Looking for a server to be staff on!

I am finisher1020's Avatar I am finisher10206/24/15 6:47 pm
6/24/2015 6:56 pm
BananaFalls's Avatar BananaFalls
Your in-game name:

Finisher1020

Which timezone are you in?

Central Timezone USA

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?)

Yes and i regret every minute of my ban, I was Newer to the server and me and a few of my buddies thought it would be a good idea to start scamming! We didn't know this was a very serious offence and we have never done it since! I learned how annoying and stupid scamming is from 2 years of .net

Why do you think you should be a mod?

Okay, here we go. I'm 15 and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player and fell in love with the server. I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran.

How long can you be active on the server every day?

4-5 on week days with school winding down, when I have nothing better to do i can spend days on .net

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I have had an alright experience of being a Helper/mod. I started out on a small server me and my friends brought up which no longer exists. I was head Admin on there and had a big responsibility like Checking the console for recent kicks and bans and seeing if they are worthy of joining back on the server. We ran and got around 10-20 players on at one time. I thought I would move to a bigger public server to do some staff training/work on there. I moved to a small server called Duel-play. It was a nice little server but i didn't like the attitude there when they were swearing and all there. I got demoted because I was not on active. So I decided to move to a new server called a1craft. This is a very nice little server where I got the job of being a Mini-games Mod and had the rolls of sorting out the plugins and kicking and banning the players. This is a nice little server with around 20-40 players online. I Owned A Very Small Server having 10-15 players on at a time. i didn't want to pay for it anymore and gave up on the gig but it was fun while it lasted.

Extra Information:

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team (If accepted xD)

Closing
I See moderator as a responsibility. I also see the position as a source of becoming the voice of unheard members the justice for rule breakers. But with this comes power and power comes with responsibility. Power that should not be given to those unworthy or ones that use the power to control in the voice of fear

Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment.

Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks For Reading!
I am finisher1020
Level 1 : New Miner