Looking For serious RP Staff 17 or older.

ParrotGod's Avatar ParrotGod8/20/16 8:12 pm
1 emeralds 137 6
8/29/2016 12:56 am
RIPHarambe's Avatar RIPHarambe
FantasyCraft is a Towny/RP server that has been in the making for a year now. We have not gone public, but are looking for staff to help prepare for the ultimate RP experience. Staff must be 17 or older, due to the serious nature of the RP experience.
PM me your application

App template:

Minecraft Name
Skype Name

Staff Experience:

RP Experience:

Build Experience:

Why are you interested in being staff for our server:

Extra Need to know Info:
ParrotGod
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2016 12:52 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Just a warning - hannaman8 has posted on a great many threads and has shown no reliability in any of them. I need not say more beyond look at post history.
08/29/2016 12:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RIPHarambe
I LOVE YOU MAN! Not sure if you've seen me post. But I've been in the look out for hannaman8 and each time she applies I've written a paragraph trying to warn people about him. I was typing this when I saw you commented. It was going to be my 11th warn. Thank you. Lol.
08/29/2016 12:46 am
Jinxed Society
Minecraft Name JinxedSociety
Skype Name mikesidewayz@yahoo.com

Staff Experience: 5+ years

RP Experience: 3+ years

Build Experience: 7+ years

Why are you interested in being staff for our server: I love towny's, I play on many and I have a great time, I have brung creative Ideas with so many servers, helped a few build and Designs Really awesome Spawns, Crate rooms, custom enchanting houses ( fun to make ). I want to help your server grow not just in people but with population, I have many friends and they love Mc.

Extra Need to know Info: I;m straight forward, I enforce the laws( rules ) of the server and I listen to both sides of the story before making a final decision.
08/29/2016 12:52 am
RIPHarambe
Kinda confused how you have 7+ years of building experience but the game came out in 2011???
08/20/2016 9:37 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
5gavinator
Minecraft Name: 5gavinator
Skype Name: toor3d

Staff Experience: 5 years of staff experience on MC servers

RP Experience: Not too much but, I love RP!

Build Experience: 7 years of building on Minecraft

Why are you interested in being staff for our server: I am looking for a Towny server to stay dedicated to and RP sounds really neat as well! Would love to learn more about the server and definitely consider helping!
08/20/2016 9:06 pm
hannaman8
Age(Min 14): I am 15 years old.
IGN: Zebac
Do you have Teamspeak?: No but I am willing to get it.

Why do you want to be a lead-dev?(Minimum 6 lines): I want to be a lead-devbecause I love helping players out and being a person that others look up to. I love watching servers grow and reach their full potential. The way you have everything set up is very interesting and I love it. I want to be a dev because I am a person that is very outgoing and makes lots of friends but is mature and responsible when needed. I like having a single server that I can be a staff member on and dedicate all my time to. I want to be able to help the helpers so that they get the job done too.

What do you feel you can bring to the staff team as a dev?(2 Paragraphs):
I feel that I can be a hardworking and loyal staff member that puts work in. I will be very friendly to other staff members and do what is said by higher positions in staff. When the owner asks me to do a task, I will accomplish that task.
I can be a very good role model to younger staff members and help them to do what their task is. I will be on for at least 10-9 hours a day and more if I have the time. I will keep the server clean clean, keep members peaceful, and do what is needed to keep the server strong. I am a very smart and nice person that is mature but can be fun too.

List up to and including 10 past experiences you have had as either moderator or higher, we are not interested in anything lower than moderator.:
1. Moderator on a smaller server
2. Moderator on a larger hub server
3. Admin on small server
4. Admin on small server
5. Head-Mod on very large server which was a while back called BrickPvP
6. Co-Owner on small server
7. Manager on new server but when I stopped it was pretty big.
8. Head-Admin on average size server
9. Head-Admin on small server
10. Co-Owner on average size server

Can you code in either Skript or Java(No
Can you configure plugins? I can
Can you fix plugin bugs? Yes

Why should we accept you instead of that other guy applying for the same role as you, who also has exactly the same experience as you?(We recommend a good paragraph or two.):
I can bring lots of experience with servers that went wrong and servers that went very well. The difference is that good servers have a loyal staff that are constantly working to make the server grow. I would constantly dedicate my time to helping this server be the best it can and help it reach its full potential. I will be a moderator that everyone will be friends with and will enjoy but know when to be serious and mature.
I love the game and I love to be a person that everyone will go to when they need help. I want to be your favorite staff member and do everything I can to be the best staff member you have. When a job needs to be done I will do it. When there is a player harassing I will fix the problem with your permission. I will do everything you ask as well as admin.

Describe your relationships with:

- People you have never met: I am a super friendly, nice and helping person that they can rely on them to show them things they don't know.
- Short term Acquaintances: I will get them to feel comfortable with me and make sure they are having a good time.
- Long term Acquaintances: I am a very cool person to be around that is mature and nice but I will make sure they like me and want to be around me.
- People that are being rude: I will still be nice but if it goes on for too long I will give them a warning and if they keep doing it I may mute. If it is to another player that feels uncomfortable about it I will give the rude person a warning and mute if they do not cooperate. (with your permission)

Anything else?: Thank you for taking the time to read my application I really hope you consider me! Also, I play soccer and I love going to the beach. I am a 10th grader that lives in California and I like minecraft.

Most likely around 20-40 hours a week
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome