Looking for a server with grammar.

mrcakeman's Avatar mrcakeman4/10/13 8:32 pm
1 emeralds 110 6
4/11/2013 10:34 am
Mikemc's Avatar Mikemc
From my experience about one tenth of the servers I've been on don't have any staff that uses grammar.Now , by a server with grammar I mean at least 90% of the staff or 45% of the active players use grammar.Half the time I get on a server this is what I see:

Owner:Hello welcome to the server(No period used here.)
Person1: O haiz mai name is person 1
Person:2 shutup person 1 i hatezz u
Person:3 Oh mai gawd why did person 2 and person 1 sss faction gang up on little oh me sgrehtrhgrhr
Person With Grammar: Use grammar kids , It's good for you.

I don't want to see that.I want to see something more close to maybe one Person 1 and 3 people with grammar(Basically a 3-1 ratio.).
mrcakeman
Level 24 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/11/2013 10:34 am
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Mikemc
BeyondMinecraft.net
So grammatically correct that that kind of language can get you a ban. I've been a member for over 2 years. Runs 2 servers - Feed The Beast and a really hard vanilla. Staff positions require extensive coding and Bukkit skills.
04/11/2013 9:53 am
Level 1 : New Miner
phantomxvx
You can join the Hamachi Server
The admin is super nice. They give you a diamond if you contact them

ID: Phantomxvx
Phantomxvx1
Phantomxvx2
Phantomxvx3
Phantomxvx4
Phantomxvx5

PW for all: 123

IP: 25.14.179.116
04/10/2013 9:55 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
Motherload
I honestly think the same way. Not because I want to advertise my server, mrcakeman (bad grammar by the way, haha), but because its really difficult to understand what people are saying. I hate it when I find an AWESOME, really fun server, but when I ask for help, the server's staff are really confusing, and I tend to get them frustrated.
- LeePieGuy
(We have grammar...)
04/10/2013 9:35 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
RiotShielder
Meh, I will keep this short.
My #1 thing to look for in a staff member: grammar. I only let people with decent grammar and spelling as staff on my server, check it out if you wish, link in my signature.
04/10/2013 9:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ellicott
Hi there, mrcakeman! I think you should check out the Lunaverse server!

If you're looking for a server which has a community that is capable of, and utilizes the ability to speak English, then look no further. One of our admins is studying English at college, and also maintains our server's grammar plugin. Although we have a grammar plugin which can correct common mistakes, it's mostly used for filtering swear words as our community doesn't have people who use internet slang as an actual language.

Assuming that you're looking for a server that has redeeming qualities other than just a healthy understanding of grammatical mechanics, I'll just tell you a little about the server so you can decide if it seems right for you.

Our server has a survival, a creative, and an events world for you to play on. Our survival world has many unexplored chunks, a number of player run towns, and a thriving economy. On our creative world, you can find countless builds to amaze you, and even more space to construct your own wonders. If you don't want to build on the naturally generated terrain, you can ask an admin, master-builder, or advanced-builder to create some flatland for you with world edit. Our third world, the events world, has mini-games for you to play at anytime, as well as a number of large events which are hosted by our admins. All of this is hosted on 32 gigs of RAM so you won't have to worry about lag at all.

If you're interested in trying the Lunaverse, you can connect to our server using the IP play.luna-network.com -- but you'll have to apply to our greylist by replying to our thread here with your in-game name and age (don't worry, it's on the Planet Minecraft website so you don't have to make another account). In addition, you're more than welcome to come on the teamspeak 3 server at the IP voice.luna-network.com

Thanks for taking the time to read my response, mrcakeman. I hope to see you on the server soon!
~ellicott
04/10/2013 9:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Archer
killuminati024
Well I can't guarantee what non-staff say,and I don't know if any server really can, but I can offer a staff that is capable of using proper spelling and grammar. If you're interested, you can join zombie.hammerfallgaming.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome