Looking for a server without a bunch of bullcrap

Opchosenpwny's Avatar Opchosenpwny7/20/14 11:07 pm
1 emeralds 177 1
7/20/2014 11:18 pm
Jaygunther's Avatar Jaygunther
i want to find a good factions server, but just a regular style server. every time i find a server with good staff that isn't run by 14 year old boys it some big huge ridiculous thing with all kinds of different game types and stuff an i just don't wanna have none of that.

but when i do find a factions server with a cool set up i like, there's not enough people and the admins are just immature and they just sit there banning random people and being really silly cause they're 14 years old or whatever.

so i want to find a server that is nice and tidy with mature staff and like a good 60 or so people, with a few conditions i will add.

-no mcmmo

-no auctions

-don't start me off with a full set of diamond armor and a bunch of bullcrap

-as few plugins as possible, maybe some like fishingplus, iconomy, cookie monster, but none of that ridiculous crap like mcmmo

-an admin shop that doesnt have like every item in the game for sale, (epecially spawners) cause its factions and its supposed to be difficult.

-no "public mob grinder"

-gamerule Keepinventory is fine with me

-only one main world and game type

just a generally low key server, with some modest plugins, and not a bunch of crazy explosion status features that are supposed to amaze me but are just an eye sore.

so if you know of one that's like that and just has skilled players with a purist design let me know.
Opchosenpwny
Level 1 : New Miner