Looking for server Sponsor

Shakey Conquest's Avatar Shakey Conquest6/10/16 7:55 pm
1 emeralds 146 1
6/13/2016 6:13 am
darthvaderlol's Avatar darthvaderlol
Hello,
I would like to try and find a server sponsor to sponsor our server for the first month of its development. I think its better I apply for the role so you ca get a bit about me aswell as the fact you need to know what you will be paying for. So if there is anything not answered in the app you would like to know please add me on skype and ask.

IGN - ShakeyConquest

Name - Jack Guild

Age - 16

Skype - vetraconquest

Have you owned a server or more than one before? - Yes I have owned arround 7 at the same time(A Network) aswell as single servers on it own. Ive been in the server industry for a long time and have experienced both ends of the field. I also have a community already. A staff Team, a Website and pre-made plans for the server.

What kind of server will you have? (Factions, KitPvP, etc.) - Well we will start with Factions (The server you will do for us) Then we will pay you the money we owe then use donations to make more servers gradually transforming us into a network with Factions,Prison , DrugsRP , PiratesRP and Creative

What ideas do you have for the server? (Must be unique) - well for Factions we will probably just through in some custom features like rankup's and stuff aswell as incourage competitive fighting on the server with pvp and faction wars. We Intend to make The DrugsRP server a server with Beer , Vodka other booze etc. and Drugs aswell as it having Factions to add in a little more spice to the rum. The Alcohol will be customly brewed meaning that users will need to make it themselfs or buy it. We will have a player run economy aswell as wont have Admin Shops etc.

Why should I give a server to you? - Because we have our staff , website and most things we will need lined up aswell as a clear plan for the server.

How long will it take for you to complete the server? (An estimate) - approximately 10 days for the first server Factions the Others will come as we see improvement

If anyone would like any info about me then please ask!
Shakey Conquest
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner