Looking for server staff mods/admins and builders

DiamondCraftSERVER90's Avatar DiamondCraftSERVER904/2/13 6:49 am
4/4/2013 7:57 am
PineapplePerson's Avatar PineapplePerson
Hi , im making a medieval rpg server and with that im going to need alot of staff , the server will start of with 75 slots and i will be looking for 4 admins , 8 mods and 8 builders . the rpg idea will be you spawn into a village and you have to choose a job at the start for example Hunter , miner , soldier , fisherman or you could make a buisseness with the kings permission and if you want to make your own city/village it will be one of the donator perks . also to expand villages need to go to war with other villages and if they win they unlock more land around their village were buildings are auto built also to get more people they need more houses for people to spawn in . if you are interested in being mod then just msg me on this or add the servers skype DiamondCraft-OFFICIAL
DiamondCraftSERVER90
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PineapplePerson
04/04/2013 7:57 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
I would like to be one of your Admins i can do your plugins permissions i can use the plugins i use voxel sniper i could really help you out Message me!
ElvenFish
04/04/2013 5:46 am
I would love to be a builder because my favorite style of building is medevil. but i could do any style of building needed
hugo9u77
04/04/2013 1:48 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
I would be admin beacuse i know when and why i need to tell to people: Hey man your getting [BAN/KICK] beacuse griefing, please be shame of that.
Other thing i respect the people in the server, if they need help i give them help.
This means i dont give them things.
Other thing is that i use some plugins...
one more is in all the servers i have been, they call me "trustworthy"
BlackBoyFfresh
04/03/2013 11:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: BlackBoyfFresh
Position Applying For: Admin
Why You Should Choose Me:I would like to be a admin because I feel like I would be a help to your server, I am not a fan of griefers, so griefing would be considered a completely unacceptable action in my eyes. I would try my best and help my fellow minecraft players if any problems arised. I am very responsible, and I am a very fun and outgoing person so I would make being a staff member a great experience. I do not tolerate hackers, or spammers, or people being disrepestful, so I would make sure they changed their ways or they would be banned if they chose to not comply with my requests. I will help make this server the best it can be and more. I am always very loyal to my servers, therefore I want to keep them as safe and fun for other players as possible. I am very good at listening to directions and solving problems. I would love to be part of this server, and have fun but also keeping my server safe and enjoyable and doing my job at the same time.
whyme67
04/03/2013 11:43 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
i would like to be a mod because i think that im underestamated by many servers and i have a shot at being mod, but no one will give me a chance. i am a good mod, i e been mod before, but everytime the server shuts down or some douchebag admin bans me for my house is to dmall for a mod. its happened. i hope this server will accept me a i cant wait for a reply!!!
TheChosenNerd
04/03/2013 11:18 pm
IGN: iNerd21
Applying for: Admin
Experience: I have been a Mod, Admin, and have co-owned 2 servers, and Own a current server!
Facts: I am very fair to all people, and care about any server I am on! I am very friendly,m and open to suggestions. I am trustworthy, and very casual at the same time!

I really hope you pick me for any open position! Please do read this! It is worth it for the both of us!!!!
RJBabiera2
04/03/2013 11:07 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
I would love to be admin or mod because I know how to handle a good server because I have my own, but i want to share my ideas with other people, because I have some great ones which can benefit the both of us.
Crazy_RobotThing
04/03/2013 11:05 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
I would be admin I've owned a server
charjas1
04/03/2013 10:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
I Would like to be Admin or Mod
Th3_Chronikk
04/03/2013 9:38 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
DiamondCraftSERVER90Hi , im making a medieval rpg server and with that im going to need alot of staff , the server will start of with 75 slots and i will be looking for 4 admins , 8 mods and 8 builders . the rpg idea will be you spawn into a village and you have to choose a job at the start for example Hunter , miner , soldier , fisherman or you could make a buisseness with the kings permission and if you want to make your own city/village it will be one of the donator perks . also to expand villages need to go to war with other villages and if they win they unlock more land around their village were buildings are auto built also to get more people they need more houses for people to spawn in . if you are interested in being mod then just msg me on this or add the servers skype DiamondCraft-OFFICIAL

I would like to apply for either admin or mod whichever you have space open in please
across
04/03/2013 9:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
I would like to be admin or mod I'm good with plugins and building and I like to help people and help them follow the rules and don't brake them! My Skype is across99!
Garnette
04/03/2013 9:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I would love to be a admin or mod. I have had experience before on servers I use to play on. I know how to deal with people and how to use commands.
xXdoubletrouble
04/02/2013 9:53 am
I would like to be an admin or a builder please I am a really great builder say my friends please private message me the ip please
chopatree13
04/02/2013 9:35 am
i would like to be anything im a good builder and im fair can you msg me the ip please
Barnett_Nathan36
04/02/2013 7:57 am
Level 1 : New Dragonborn
I would like to be Admin, Im good with permissions and plugins ect, Im fair.
Private message me the IP please
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome