Looking For Server Staff!

ampsy21's Avatar ampsy218/8/14 6:43 pm
1 emeralds 207 4
8/8/2014 8:05 pm
the black guy did it's Avatar the black guy did it
Hello,

I have recently decided and gained enough money to restart my minecraft server 'SeenCraft' with my friend (Danwoods5). We're trying to contact a few of our old staff members, but are also looking for new ones that want to prove themselves.

The staff positions that are available are listed below:

10 - Helper
7 - Mod
5 - Super-Mod
3 - Admin
2 - Architect
1-2 - Developer

If your application is good and we like the sound of you then, myself, Danwoods5 and the Staff will debate about what rank you should be given.

If you would like to apply please add Myself (Ampsy21) or Danwoods5 on Skype, and we'll send you the application format and the "Tips" and "Tricks" Document.

Thanks

Ampsy21
ampsy21
Level 33 : Artisan Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

the black guy did it
08/08/2014 8:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Jopo4life1
Experience: I have been an admin and builder manager on a variety of servers on minecraft. Factions servers mostly. I also used to build amazing arenas. I am a reliable person with an amazing minecraft setup at home and I have 40 mb down. internet.

Thanks,
Joseph Potkanowicz
Contact via Skype @ josephpotkanowicz
email: jpotkanowicz@outlook.com
phone: (970) 412-8119 (imessage as well)
skas
08/08/2014 7:02 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
Ign:Skas100
Experience: I started out in Alpha/Beta and I have slowly worked my way up to where I am now. I understand every problem of every new person who joins the game or is new on the server because, rather than calling people "Newbs", I will actually help them because I know how it felt the first time I joined a server. If they dont understand, I'll explain again and again until they have got it. I'm very nice and friendly around people and in my free time on servers, I like to chill out and help other people. I have been staff on quite a few servers but every server shut down .
Playtime: I play Minecraft 16 hours a day so I can be on the server most of the time.

I hope you accept my application and hopefully you won't regret taking me in as staff.

Ps. I will pm you my Skype if I get accepted.
~Skas
Artzyi
08/08/2014 6:51 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
they said on skype my friend
st6sniper1
08/08/2014 6:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ign : st6sniper1
experience : I have been admin on many servers and I know all the commands
and I am able to control and manage a server. I love to help people/servers and I enjoy working with a team.

Thanks for your time
sincerely st6sniper1, p.s if you need more detail this is a quick application.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome