Looking for Someone to Help Setup a Prison Server!

ClarityUnleashed's Avatar ClarityUnleashed6/9/14 4:46 am
1 emeralds 179 4
6/9/2014 12:01 pm
SocialP2's Avatar SocialP2
hello, well first off, the prison server will be a type of O.P server! WOOHOO!

Here is what I need:

Builder (Must be good at building mines)
Developer (Must be good with Prison Mines, setting it up ETC...)
Mods/Admins/Helpers

If you would like to apply, add me on skype: ryankak47

THANKS
ClarityUnleashed
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/09/2014 12:01 pm
Level 25 : Expert Spelunker
SocialP2
Developer (Must be good with Prison Mines, setting it up ETC...)

I want to be a developer becuase i am very good with plugins, and very trustworthy and i can also help with any plugin, apart from pex ;( but im learning that tho. i am also a good builder, and also staff. i have been a plugin manager on over 12 servers, and i have also owned 9 servers, and co-hosted 8 of them. so if you want someone to be trusted you can trust me. I also have had consol to 4 of the servers i co-hosted. So i am very helpful, trusted and can also code (starting this summer)

=====================================================================
Edit:

My skype is SocialP2 XD
06/09/2014 11:40 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Admin Application
=======================
IGN: AMILLIONGUMMIES

NAME: Andrew

RECENT BANS: No recent bans

TIMEZONE: US CENTRAL (CST)

STATE, COUNTRY: IL, USA
=======================
I would like to apply for this application because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server.
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be an Admin on yours.
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
As an Admin I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative

Team Player

Attentive

Mature

TrustWorthy
========================

Thank you for reading my Admin Application
06/09/2014 9:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Xen0cide_
I can also be your dev, I have been playing advanced minecraft (Codding with java and using plugins) for about 2 years now. I can learn any plugin very quickly. Also, if you would like I can make you custom plugins. I can also set up donor ranks and things such as that, My skype is mrkingcrab. I added you, and please conider me as your dev.
06/09/2014 9:14 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
awesomecheeseman
I can be your dev, I have loads of experience and knowledge of worldguard, Mine reset, etc. Also, I'm having trouble with windows 8's skype.. Can you add me? My Skype is EvoXvZ.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome