Looking for someone to develop and create a server with.

100GB's Avatar 100GB2/18/17 10:29 pm
1 emeralds 169 6
2/19/2017 1:01 am
StickerMasterLuke's Avatar StickerMasterLuke
I am looking for one or two people to help me develop my OP Factions server. It is hosted but not yet released. I need help with PermissionsEX, Ranks, and all that. Spawn is being built by yours truly. I do not want anyone younger than 15. I do understand everyone should have a chance but with bad past experiences has lead me to do so. I would like you to be mature and stay on track with the work. As I said before, it would be awesome if you've had past experience with plugins and all that.
I know what I am doing and know what people like and how to get servers up and running but the work on the side is hard and I could use some help. As a reward for helping me you could possibly earn a staff rank on my server or get some of the donations. I will expect you to know about permission nodes, with for all plugins that are of norm. I expect you to know how server files work same with votifier and all that.

Requirements(*)
Plugin experience
Mature+
16+
Skype/Tormail
I do prefer for you to be silent about what we are working, it will be a big server.
To apply leave a reply.
Past Experiences:
Past staff positions:
Vouchers(optional):
Name:
IGN:
OP Factions play time?:

Good luck everyone
100GB
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

StickerMasterLuke
02/19/2017 1:01 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Destroy. *destroys forum*
ogDesign
02/19/2017 12:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi, I have worked/owned for some big servers, Including owning Frontier-Factions in the past, have all of the proof to prove it, I didnt plan on filling out your form thing, but if you're actually dedicated to doing this, feel free to hit me up on skype, and of course we can talk plans.

skype - og.real
PerkusMax
02/19/2017 12:36 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hello, 100GB! My name is Perkus, and I am interested in working with you on creating this OP Factions Server.

I am most knowledgeable when it comes down to plugins, and how they work. I am also able to create plugins, manage back-end administration, offer server optimisation, build beautifully crafted structures & terrain and offer my support 12+ hours per day.

Do you have Skype? Yes, although I do not tend to use Skype for public conditions, due to the lack of security Skype services have. I mostly use Discord. If you have not heard of Discord, I would highly recommend checking it out. If you must need my Skype, I will private message you my Skype.

Past staff positions: I have taken on some imperative positions in my time, and improved myself throughout each role. Here are just a few of the positions I have taken.

Positions:

- Owner / CEO
- Administrator / System Administrator
- Support Team
- Moderation

Vouchers: None

Name: Maximus

IGN: Perkus

OP Factions play time? I have played a good, fair amount of time on OP Faction servers, and know the tips and tricks behind an absolutely solid server. I used to play them, but haven't managed to find a decent one since.
Zypher_
02/18/2017 10:45 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Hey, 100GB. Add me on skype at nsjstark97@gmail.com

I have somethings to discuss with you.
EmpathyHeals
02/18/2017 10:35 pm
Level 42 : Master Zombie
You're asking a lot and offering little, I doubt you will find anyone truly knowledgeably and loyal. Good luck.
100GB
02/18/2017 11:02 pm
Level 1 : New Network
I am offering money on the side. Maybe if you read the post completely.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome