Looking for Plugin Managers,Admins,Mods,Helpers,devs

rob57's Avatar rob579/16/15 3:43 am
1 emeralds 279 9
9/19/2015 8:36 am
_GamingGodz_'s Avatar _GamingGodz_
Hello there I'm Rob Owner of EmeraldsMC Network and I'm in need of more plugin developers
for a server. Also looking for Admins,Mods,Helpers and DEVS. The server is still in development so we need more people
to work on it for us. If you help us greatly you will stay promoted and
get a special spot in our staff. Now to know you read all of this say
#readitall at the end of your application.
Must have skype! All staff must have a mic for a voice interview.
My skype :robowns (please say your from planetMC and must post application here or send on skype)

EmeraldsMC Network is gonna have:OP Prison,SkyBlock,Skywars,Survival,PVP or Kit PVP

Now here the application!

Name:

Country/TimeZone:

IGN:

Email: (optional)

5 Plugins You Know How To Use:

What recent experience do you have with running servers?:

Rate your maturity from 1-10:

Do you use vulgar language sometimes? Its fine if you do we just want to know

How often do you play every day in hours?:

What position you applying for? Admins and Mods helper,plugin manager,dev:

How long have you MC:

What makes you a good Admin/Mod/Helper etc:

What can you do for the server:

What servers have you been mod/admin/helper on:

Why Did you leave the server:

8 in game commands:
rob57
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

_GamingGodz_
09/19/2015 8:36 am
Name:Dwayne Johnson P. Villanueva

Country/TimeZone:UTC+8000

IGN:GamingDeveloper

Email: (optional)Lordgaming19@gmail.com

5 Plugins You Know How To Use:worldedit,worldguard,customenchant,prisontools and kitcreator.

What recent experience do you have with running servers?:plugins,and ETC

Rate your maturity from 1-10:9

No

How often do you play every day in hours?:2-5

What position you applying for? Admins and Mods helper,plugin manager,dev:Dev

How long have you MC:2 years

What makes you a good Admin/Mod/Helper etc:Becouse i am good in being a developer i am experienced for 1 year

What can you do for the server:I can do plugins for the server to stay up and become a(n) awesome and fun thrilling server.

What servers have you been mod/admin/helper on:Can post ip becouse of technical issues due to the owner they said to keep it a secret till update

Why Did you leave the server:I didnt

8 in game commands:/gamemode (number)
/enchant
/tp
/give item
/clone
/@p
/clear weather
/timeset
//kit
/warp
/setwarp, /home, /world, /setspawn, //wand, //hsphere
Joshielamont
09/19/2015 7:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Name: Josh

Country/TimeZone: Australia, Sydney (UTC+10:00)

IGN: joshielamont

Email: (optional) I will private message you my email address if you need it.

5 Plugins You Know How To Use: Essentials, Economy, Permissions, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus.

What recent experience do you have with running servers?: I have run my own server in the past however it didn't go too well due to lack of funding. I have moderated and administrated on multiple servers such as JediCraft, PenguinUnited, FrostyMC and MCC. Through moderating these servers I have picked up on many skills in the field of plugins.

Rate your maturity from 1-10: 8.5

Do you use vulgar language sometimes?: Not really but occasionally I'll let one or two out.

How often do you play every day in hours?: I can get in between 6-7hours on a good day and about 3-3.5hrs on an average day.

What position you applying for? Admins and Mods helper,plugin manager,dev: Administrator/Moderator.

How long have you MC: Played since the dawn of Minecraft (around 2009).

What makes you a good Admin/Mod/Helper etc: I have an expansive knowledge on the fundamentals of running a server well and have a decent level of maturity that is required for me to be an effective Admin/Mod. I'm friendly and can always help someone if they are in need of it. I have demonstrated this in my past server moderations and administrations.

What can you do for the server: I can do heaps of thing for the server ranging from building the spawn and keeping the community intact to helping those in need and always keeping my cool in lots of situations.

What servers have you been mod/admin/helper on: I believe I've pretty much already answered this question above.

Why Did you leave the server: The reason I left the other servers I've moderated/admin'd on is due to inactivity. I had a period in my life where played little to no Minecraft and just couldn't get around to playing on those servers.

#readitall
rob57
09/19/2015 1:02 am
bump
rob57
09/17/2015 1:38 pm
American
Displee
09/17/2015 3:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
Is this Server Australian or American?
rob57
09/16/2015 10:04 pm
Thanks for applying added on skype
Rob(EmeraldsMc)
tingle
09/16/2015 9:56 am
Name:RenRen

Country/TimeZone:Phillipines Quezon city North Olympus.

IGN:_Pajari_

Email: (optional)olympusfinest123@gmail.com

5 Plugins You Know How To Use:Gmanager Coreprotect Worldguard/Worldedit Pex and more.........

What recent experience do you have with running servers?: i experienced being owner in my server and also console.

Rate your maturity from 1-10:

How often do you play every day in hours?:

What position you applying for? Admins and Mods helper,plugin manager,dev:

How long have you MC: since 1.4.2

What makes you a good Admin/Mod/Helper etc:The most obvious and prominent way I would help the server is by performing my main duty as a helper. That is, helping other members out by answering their queries in an informative fashion. Of course, I already do that many times but being a helper it would put more weight into my answers. By that, I mean that players will trust the correctness of my answer more.

Another simple way through which I would be benefiting the server is by simply being another addition to the current staff team. With the player base increasing exponentially, it is imperative that we have enough staff members to help govern the server.

Yet another way I would be beneficial to the server is through my strict sense of action. I enforce the rules with enough strictness along with leniency when needed. That makes me an ideal candidate to be able to enforce fewer breaches of the rules.

My next action which will benefit the server is how I handle difficult situations. I usually manage to sway arguments by diverting their attention and through other methods. I also have an acute sense of knowing who is lying which helps me make decisions more informatively and quickly.

Along with that, I am always looking for opportunities to advertise this server in numerous novel methods. I believe that I can bring several new players to the server and make it even more popular than now.

I would also help new players as they enter the fun yet complicated world of Project X Craft. I would inform them of what steps they should first take and reference them to appropriate guides to furthur help them.

Afterwards, I will also strive to create a positive atmosphere throughout the whole server in which everyone enjoys their time here. I think an important part of this is keeping the chat argument-free, which will be one of the goals I will hope to accomplish. Also, I like to think that on all the servers that I have been staff on, I have improved the average player's experience by keeping advertisers, hackers and the like in check. When I go on party, there is an abundance of these, and I believe I can do as I have done before, and make the server truly enjoyable to play on, as it should be.

What can you do for the server:Well I can help in all aspects of the server from building or just watching the chat. I can improve the user-friendly aspect a bundle as I can socialize with players whenever necessary. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytic brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn't meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful & joyful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment.

What servers have you been mod/admin/helper on: I am admin in Jellyworld, Developer in Hyper helper on Hired

Why Did you leave the server:I am leaving servers if the owners,developers is not good also plugins and making too op server

8 in game commands: /help /kit /msg /tpa /home /list /motd and /helpop
TheGappleGamerYT
09/16/2015 4:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Joe

Country/TimeZone: GMT (England)

IGN: ItzFrosted

Email: (optional)

5 Plugins You Know How To Use: groupmanager, essentials, factions, plotme, archoncrates

What recent experience do you have with running servers?: i have ran many servers from op factions to towny.

Rate your maturity from 1-10: 8-9

Do you use vulgar language sometimes? Its fine if you do we just want to know? sometimes but not when players are on

How often do you play every day in hours?: 1--5 hours

What position you applying for? Admins and Mods helper,plugin manager,dev: Admin or plugin manager

How long have you MC: since 1.5.2

What makes you a good Admin/Mod/Helper etc: i am helpful and i can setup any plugin you want i am a descent builder and i have much experience with running servers and configurations

What can you do for the server: anything in my power

What servers have you been mod/admin/helper on: quite a few but cant remember names, i think i was staff on devient realms (never got to public becuase of payment issues)

Why Did you leave the server: the server shutdown due to payment issues

8 in game commands: /kit, /warp, /setwarp, /home, /world, /setspawn, //wand, //hsphere
pigzslayer101
09/16/2015 4:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I would apply but I don't use skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome