--==Looking for a Server to work on==-

biggyjhon's Avatar biggyjhon12/31/15 10:03 am
12/31/2015 10:21 am
AgentZyphicsv2's Avatar AgentZyphicsv2
Hey people of planetminecraft today ill be talking to you about how im going to be selling my skills with some of you people... i will not charge much but i will get the job done in no time! i am a really good Plugin Developer witch means i can make any plugin work with your server i can make HUGE edits to them and more! i can help some people out by just fixing a bug on there server and i have made servers before! but what i want to do is get my name out there about how good i really am! here are a few things i can do and will do for not much money at all

Make Servers (NO BUILDS)

Factions
Prison
KitPvP
ask me on skype if there are any server you want thats not here

Plugin Configs!:

i can do 99% of plugin configs to Optimize it to work best with your server! i do charge for a hole config of plugins they vary from $1 - $5 it realy depends on the plugin you ask for. i have spent alot of my spare time working on servers, making servers just to teach me how to do things!

How can you trust me:

if you want a server config done all you have to do is send me the file and i can edit it from my PC i dont need console! the only time i need console is when i am making a full server for people. so there is no way of me messing you around! my work you will be satisfied with so there is no need to worry about your server

How to contact me :

PMC : you can private message me or just comment on here. ill get back to you
biggyjhon
Level 1 : New Miner