[Uplay Network] ~=Looking For Server Publicitors=~

Superdude717's Avatar Superdude7175/1/16 1:20 pm
1 emeralds 245 1
5/1/2016 1:41 pm
ArchitectX's Avatar ArchitectX
Hello! My name is Jack! I am an administrator on a server known as the Uplay Network. A few weeks back I was hired to be a head publicitor on the server. Now, by the Owner's request, I am here on PMC recruiting other publicitors. I know that it may not seem like a very exciting job, but you can basically consider it a Moderator position with extra perks.

In case anyone is confused by the concept of publicitor, a publicitor's job is to spread news of the server to anyone possible and to gain players for Uplay. This includes managing votifer, buyable ranks, the server posts, recording from which websites we get the most players, taking member suggestions and feedback to improve Uplay, and so on.

When I say spreading the news about our server, I DO NOT mean advertising on other servers. That is stricly forbidden. Though we consider it alright to tell your friends, do not spam our IP on any servers. That won't be tolerated and your position will be taken immediately.

If you would like to apply you can go to http://www.uplay-server.enjin.com OR you can go to our server (IP: uplay.mcph.co) and we will review you.

Publicitor is considered above Moderator and under Admin, but answers directly to the head publicitor, no matter what rank they may be. Publicitor is a very important position on any server, and your rights to advertise will be respected by any and all staff.

If you have anymore questions you can DM me! We hope to see you apply for our server!
Superdude717
Level 23 : Expert Lumberjack