Looking for a server thats need a dev!

digbuildplay's Avatar digbuildplay11/12/13 12:02 am
1 emeralds 106 5
11/12/2013 6:13 pm
Lazark's Avatar Lazark
Hello, Im a Beginner developer. I can code only the basic right now of javascript but im learning more every day! I recently coded a killstreak plugin so I can do stuff like that, Killstreak plugins are actually out of 1/10 10 being survival games 1 being healing killstreak plugins are around a 4 which im around. I can do KitPvP with commands like /archer or /tank and also /kits to see all the kits and I could also add signs for the kits and stuff, I try my hardest to have a working plugin and have it all good and nice. Coding can be hard but that's why I enjoy it. I mostly spend my time coding than in-game but I will go in-game a lot to. Sometimes when im in the middle of a Survival Games match ill go to my coding program and start coding and ill end up dieing and sometimes its has like a 60 second start so ill code for 55 seconds. lol, I try the best I can and enjoy coding as you can see, I am very friendly and welcoming, Ill be nice to everyone and make them feel like there at home(Even though they might be in real life...). Please accept me to your staff team, Im also really good with in-game permissions and plugins, Just PM me or add me on Skype my Skype is gunner52360. I hope I'm what you want! see you soon if you like me!
digbuildplay
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/12/2013 6:13 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
Lazark
PM me with a professional app, I need someone with you're enthusiasm.
Server will be a hub server, around 400 slots (also expected players). You'll need to change things all the time when the server starts, and be available at any time.

-Lazark
11/12/2013 1:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Nobabs27
I might could use a dev, lots of in Dev Stuff is/is going to be on my server!
11/12/2013 12:58 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
garathnor
Your grammar is terrible, maybe clean this up a bit to make it look more professional. I would not want someone with this kind of grammar playing with my servers inner workings for fear of a misplaced : or something making my computer explode

Also, waiting more than a few hours for a reply is usually the way to go before bumping.
11/12/2013 1:03 am
digbuildplay
I just threw something together for a quick application, why does it matter if you had someone with bad grammar on your server, ok so typing "Hello, I'm awesome" is different than "Hello im awesome" ive never seen someone have amazing grammar on minecraft, also how would a plugin blow your computer up, and you don't really need grammar in coding javascript...
11/12/2013 12:44 am
digbuildplay
soo is any going to answer this thread bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome