Looking for someone to own/manage my server in game

mcvoid's Avatar mcvoid11/16/12 6:21 am
1 emeralds 119 8
11/24/2012 5:37 am
madmax3004's Avatar madmax3004
hey guys i have set up a server and i love how it is comming a long i dont have time to look after it but im hopping there is a keen soul out there somwhere that will look after it for me the will get co-owner and all they have to do is report tom me if the need a schematic or plugin

the must ask for donations where possible and this will help be because hosting a server in australia with 8gb of ram is not cheap if the person asking for this is kind enough to donate that will make me very happy

application -

name -
age -
why you want this -
about you -
building skills -
are you organised -

ps this person MUST be able to build amazingly and if not recruit a small builder team if you require factions you must send me a config for chat-manager and factions that aloud prefixes and suffixes as well
mcvoid
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/24/2012 5:37 am
Level 36 : Artisan Ranger
madmax3004
hey jake (mcvoid) why is the server offline for like 2 - 3 days now?
please inform me, because idk whats happening
11/16/2012 12:57 pm
madmax3004
you can all still join when we're done building
be sure to subscribe to me and mcvoid, then we can all play together later
11/16/2012 12:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Trickstar0404
11/16/2012 12:14 pm
madmax3004
Guys he took me already
11/16/2012 11:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Trickstar0404
name - Tristan or my minecraft name is trickys_revenge
age - 15, almost 16
why you want this - Well, I'm very good at admin as I already have co owner on a server and have had admin on other servers
about you - well I live in Australia and I love minecraft I can build things but sometimes I take them down because they don't look right but I can build but maybe I might hire a team, just in case
building skills - errr 6-7/10
are you organised - yes, I'll be on as long as possible and when it's possible, I'll also be able to donate soon so I can donate
My skype is tistanalexandthomas (I know you didn't ask, but I gave you it anyway)
11/16/2012 7:39 am
Level 21 : Expert Toast
GoneGoneGoneGone
name -Toby

ign- dragonuto

age -13

why you want this -To inforce the rules of the server stop greifers world wide and help out making everything possible in the shortest amount of time(5-6 hours a day)

about you -Im an odd sorta guy i have always been a puzzle solver and not that much of a talkative person i do enjoy the odd bit off building and have become great at building with wood, wool, stone, glass and brick/stone brick.

building skills -See above >_<

are you organised- hmmm i can be it depends on the importance of what i need to organize but with myself i will always be ready to join a server.

Other- Im a great inforcer if anyonedisobeys they get the warning system which i will tell you about i i get accepted

skype-will tell if accepted
11/16/2012 7:21 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Rayman156
name -Rayman156
age -13
why you want this -i always wanted to look after a server and build stuff that people will enjoy and i want to enforce the rules anf i could add some things o the server
about you -Well i like minecraft and i am funnny that is what most people think and i could go on the server more offen to keep an eye on it
building skills -i think i am pretty good with pistons and sticky pistons and i am expert on redstone
are you organised - yes
11/16/2012 6:49 am
madmax3004
application -

name - Madmax3004
age - 14
why you want this - Because i want to help you on managing your server and making it popular
about you - i'm a good minecraft player, and i love to help people, i'm a good minecraft builder, and i lead a pretty big Minecraft clan, the BlackDawn clan.
building skills - 8.5/10 ( good at castles, and towns, mostly medieval, but also spaceships and other future style buildings )
are you organised - i'm very organised, and i can tell you the best plugins that you need, i can manage some plugins, and if you host it by a site, then i can help on editing them and such.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome