[SurvivingSin] LOOKING FOR STAFF|1.7.4|3GB RAM|100+ Slots

QuantumCayo's Avatar QuantumCayo3/20/14 5:52 am
3/22/2014 5:20 am
anonpmc1594888's Avatar anonpmc1594888
SURVIVING SIN

Welcome to the Surviving Sin recruitment page! Here, I will talk about different positions that are open for you to apply for, has the server has to offer to Staff, as well as users, and finally, what SurvivingSin has planned.

Positions:

Chat Moderator(s):
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name(irl):
Age (14+):
Past Experience:
Proof (You must have proof to be accepted!):
What you can bring to SurvivingSin:
Anything else:

Junior Moderator(s):
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name(irl):
Age(14+):
Past experience (You must have proof to be accepted!):
Anything else:

Moderator(s):
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name(irl):
Age(14+):
Strong character traits:
Anything else:

Junior Administrator(s):
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name(irl):
Age(16+):
Strong character traits:
Anything else:

Administrator(s):
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name(irl):
Age(16+):
Strong character traits:
Anything else:

Graphics Designer:
Click to reveal
Name(irl):
What types of graphics do you do:
Anything else:

Forum Moderator
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name(irl):
Age(16+):
Strong character traits:
Anything else:

Plugin Manager
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name(irl):
Age(16+):
Strong character traits:
Anything else:

What we offer
Here at Surviving Sin, we strive to have the best user experience possible. That goes for the staff as well; we wish that being apart of the staff isn't enjoyable, although it will have its rough spots. With the best user experience, you need to be intelligent, and an overall people's person. I will demand that you are respectful to users, and other staff members.

Planned in the feature:
- Server RAM upgrade to 8GB DDR3
- Improved kits on the server
- Mini-games
- Custom plugins
- Server storage upgrade
- Develop a website other than Enjin
- Add ranks

About the server:
Memory: 2.8GB DDR3 RAM
Storage: 120GB HHD
Bandwidth: 2TB of 700mbps upload
CPU: 4vCores @ 2.6GHz
Bukkit: 1.7.4 Running RTK

SurvivingSin.Staff@gmail.com

Updated daily! Positions will be striked when full, all information and rules are subject to change
*Updated last on: 3/19/14 2:37am*
QuantumCayo
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

anonpmc1594888
03/22/2014 5:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
[deleted]
Leprehaun
03/21/2014 2:17 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: Leprehaun
Name(irl): Liam Stallworthy
Age(16+): 16
Past experience (You must have proof to be accepted!): I have been moderator on lots of servers (too many to count), I was promoted from moderator to admin in SoulCraft. I have been Staff for about 2-3 years but eventually all my other servers went down due to lack of money/players/donors the servers went down (although one of my more recent servers i am co-owner on is still up and running), but i am looking for a new server and this server caught my attention. I also know all of the commands
What you can bring to SurvivingSin: What I can bring is a strong attitude to people. i will be respectful, kind and do my best by adapting to the situation and showing a variety of different skills (including mleadership). Also I will follow all of the rules just like if i where a normal player. If someones being mean to me and other players, i work on a three strike system.
-Warn
- Kick
- Depending on the seriousness of the rule broken i will then ban or temban
I wish to keep SurvivngSin a nice and enjoyable place for all players i can also help new comers if they need help.
Having a mature approach to situations is the best approach. I have also been told i am a good advertiser and aswell as being coowner on jug-gaming i have also been appointed the server advertiser.
I have also owned 2 servers.
Anything else: If you have any questions or want me to elaborate or expand an answer contact me on skype @
Lep __
I tryed emailing this but it said the address was not available.
QuantumCayo
03/21/2014 2:20 am
Accepted as Junior Moderator

Please email me via: survivingsin.staff@gmail.com
And remember to sign up on our website, survivingsin.enjin.com
ragekingmc
03/21/2014 1:52 am
Level 23 : Expert Warrior
Applying for administrator
IGN: dolbys
Name(irl): Mikey
Age(16+): 17+
Past experience (You must have proof to be accepted!): Runned 3 of my own servers
What you can bring to SurvivingSin: I can bring you guys a hard working dedicated guy that wants to improve his skills in leading a server
Strong character traits: Respectfull dedicated strickt
Anything else: Nope
QuantumCayo
03/21/2014 2:18 am
Denied
Kryoz
03/21/2014 12:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
What i Am looking to be is Junior Admin or Junior Mod (Don't matter which)
IGN: My IGN is UnDividedKiller

Name(irl): My Name Is J(H)ulio Bucio(Not Bukio, BusioxD)
Age(16+): 17 (I feel old )
Past experience (You must have proof to be accepted!): I Have been Admin and moderator on Many Servers like JaffaCraft, but the server went down because of the owner not having sufficient funds for the server, so it was difficult to keep it up, but the owner and I just Kept talking to me on skype, and he told me it might come back in another time, just not anytime soon. Then there was LogiCraft, I went from a Trial-Moderator To A regular Moderator and that took some time, and it was worth it, but the that server got hacked and messed with, and so, we might bring it back another time. And right now, I am an Admin On SoilentMine, but it's not up yet, But it will be up soon

What you can bring to SurvivingSin: What i can bring to SurvivngSin is my Loyalness and my dedication to the server. I can bring help and buildings and anything you tell me to make I can help people that are in need of help. I can help the Moderators, Other Admins and Owners that need my help and i'll be there in a HeartBeat.

Strong character traits: My string character Traits are working with other people as teamwork and understanding how they need and want stuff. Some other traits are I am really nice and helpful, I think of other people than myself at times when i'm playing minecraft , cause I always tell myself "If you want respect, you always gotta give/ show it, so don't f*** up...". People always trust me they can tell me anything and i can help them with what they want and need.

Anything else: My TimeZone Is Pacific, So on weekdays, i will Only be on From 3-8 hours because, i need to think of school as well, but on weekends, I can probably go all day, the only thing is I have a little life, lmao, but anyways i will probably get off at random times cause i need to get a break or go somewhere with my family, but most of the time i will be on. And if you guys will need me, I have Skype, my Username is undividedkiller, and if I am off, I have skype on my ipod/ phone, so I will always be on, no matter what.. And if we get more than 50 people on the server, I might try and donate.
Thank you for reading
-Your friend UnDividedKiller
QuantumCayo
03/21/2014 1:01 am
Accepted as Junior Admin

And please register at survivingsin.enjin.com
gotskiilz123
03/20/2014 11:27 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
I am applying for whatever rank you think I am suitable for.

IGN: SpeedyNZL

Name(irl): Jordan

Age(14+): 16

Past experience (You must have proof to be accepted!): I have been staff in alot of servers, Such as admin in 4, Co-Owner in 2, Moderator alot of servers. (They are all estimates!)
But unfortunately they get closed down due to not enough money, I currently own a server, Which I could give you the IP to, But at the moment it is closed due to the Hosting company having issues.

What you can bring to SurvivingSin: I can bring my skills with knowing how to handle rule breakers, No matter what rule it is, I am pretty good with knowing how to handle them, I can also bring my knowledge about things such as Rulebreakers, (As I stated above) Plugins, Plus many other small things. I can do alot of things for the server such as Advertising, Building, Helping People, Catching the rulebreakers. I can help people with whatever the need, Whether its a few ingame questions to making them feel better irl, Such as them getting Bullied, Or even family problems if they feel like they need someone to talk to, I will be there trying to help them feel better.

Strong character traits: I am very Honest (If I ever did something wrong (Which wouldnt happen) I would be honest and explain what I did, Rather than go and waste all your time trying to figure out what I did and make my punishment worse. I am Reliable, Trustworthy, Friendly, Mature, Love helping people.

Anything else: If I was to get accepted, You would not regret it, As I can help you with whatever you need, From Plugin help to Simply helping out a player, I will be there.
QuantumCayo
03/20/2014 11:38 pm
Accepted as Chat Moderator!

And please sign up on our website at: survivingsin.enjin.com
QuantumCayo
03/20/2014 11:02 pm
Still looking for staff!

Coupon code: "earlybirdspecial" for 10% off all items in the store!
Thunder_strike7
03/20/2014 8:17 pm
Hello my name is Thunder_strike7 and i will like to apply for Moderator
IGN:Thunder_strike7
Name(irl): Sebastian
Age(14+):Yes i am 15
Past experience (You must have proof to be accepted!): i have been moderator on two servers called rage craft and Pvp craft, i was promoted from moderator to admin in ragecraft, but as you can tell i am only applying for mod. I have been mod for about 2-3 years but eventually the servers went down so am looking for a new server and this server caught my attention. I also know all of the commands i am no noob at this and i take my work serious. I also treat people with kindness
What you can bring to SurvivingSin: What i can birng to SurvivngSin is a strong attitude to people. i will be respectful, kind and always with a smile on my face. Also I will follow all of the rules just like if i where a normal player. If someone being mean to me i will just let it go ignore and to make sure i dont say swears. I wish to keep SurvivngSin a nice and enjoyfull place for all the players i can also help new comers if they need to and also help the servers get more players by doing advertising by telling my freinds and going around servers asking to them to join SurvivingSin i will also try my best every day to have a good attitude and to be freindly with other players/staff Just from the name of the server i see it going really far in the future.
Strong character traits: respectful, Helping hand, Happy, Mature and always with a smile on my face
Anything else: Ive been looking for a server and i really hope that everything is going to be awesome this server by its name stood out to me as a cool server to enjoy minecract
QuantumCayo
03/20/2014 8:41 pm
Accepted as Junior Moderator!

Please email via: survivingssin.staff@gmail.com
And please register on our website! Survivingsin.enjin.com
quasarhybrid
03/20/2014 12:56 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Creeper
IGN: lilly2018245
Name(irl): David Kim
Age(16+): I am 15 right now, but I am turning 16 in 2months

I was a Owner of a server called OriginPvP for around 4months. I played Minecraft for 3 years, and I'm decent with using plugins, commands and many other privelages that you get as a staff. I was a builder in a server called MCDestiny, a SMP server for 5months. While I was there, I created 90% of the spawn, around 3 towns, shops, and a donor centre that was as big as a mansion. I was also a Mod in a server called RectonPvP for 2months, while I was in there, I welcomed many new comers to the server, and helped admin find griefers and hackers. My proofs are: You can PM felixmc in PMC since he was my co-owner when I had a server. Another proof is look at my PMC profile project! I build a lot of cool stuffs !

If i become an admin, I will help many new comers to the server by greeting them warmly and introducing them about the server. I will also show how dedicated and mature I am, by using grammars correctly and spelling capital letters correctly even if no one cares about it. By doing this, it shows members how dedicated staffs are, and how mature they are, as an leader of a community.
I can improve the server, by advertising. I would go around servers advertising about your server! I could tell all my minecraft friends ( I have A LOT) to join your server ,and explain them about your server. I would greet new comers warmly. I would try my best not to create my own destiny but to guide through them. Also, i could help owner with permissions, commands, plugins or anything because I am pretty decent with it, since I have a lot of experience. If I get my position ( Mod or Admin) I will try all my best, and put all my effort into this server, Thank You!

Strong character traits: Leadership, organized, mature, dedicated, and kind
Anything else:

have been searching around server where I believe it
is well organized and mature. I believe after looking at your forum
and words, it moved my mind. So I want to help you out
with skills I have earned throughout my MC career.
Setting plugins, Commands, building spawn, I can do anything you tell me to.
I promise with all my duty that if I become an admin, I will serve the server
with all my effort.
QuantumCayo
03/20/2014 7:33 pm
Accepted as Junior Admin!

And remember to register on the website! (See signature)
Maxgabriel03
03/20/2014 10:40 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
IGN:Maxgabriel03
Name(irl):Max
Age(16+):16
Past experience (You must have proof to be accepted!):Well I have Been Staff On Tons Of servers. Well I Got Proof. I had My Own Server. I can Create The webside If You Want.
What you can bring to SurvivingSin:Staff Ranks. A New Webside. I Can Be on 7 hours a Day. Im Good WIth Plugins. Plugins: 10/10 Building 9/10. I Can Create Donator Ranks And much More. What Ever You Want ;D If a member is asking for help, I will contact him in-game and try at my best to helping him, if of course he needs some HELP, I will never spawn items for members, neither donors. If his problem is too serious which I can't take care of on my own, I will kindly ask him to report it on the forums, and then I will check on it. I will always be kind to members and pretty much everybody else, even if the person is disrespecting me.

If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.
Strong character traits:Well I Dont Abuse.
Anything else:Skype: Allan.143 (Salahadin87) My Mic Broke Thanks to my 1 and half year old Little Brother. :/
QuantumCayo
03/20/2014 7:29 pm
Please use the format given!
joshminecraft2005
03/20/2014 9:24 am
hi im josh i want to aply for co-owner pls

IGN: what is ign
Name(irl): josh
Age(16+): 8 and a half becaming 9 nxt month june
Past experience (You must have proof to be accepted!): im a profesionel in miencraft now iv been plying it for 7 yers i think im a good builder im op on 28291920485 servers becase im vry expiernced
What you can bring to SurvivingSin: my friends
Strong character traits: what are traits
Anything else: im very expiernced
Shinyespeon
03/20/2014 9:59 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
This guy... Such troll, much funny. Anyways this is his first post on the forums so I'm sure this is a troll account. My sister is 9 and she doesn't spell Terrible like this... anyways if this is legit and not a troll I really feel bad for you. Also you say you have played minecraft for 7 years (So many things wrong with that) and you are 8 meaning you started playing at age 1.
QuantumCayo
03/20/2014 9:26 am
Denied, I'm sorry, we're not looking for a co-owner...
syntheticmonster
03/20/2014 6:56 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Name:Jay, IGN: Synthetic_Breed

I'm 28 years old, been playing this game for a few years now.
I am applying for A Dev position; My qualifications include, but are not limited to,
Bachelor degree in Computer Information system,
Master degree in Cyber Security.

I have a special spot in my heart for Minecraft servers. I am fair, I don't favor people.
If I were to be hired as a Developer, I would strictly have little-to-nothing to do with the players, and every to do with the development of the server, and systems.

Edit; I also have been Microsoft Certified for 2 years, if that helps my case.

Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)

If the shoe fits, i'll wear it.
QuantumCayo
03/20/2014 9:01 am
Denied, used wrong format.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome