LOOKING FOR STAFF.

RexCraftia's Avatar RexCraftia4/25/13 7:24 am
1 emeralds 4.3k 118
3/18/2015 8:18 pm
Fallwithus25's Avatar Fallwithus25
If you want to be staff on RexCraftia, then use the application below. I will only need your skype if you are accepted. You may make a better version of your application, in case you were not accepted. You may add things to the template but do not remove any parts. It is required to answer all the questions in the template.

If you wish to get information about the server please visit: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1793856-17

If you are going to say that you can offer help with building (or anything else, this is just an example) then don’t just post: “I can help building”, please provide more information such as: “I can help building, I am especially good at building modern architecture, here is a link to something I previously created: http://www.randomexamplelink.com

Application template:

[1] Ingame name?
[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no)
[3] Your age?
[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?)
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide links)
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? (Please provide links)
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
[10] What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)
RexCraftia
Level 71 : Legendary Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/18/2015 8:18 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Procrastinator
Fallwithus25
[1] Ingame name? Gigglezz ignore my PMC username it was my old name
[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) I do have Skype
[3] Your age? 17
[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?) United States of America: Pacific Time Zone
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? Weekdays: about an hour, weekends about 2-8 hours
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide links) I have but sadly I have resigned on Desteria.
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? (Please provide links) I am an owner to the NodeNetwork: us.mcnode.net
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) I love RexCraftia it is amazing. A lot of friendly people are always on :)
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) I always wanted to be a staff member on RexCraftia but i didn't have the time to write it out. Now I can write it out and hope on what you think about me ^.^
[10] What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here) I can provide new players and ideas. I am a developer and a coder (just a beginner) I plan on taking my skills to a new level and hope they do something special :)
10/08/2014 1:31 pm
Level 40 : Master Herobrine
DesniPVP_TK
[1] Ingame name? LTCR

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) Yes, ltcr_the_beast

[3] Your age? 16

[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?) United States (UTC-5)

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 3-4 hours a day.

http://maniacraftweb.enjin.com
http://www.minecraftpvp.com/profile/Shucklezzz (Never had a website and I lost the IP)
skybox.enjin.com (My server )
Some others, but long ago

Not currently, I've quit most

I think it's a fun concept. Choose a legion, survive the night! I've never been on a server like it before! I'm hoping it will be fun the bigger it gets also!

I want to be staff so I can help the community grow. Ban the hackers, mute the advertisers. Basic staff jobs.

I can offer new players, plugin help, plugin configuring, etc. I can also offer the community protection from the people that want to join and ruin the point of the game.
07/16/2014 2:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Agent_Minecraft_09
[1] ingame name? agent_m09

[2] do you have a Skype? (yes/no) yes my Skype is agent_m09

[3] your age? 11

[4] in which country do you live in United States, California, Sacramento

[5] how many days/week can you be online? any day any week

[6] have you previously been a staff on a server? no

[7] are you currently a staff on a server? no

[8] what do you think about rexcraftia? i think that rexcraftia is a fun server to interact with friends. rexcraftia to me is also a fun way to have a game mode waiting for you when your bored. for its mob arenas, great community, and fun ways to play factions this server is my favorite one yet.

[9] why do you wanna be a staff on the server? i wanna be a staff member cause i want to be a part of something. i want to be a part of something fun and i can interact with. i wanna be part of staff also because i want to use my skills in mine craft for actually something.

[10] what can you bring to the server? what can i bring to the server is my skills on creating ancient ruins like caves or tombs. i can also bring my memory i can remember things pretty fast when i focus upon it. i also can lastly bring some of my skills on redstone I'm not good at it but i no a few tricks to power redstone.
07/12/2014 12:25 pm
Dragonslay3r44
1] Ingame name? 75jacko
[2] Do you have skype? Yes
[3] Your age? 13
[4] In which country do you live in? Mountain Time Zone, USA
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? Everyday
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? Raven craft, but it is down.
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? freedomgaming.tk arcticgaming.tk:25870
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? Rexcraftia is a very well organized server. Its fun to play on since there are no hackers, And its different in many ways with its custom plug - ins Probably the best server ive ever seen, and i play on it a lot so it would be good to have staff.
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? I want to be staff to help the server i play on. Teach other people the basics and show them the server. i love this server an want to help it, make it bigger and help the people of the server. I think it would be good to be staff here because i have quite a bit of experience. Thank you REXThor.
[10] What can you offer to the server? I can offer, help, guidance, welcomes, and MAYBE building. I would love to help the server grow and get better, add new artifacts make the experience more fun for the player. It would be nice to see more people come to this server an have fun. Thank you for reading REXThor
07/11/2014 9:26 pm
RavenTempest
[1] Ingame name?
[3] Your age?

1. radetza
2. i might get it i might be able to skype u but i think yes
3. 11
4. washington
5. 4-5 days
6. yes but it closed down and was a small server.
7. i applied but i got rejected.
8. it is a good server. i know lots about it and i know how to work with people. it has a good plugin and has a good way to rank up and make money. it has a semi cheap shop but not too cheap that everyone can get 100 notch apples in 1 day. this server has lots of things to do and is fun.
9.to help out and be able to work hard. i want to help out players by giving them advise and tell them like commands if they need it. i also want to be able to stop players from breaking rules and also warn them so they listen to me. staff also is a fun thing to do.
10. i think i can advritise this server on youtube. im going to get a microphone and stuff so i can get better sounds and less lag and also i can play lots and think about it more often and say hey im staff i need to get on more. i will be able to also mute advritisers if they dont stop and i can skype the owner or a admin to make sure they can do somthing. i can help players out.

ty for reading this and i hope u allow me to become staff. i dont care what staff u give me but i hope i get in ty.

sincerly,
radetza
07/11/2014 12:26 pm
Redstorm87
My mistake, Rex, I accidentally put Eastern time. I am actually in the Central Timezone.

Edit: I corrected it just now
07/09/2014 11:38 pm
Redstorm87
[1] Ingame name? Redstorm87
[2] Do you have skype? Yes
[3] Your age? 14
[4] In which country do you live in? United States, Central Time
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 6-10 hours
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? I was Head Admin on a server called Novacraft that was terminated about 8 months ago. I was also very close to getting Moderator on a server named Wyndycraft along with Atchfam77 but that server was reset a lot.
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? No I am not

[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? Jeez, where do I start? I love this server so much. I get on it almost every day. The staff on the server is fantastic; all the mods, admins, etc are very nice and fair, especially BrawlingGamer16. I really like all of the places you can go on this server as well - I enjoy going to the parkour area, the mob arena, and every so often I'll just head into the wilderness for some fun I also really like the idea of artifacts and being able to submit ideas for new ones, and the token shop is very unique! Plus, I really enjoy the ranking system and of course: factions!

[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? All-around, I think I would bring the three most important things to being a staff member: fairness, helpfulness, and the ability to enforce rules. I do my best, actually, to enforce rules such as: no advertising on the server, or: no spamming in the chat. Plus, I want to be part of the staff because I enjoy helping people whenever they need help.

[10] What can you offer to the server? I can offer my fairness, helpfulness, and my ability to enforce rules (sorry for repeating myself). I also can just flat-out offer my time and care. I spend a lot of my time on this server, keeping up with people, welcoming new members to the server, welcoming-back others who are not new to the server, etc. I do my best to make friends with every person I meet on the server and to give them help when they need it. I am very polite when it comes to replying to people or just asking somebody for something or even when I'm just chatting. I treat everyone on the server with respect unless they disrespect one of the staff, or the server. I also vote for the server very often, and I am currently in third place this month. Overall, I think I'm just fit for the job and I hope you do too. Thank you for your time
07/08/2014 10:29 pm
Dante0015
1) Ingame name? My ingame name is Dante0015.
2) Do you have skype? Yes I do have skype.
3) Your age? I am currently fourteen.
4) In which country do you live in? I live in the United States
5) How many hours a day/week can you be online? Daily considering it is the summer I can be on 12 hours, however when my school begins again I will only be able to do about for hours a day.
6) I have never been staff on any other servers.
7) I am not currently staff on any other servers nor do I wish to be.
8) I think RexCraftia is one of the best servers I’ve seen so far. The people on it are very kind and try to help everyone else. I also think it has amazing minigame even though there aren't very many but what is there is amazing. I also think that RexCraftia has a lot of potential as a server, there are so many things on this server that are so unique compared to others. The people that are on the server for example, as I have stated before they are all thoughtful and nice to each other. Another thing that possesses great potential is one of my favorite things on the server, the mob arena; this is one of the very unique features to the server. This is what I think of RexCraftia, it is amazing and has much potential!
9) The reason I want to be on RexCraftia is complicated for some people but not for me. The reason I want to be a staff member on RexCraftia is because ive seen how hard it is to be staff, how hard it is to be dedicated. I look forward to challenges in all aspects of my life, this is one challenge I am set on conquering and I will not stop until I do. A simpler reason I want to be a staff member on this server is because I love it and I love the people that are on it. Some people may not understand my reasoning but I hope you do.
10) I can offer many things to this server. One of them is building, I can build anything, if you tell me to build it I will and if I don’t know how ill figure it out. I also have a fairly good understanding of command blocks. One of my biggest contributions to the server would be my knowledge of readstone, I can make many things using readstone. I can make inventions suck as doors, cannons, block replacers, traps, and ect. If I do not know how to build something I can find out or I will make my own way to make it.
07/08/2014 9:36 pm
Skullz0911
[1] Ingame name?Skullz0911
[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no)No
[3] Your age?15
[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?)US eastern
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?alot
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide links)no
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? (Please provide links)no
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)Rexcraftia is a good and fun server and I really enjoy the cool texture it comes with it has a lot of fun gamemodes and it can be come a lot bigger if I become apart of this server
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)I want to be staff of rexcraftia because I feel that if im apart of this server that people have better times then they would with any other servers
[10] What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)I can offer to be a builder an admin and a developer pretty much whatever u want
07/08/2014 6:57 pm
TheProfessorPlayz
[1] nicoman12345678

[2] Yes, but only sometimes i will tell you when i can my Skype is theprofessorplayz

[3] 15

[4] Usa, CT, East time

[5] Most weekdays, 1 hour, weekends 2-7 hours, but now it is summer so like 8 hours a day

[6] yes, I have, the server is now closed, i was only a mod for 1 week though, i was a co- owner on a server but the owner couldnt pay to keep it up

[7] no, I'm not

[8] This. Is. The. Best. Flipping. Server. Ever. I love the texture pack(so epic). I think the community is awesome!
The staff members are VERY nice and VERY helpful! Many of them like to help me in somethings. i do.I see you REXThor on a lot of times a day. I love all the different
Plugins! I especially LOVE the mobarena and spawn. Good Job! The creativity of the server is unique and it has a very special element
to it, i don't know what it is though, but it is magical!

[9] I want to become staff because I love to help people! On another server, I'm a high rank. I helped a lot of people with there factions.
I'm also a very nice person. I read and respect your rules. I see al ot of people cursing and swearing when the were told to stop. One time I saw
spam cusses, and no staff was on. After he was kicked for spawn, he kept on spamming. It wasn't pleasnt for the players on. I can help with
dropparties and other cool events on the server. I think me being staff would help out grow the server, both in popularity and player wise

[10] I think I have alot of thinks to offer to Rexcraftia. I'm a great builder and a good listener. I'm on alot of times a day, so I'll catch
those hackers! I can help improve spawn (or anything else). If someone is raided, I'll help get their faction back up to power! I know ALOT
about factions. I like to auction alot of artifacts for cheap prices so people can make their collections bigger. I see alot of people bullying
too. I know this is absolutely NOT acceptable. I am a very reasonable guy and can fix problems like these. I know you already have some staff members but i think im special. I am new to this server but I think
I can make a difference.

Thats my staffapp. And remember, ANYONE, can make a difference Thats my quote so... DONT STEAL IT
06/27/2014 5:18 pm
cawgaming00
(1) Ingame name? martindalton

(2) Do you have skype? (yes/no) DMartin-CG or caw_gaming_dmartin

(3) your age? 16

(4) in which country do you live in? USA

(5) How many hours a day/week can you be online? 4 days at least a week

(6) Do you have any staff experience? 1 mod pos.

(7) Why do you want to be staff? so i can make the server better

(8) What can you offer to the server? kindness and strickness
06/13/2014 8:36 pm
DragonSpartan190REAL
[1] DragonSpartan190
[2] yes, Kaden Herpaderp (don't ask)
[3] 13
[4] Ontario, Canada
[5] 4-6 weekdays, up to 14 hours weekends
[6] no
[7] no
[8] I think that, even though it may not have a lot of players, Rexcraftia is a great and fun to play server. With tons of mini-games, plugins, and more, it is perfect for those who want minecraft with a twist, and without mods. I think Rexcraftia is very addicting, has great staff, and is overall a piece of art just waiting to be discovered by the many minecraft players out there. I believe that with all of its inner, and outer beauty, Rexcraftia could become one of most popular servers out there with the right kick start.
[9] I want to be a staff on Rexcraftia because I find that I have always been better at helping people to do things rather then doing it myself. Also, I just like to help people with anything I can and think that being a staff member would be a great opportunity to do such. Another reason is that I really like the server and just want to help it develop into a bigger server in anyway i can. Finally, I think it would be a great thing for me to have such a responsibility put in front of me so that I can have something I need to do to help, while liking it.
[10] While I can not offer a lot to the server, I can help with things like building, answering question that members have, and small things like that. I have done an awful lot of minecraft building and have gotten fairly good at it and have always been good at answering question. Also, if there is a question or problem, i will go to great extents to answer it as long as I know it's possible. So I guess to finish I have to say that even though i cant offer a lot, I can offer my best effort towards helping the server.

pls consider! i would rly like to get this staff position! thx a lot rexys! <3
06/03/2014 7:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
waffoman802
1] Ingame name? unikitty802
[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) yes
[3] Your age? 14
[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?) Hawaii moving to colorado soon will tell you when
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? During summer as much as possible if school only weekends
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide links) no I have not
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? (Please provide links) no I am not
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) What I think of rexcraftia is it is a great place for me and my friends to hang out on. Sometimes it would say I was cheating when my house blew up when I got on but it was OK after. I Aldo think the staff are very nice, they complimented one of my ideas. Lastly it seems like a fun place to be and I try to be on as much as possiable
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) I would like to be staff on here because I have talked with your staff and they said I had a great idea. What I was thinking is for the people in he jail we should have a torcher add on in the next update. They said they might do it. Another reason is because I can be very responsible and strict at some times infircing the rules. That is why I would like to be a staff on here please take this into consideration.
[10] What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here) What I can offer is I can be a veryhelpful person. Another is I can take care of basicly any problem. Lastly is because I have great ideas for the future server.
05/11/2014 6:55 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Nerd
mialaniplaysmc
[1] Ingame name?mialaniplaysmc
[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no)yes
[3] Your age?12(i am very mature trust me)
[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?)United States
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?on weekends all day and on weekdays 6 hours.
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide links)yes i have been co owner but i dont have any links sorry,
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? (Please provide links)yes i am a co owner now on a server but i have no link.
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) i have not been on this server before but i bet it is very cool and awesome.(sorry for not putting the paragraph i am extremely sorry)
[10] What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)I can make a video of your server and post it on my youtube.I do NOT have a lot of subscribers but i will soon.I can ban people who are being disprespectful after i tell them to please stop.I will be friendly to every staff,new comers , and members.
Thank you for reading this and i hope you choose the right people for the job !
05/11/2014 4:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
sungod+3324+
[1] BBOYJADE
[2] No
[3] 13
[4] USA Richmond VA
[5] 2-7 hrs on Friday, Saturday, And Sunday
[6] Yes, my own server (i dont use it anymore though), it had about 1-10 people on it daily.
[7] No
[8] I think Rexcraftia is an awesome server. I love the Si-Fi themed texurepack. The mods, admins, and the owner is nice. I love how you guys do droppartys often.
[9] I just want to have more experience.
[10] I can be very helpful. I can spectate the land to see if someone is cheating. I can maybe add on dacorations to the ship.
05/03/2014 9:46 am
75jacko
I forgot one thing, Building. I could help build a lot of stuff what ever you need. Weather its spawn, a mod arena I could help! I could also help the server, make it go beyond. Well, thanks for considering i am not very good at these things xD
05/03/2014 9:41 am
75jacko
[1] Ingame name? 75jacko
[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no Yes
[3] Your age? 13
[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?) Mountain time
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 6 to 5
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide links)Yes, but the server crashed
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? (Please provide links) No
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? I really like it. Most of the people that come on are nice, the plugins are pretty freaking cool. I mostly like it because of the factions. Its one of the 3 reasons i still play mc. Mostly, its for the people and the factions. I hope i have a crap load of more fun on this server.
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? I want to make everyone happy! It would be really fun to get to know EVERYBODY on the server. I also want staff because i am going to be on this server a lot.
[10] What can you offer to the server? I can show it to my friends, and my youtube channel! I could give help to the members if they want to know the commands and i could help the server out in general!
04/19/2014 8:17 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RexOfMinecraft21
My Staff Application For RexCraftia

Answers to Questions:

[1] rexofminecraft21
[2] yes, i do have skype
[3] 15 years old
[4] United States of America; Central Timezone
[5] I Can Be Online Appx. 1-5 hours a day/ 7 days a week
[6] No.
[7] No.
[8] Honestly, I think that RexCraftia is a secure, fun, and safe server. the staff are just and fair, the players themselves are helpful and kind, and the owner frequently gets on, which is more than I can say for many other servers. there is not much lag, it truly defines itself as a unique server, part pvp, faction, build, and survival server, making it fun and enjoyable to play on.
[9] I would like to become a staff member on RexCraftia because i would like to help the server stretch it limits; to become the best it can be. I would like to contribute my time and efforts to create structures for warzones and the general world to give it more "texture". I will create ruins and encampments/trenches for player use, and create broken bases that are repairable for faction of personal use.
[10] I can contribute and offer my services in general building projects, as i excell in mansion, house, and fort creations, and am exceedingly well at building 18th century sailing ships, with a fairly good amount of detail laced in, as not every piece of rigging can be replicated by fences. i am also very good at creating hidden bases/enterances, as featured in Rex Base Alpha, official faction base/home of the mighty famous RexFaction.

Thank You For Considering My Staff Application Form.
04/12/2014 9:16 am
nicoman12345678
[1] nicoman12345678
[2] Yes, but my parents dont let me use it, overprotective
[3] 13
[4] Usa, CT, East time
[5] Most weekdays, 1 hour, weekends 2-7 hours
[6] no, I haven't, but im good with plugins
[7] no, I'm not
[8] This. Is. The. Best. Flipping. Server. Ever. I love the texture pack(so epic). I think the community is awesome!
The staff members are VERY nice and VERY helpful! I see you REXThor on alot of times a day. I love all the different
Plugins! I especially LOVE the mobarena and spawn. Good Job!
[9] I want to become staff because I love to help people! On another server, I'm a high rank. I helped alot of people with there factions.
I'm also a very nice person. I read and respect your rules. I even decided I'm going to donate $60!
[10] I think I have alot of thinks to offer to Rexcraftia. I'm a great builder and a good listener. I'm on alot of times a day, so I'll catch
those hackers! I can help improve spawn (or anything else). If someone is raided, I'll help get their faction back up to power! I know ALOT
about factions.

Thats my staffapp. Plz read.
04/03/2014 7:17 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Do you need a forum mod, or someone to create a forum website for you? I am that guy. Msg me on Skype if so.

Skype- aceops23-pixelmon
04/03/2014 7:08 pm
ReaperSoulz
[1] Ingame name?
- ReaperSoulz

- Yes.

[3] Your age?

- U.S, Florida (Eastern Standard Timezone)

- On weekdays I can be on from 4 PM - 10:30 PM, on weekends I can be on anytime you'd like, just message me through Skype and I'll be online.

-I was a Moderator on OttoCraft ( http://otto-craft.enjin.com ), but I left the server. I also Co-Owned a server, which went down recently, named NoxusCraft and I was also Staff on this server, but I was demoted.

-Nope, this is the only server I'm spending my time on, at the moment.

- RexCraftia, is a well organized server, there's good and kind staff, good arrangement of plugins, good builds and spawn. It's peaceful, and not a server where people would rage a lot. It's a server that I would enjoy assisting. It's not just a server, it's a community where people have fun and play with each other. RexCraftia, even though It doesn't receive the amount of people I would like it too, it's one of the best, if not, the best server I've ever played on.

- Like I said previously, RexCraftia is an amazing server, that I would love to be an assistance in, I know I was demoted for inactivity, but that was because I had finals exams, but I'm not here to complain. A few times, when staff isn't online, like late at night or early in the morning, I see a few players, breaking the rules, like swearing, cussing, disrespecting other members, but I do not hold the power to do anything, I wan't to help the server and make it a better place for members to stay on.

- I can offer the server, a lot of things, my kindness to some players. I can offer my helpful advice to player,well I already do help lots of players with questions about the server. I'm not really the building person, but I can assist with plugin problems, since I've Co-owned a server before. I can offer my time to the server. I know I've had some problems being staff in this server but I can offer way more now, but most of all, I can offer the benefit of having me on your staff.
03/27/2014 5:21 pm
Lordfreeza
[1] Ingame name? Lordfreeza

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) No.

[3] Your age? 15

[4] In which country do you live in? USA

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? I can be online for at least six hours a day, it varies though. If I have plans on that day.

[6] Do you have any staff experience? One builder on a small server, one JrMod on a well-known server, Co-Owner on a unfinished server and Admin on a very well-known server.

[7] Why do you want to be staff? Because I would love to help make the server a better place.

[8] What can you offer to the server? Helpful advice to the newer players and I will make sure not to abuse my powers. (Spawn-killing, force-tp, etc.)
03/21/2014 4:25 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Pacific Blockworks
[1] Ingame name? Bobyjack2424

[2] Do you have skype? Yes I do have a skype, operators please pm me for my username.

[3] Your age? I am 16 years old.

[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?)United states, pacific (US and Canada)

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? I can be online 2 to 3 hours on the week days and on the weekends it may very to 4 to 5 hours.

[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? Yes I have been a staff member on Scavengercraft, I served about 4 months as a helper, then Pre-mod and resigned shortly after my promotion to Moderator. (Website: Scavengercraft.com) (Server Ip: Scav.tv)

[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? I am no longer a staff member on any server. But was a committed staff member on the server Scavengercraft.

[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? This is an odd question. In my opinion RexCraftia is a well thought out and carefully planned server. The spawn and warps are beautiful and they bind well. I have net yet seen many staff members, and considering I had many questions when I first joined, because Rexcraft is such a unique server. This is another intriguing aspect of rexcraftia. I have never joined a server with such customization, and I find it fun to spend time discovering all of the interesting aspects that Rexcraftia outputs.

[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? I see potential in this server, and I would like to be a part of its growth and expansion. I mainly am interested in helping players advance in the server. Considering everyone needs help at some point.

[10] What can you offer to the server? I have extensive experience in the Minecraft server community. I have, -Like I said previously- been a part of the Scavengercraft staff team for about 3 1/2 to 4 months. I have learned advanced moderating techniques as well as building techniques. I am a very advanced builder and would be interested in helping with the development of any server builds. I know all -well known- and -not so well known- plugins and could easily provide guidance and help to players who are in need.
03/20/2014 12:31 pm
SparkHale
1]username] SparkHale
2]Do you have a Skype? can you get one? Yes, i have Skype
3]your age? 11
4]which country do you live in? U.S.A
5How many hours a week/day can you dedicate to building on RexCraftia? About all day, but i have to do chores on saturday, and go to school monday through friday for 7 hours
[6] What kind of building are you good at? Houses, models, a bit of pixel art
[7] What kind of building are you not so good at? i am willing to learn how to build anything, but i can't decide how to build some stuff
[8] Can you provide pictures of something you previously build? As a proof to show your skills. i can't, but i'de be more than willing to demonstrate
[9] Why do you wish to become Builder on RexCraftia? I love building, and mining, and helping. I've never been an admin before, but i can learn everything. I find it fun to fly, and i hate hostile mobs, meaning i'd run around killing mobs that try to infiltrate my base.

p.s I Find this to be a very interesting texture pack, i feel that you could make a few tweaks, and add some mob textures, but other than that, it amazing. also, in 1.8, you could work with the 3D stuff.
03/11/2014 7:34 pm
BrawlingGamer16
ps. i will also help with finding bugs like /rename
03/11/2014 5:48 pm
BrawlingGamer16
[1] Ingame name?
BrawlingGamer16
yes
[3] Your age?
USA (central time zone)
on weekdays 4pm to 9pm and on weekends 12am to 10pm
no but there is a first time for everything
no
I think rexcraftia is an awesome sever. i really like all of the minigames like hunger games and mob arena. the spawn ship looks epic. i love all the plugins like LWC and factions.
I want to be staff so i can help everyone on the server and help stop hackers and "People here to rate the server from PMC".<--Because there so annoying.
I can help the server by my knowledge of redstone (u have seen this) and by reporting hackers/glitchers.

thank u for taking the time to read this application rex. Have a nice day
-your friend,
BrawlingGamer16
02/21/2014 8:30 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
UnknownGamer95
UnknownGamer95
[8] What can you offer to the server: I love to help players and I am an amazing redstone builder.

This means for spawn you can make like a lever so the piston opens at the bottom of spawn opening a hole for the people to jump through and land like in the game.
(Just a suggestion)
02/21/2014 8:22 am
UnknownGamer95
[1] Ingame name: UnknownGamer95

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no): no

[3] Your age: 14

[4] In which country do you live in: USA

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online: 8 (week)

[6] Do you have any staff experience: Been staff on 3 other servers

[7] Why do you want to be staff : Because I am great at enforcing the rules I am very mature I also like helping players and servers.

[8] What can you offer to the server: I love to help players and I am an amazing redstone builder.
02/25/2014 9:29 pm
odog221
Hum this is only 8 not 10 nice try UnknownGamer95
02/21/2014 8:20 am
UndeadPanic
[1] Ingame name?-UndeadPanic
[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no)yes but i can only chat without talking
[3] Your age? 13
[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?) Bulgaria, timezone-gmt +2
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?for a day minimum 2-3
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide links)Yes, i have been but i can't give links cuz the servers are not opened(have much stuff to do first) and/or dont have server website
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? (Please provide links)Currently, yes im Admin on Bulgaria MiniGames (can give u IP)
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)It's a good server and i think it will become a great one!
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)Because i am free now and i like building or just helping people who are in need of that.
[10] What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)Well, i can build skin statues, minigames maps, im redstoner, here some photos(OPEN THEM IN NEW WINDOW !):

This is my first statue ive built.
Then i decided to build my own statue and then i built and my gf's one:

My club with some stuff in it:

Then some people saw my builds and i built their statues:

NOTE: I don't build only skin statues.I can build cool buildings but other people want skin statues.
IMPORTANT: Open the images in new window because in the forums u can't see the whole of them !!!
Luck,
UndeadPanic
02/21/2014 8:03 am
odog221
Rex I'm Sorry that my number 9 paragraph is short so if I can rewrite it that would be great. Thanks!
02/16/2014 5:38 pm
odog221
P.S. I may not have experience on being a staff and i read some other applications and i see what you need. The people who said BUILDER should have went to the builder form page and people who aren't on the server or there post is short means that they either want to horas people or that they want to just have the power and be respected.
Ten bucks says I have seen ALL the different kinds of admins and owners. I have seen servers where the owners are careless and just except everybody and I have seen servers where the owners except no one but there friends. Admins or Mods on the other hands think there stronger than everybody, even the owner. They try to brute force there way to the top but in the end... POOF! there gone. I just would like to see what its like, you know to be an admin on a server. I, personally think it sounds hard and cool at the same time. Well, love your server! See Ya!
02/14/2014 6:15 pm
odog221
Also IF i get picked what commands do i get and also IF a get picked what are the rules? Those are some BIG IFS. Thanks!
02/14/2014 4:40 pm
odog221
[quote="RexCraftia"]If you want to be staff on RexCraftia, then use the application below. I will only need your skype if you are accepted. You may make a better version of your application, in case you were not accepted. You may add things to the template but do not remove any parts. It is required to answer all the questions in the template.

If you wish to get information about the server please visit: [url]www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1793856-17[/url]

If you are going to say that you can offer help with building (or anything else, this is just an example) then don’t just post: “I can help building”, please provide more information such as: “I can help building, I am especially good at building modern architecture, here is a link to something I previously created: [url]www.randomexamplelink.com[/url]”

Application template:

[1] Ingame name? odog221

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) no but i can get one.

[3] Your age? 11, my birthday is December 21

[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?) North America, Pennsylvania.

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 6am-7:30am weekdays and about 3 hours on weekends.

[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? No, first time.

[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? No

[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? In the beginning i thought it was going to be one of those servers it was only going to play for a month but i was wrong. I LOVE IT!

[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? I want to be staff because i LOVE the server and i would like to help make it better by keeping people away like Vox away.

[10] What can you offer to the server? Well, originally i was going to apply for builder but i couldn't figure it out, so i decided to try this. I am a VERY skillful builder and i wll not horas anyone. I will do what they ask then leave. I will not give away items without your permission either. So overall I can provide you my trust. If you want something done i'll do it.

From a member of your server,
odog221
02/12/2014 7:18 pm
thomas0722
[1] Ingame name thomas0722
[2] Do you have skype? yes my name on skype is thomas kinasewich
[3] Your age?
[4] In which country do you live in? Canada mountain time
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online 1-5 hours every day
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? yes i am vip on skga.me aka skydoesminecrafts server
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? im vip on skydoesminecrafts server ip skga.me
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? rexcraftia is a super cool server i love the texture packs its just awesome alsow ill tell all my friends to join
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? to help the server and keep hackers off
[10] What can you offer to the server? i will do any thing to help im vip on a server skga.me ill add on all my servers i play on and ill tell all my friends. thank you for reading
02/20/2014 12:28 pm
RexCraftia
[1] -
[2] -
[3] No age?
[4] -
[5] -
[6] VIP is not a staff rank, unless that server has some different system...
[7] -
[8] -
[9] Too short.
[10] Too short.

Denied. I have chosen to deny you, because the application is way too short. You do not have any previous staff experience, and you did not give me your age.
02/04/2014 8:34 am
Xx_Megan_xX
1) Ign? q_AbrAhAdAbrA_p
2) Skype? Yes (don't give it out)
3) Age? 13
4) What country? Ireland
5) How much time can u spend on the server? 6-7 days and about 3 hours in the afternoon and 2 hours at night
6) Have you ever been a staff? No
7) Why do i want to be a staff member? Id like to be staff because i really like to help people and i have a lot of maturity too
8) What do I think of the server? I think its awesome! I really like it
9) What can i do on the server if i become a staff member? I can bring more people on, I can bring fun to the players in chat and in game and I can help with builds. There is a server ive worked on with some builds. This is the forum link: http://minecraft.jrswab.com/index.php
02/07/2014 4:08 pm
RexCraftia
[1] -
[2] -
[3] -
[4] -
[5] -
[6] No previous staff experience :I
[7] Way too short.
[8] -
[9] -

Denied. Your application is very short. I don't see you much ingame, you could have provided examples of how you could "bring more people on" and "bring fun to players". Also the link you sent is not good enough, because it just shows a server website, i need direct pictures.
01/16/2014 5:16 pm
swarswar_13
I am good at building spawns
01/16/2014 5:14 pm
swarswar_13
[1] In game name: swarswar_13
[2] Do you have skype: no
[3] Your age: 13
[4] In which country do you live in: America
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online: depends on my week
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server: moderator on 2 op on another but both all are down
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers: question 6
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia: Never played it
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia: cause I like to help out
[10] What can you offer to the server: builder
01/19/2014 7:02 am
RexCraftia
[1] -
[2] Can you get skype?
[3] -
[4] -
[5] Give more info! What kind of weeks do you have?
[6] -
[7] I am confused here? So you are not staff on any?
[8] Well this is clearly a minus, you should probably know what you are applying for.
[9] Okay, that's really not enough information
[10] Builder?... What kind of buildings? Seriously just be more specific! What are you good at building? What's your weaknesses? Any pictures of something you builded?

Your application is very very short, you are just not giving me enough information. You don't even know what server you are applying for...

Denied.
01/16/2014 4:14 pm
Chillatown
[1] Ingame name? Chillatown
[2] Do you have skype? (yes)/no) Chillatown1
[3] Your age?13
[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?)Country:America Time Zone: East
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?Mostly everyday after 3 pm (school)
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server?Im a admin on a faction server not up atm but its going to be up in a few days.
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? Yes but its isnt up atm
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? I think RexCraftia is a really dedicated server, I like it alot and I really enjoy it. I really enjoy servers like yours.
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? Becuase I see that a few people are on but if i get accepted I will advertise on alot of servers and dedicate most of my time to this server and im really good at commands, so if you need help with something I can probably help with the problem.
[10] What can you offer to the server? The thing I can offer is that I can use commands really well and im really good at them too. If you need any warps, I can make them. I would love to be a staff because I can do a lot of thing and I can help new people with whatever they need help with. Like I said I am really good at commands so I can do basically anything .
01/19/2014 6:54 am
RexCraftia
[1] -
[2] -
[3] -
[4] -
[5] -
[6] -
[7] How can i know you will dedicate time to RexCraftia over that server?
[8] Thanks, what makes it special?
[9] I am against advertising on other servers. 1. it doesnt work, 2. it's annoying.
[10] You are repeating yourself.

Command help is always good for new players, but what commands? you need to be more specific? essentials commands? faction commands? You are saying things like "i can do basically anything" and "i can do a lot of things" it is not really enough information. You are repeating yourself which makes the application shorter...

Denied.
01/06/2014 3:12 pm
BrawlingGamer16
[1] Ingame name? BrawlingGamer16
[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) Yes
[3] Your age? 18
[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?) USA (central)
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? about 20-30
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? no
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? no
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? Its very complex (in a good way)
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? Guthixlord1 is staff and hes my friend
[10] What can you offer to the server? I am very good with redstone
if u need more info ask Guthixlord1
01/07/2014 9:21 am
RexCraftia
[1] -
[2] -
[3] -
[4] -
[5] -
[6] Can be problematic.
[7] -
[8] Very short description.
[9] So you want to be staff because you have a friend that's staff, sorry but that's not good enough.
[10] Give examples, pictures, videos, anything. Show me which things you can build with redstone.

Denied. Overall a very short application, i do expect people to make a paragraph for each of the last three questions.
01/04/2014 5:56 am
DarkRaidz
Very True: Denied.
01/04/2014 5:37 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
1AdiBadi1
[1] Ingame name? ApexGuardian
[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) Yes
[3] Your age? 12 (But Mature)
[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?) England London
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? In a week altogether over 24 hours

[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide links) Yes but on older ones
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? (Please provide links) No
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) I think RexCraftia is a great server which could use some help by having active and extremely loyal staff members.
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) Well obviously I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.
[10] What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here) Possibly the most crucial part of being a member of any staff team is the ability to communicate with both the rest of the team and the members of the community. I see myself as very personable, I am easy to talk to and adept at makinself understood, I therefore feel I am someone who is well placed to become a useful member of the team; further I dont come to know a number of the current staff and feel I could slot in well so to speak. As well as this, I am a friendly person and I am by virtue helpful, I take a certain amount of pleasure in helping others.
Although those viewing this application are no doubt tired of reading about it, maturity is a key attribute for this position. I feel that I am a mature person capable of making fair and balanced decisions if the need arose.
The aforementioned knowledge i have acquired is another thing I could bring to the team. This ranges from the basics of minecraft for those just starting out on the server,. This substantial time on the forums has also led to a deep understanding of what is and what is not tolerated on the server as well as the rules pinned up at spawn.
Finally, I am a calm and patient person, I am very slow to anger and am happy to answer the same question over and over in order to help everyone. I am always willing to listen to a problem for an extended period and gather every detail before offering a solution.
In closing then, I am a friendly, helpful and dedicated member of the community who is looking to gain access to the ability to help more people, more effectively.
Tell us about yourself:
I am an approachable person, that is always open to new suggestions and ideas. I have a good sense of humour and often take time to stop what I'm doing to help a fellow player.
I enjoy helping others and I am willing to put in that extra bit of effort to make sure the player exactly understands my point.
I never directly turn a player down to anything. I let them explain their point and judge upon that, before I act.
It is easy for new players to get overwhelmed when there is no guide to help them. As a great member I feel that I could take up this role, both in-game by phisically solving their problems and out of game.
01/04/2014 5:55 am
RexCraftia
[1] -
[2] -
[3] -
[4] -
[5] -
[6] -
[7] This is a lie, i noticed you had a server, please be honest.
[8] I did say i would want a paragraph here, but i see you used time on other things.
[9] -
[10] -

Okay, it seems like you just copy-pasted a application and edited a bit, cause it took you 2 minutes to make it. That is not really the kind of staff i want. You also said something about rules pinned up at spawn, there is no rules at spawn, its a command. You don't seem to know much about the server. I never asked for you to tell me about you self, but you did add it, i dont have much of a problem with this, but it makes me believe that you copied the application. Lying is the worst thing.
01/04/2014 12:59 am
chance720z
1. chance720z
2. not at this current moment
4. U.S.A Atlantic Time
5. 4 school days 8 weekends
6.no not yet
7.nope
8.i think it is amazing i like how its not laggy and that the spawn is huge. i like how when i first came in everyone was nice.spawn signs gave you every command that you might need the survival plugins r cool with the hearts. you get alot of money when zombies and stuff which benefits the server overall i would give it about a 10 for the survival experience
9. i want to be in creative and make all these farms such as cactus farm, sugarcane farms, melon farms, and red stone contraption
10. alot of people go to my school that play minecraft the word will spread quick probably 50 people play minecraft daily at my school
01/04/2014 5:45 am
RexCraftia
[1] -
[2] This is problematic.
[3] -
[4] -
[5] -
[6] This is also problematic, i would like staff to already have basic knowledge of commands
[7] -
[8] Thanks for the feedback.
[9] Umm, what?
[10] Sorry, but i don't believe this would happen.

Denied, as a staff you are not supposed to build in creative. Your application is also very short. It is also a issue that you dont have any knowledge of being a staff.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome