^Looking For Staff^

XNBD_ExplosionX's Avatar XNBD_ExplosionX12/31/14 6:22 pm
1 emeralds 270 5
1/7/2015 10:37 pm
SuperiorRage123's Avatar SuperiorRage123
As a builder you'll be joining the build server where you'll be joining the building team. The head of architecture will assign you to a build team where you will help out building structures, determined by the head of Architecture. The build team leader will monitor your progress and if required, give you orders and/or guidance.

Requirements

*As a builder you are required to follow orders from the build team leader, as well of the head of architecture.
*You are able to execute orders directly and efficiently.
*You are able to follow plans from the head of architecture.
*You are also able to work organized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a developer you'll be working mostly behind the scenes. You'll be actively involved with server management and everything that goes with it. Everything that involves coding, plugins will be your area. You'll joining the developer team where you'll be briefed and assigned a job accordingly.

Requirements

*Knowledge of java and bukkit API.
*Taking orders is not a problem for you. Neither is working independently and taking initiative.
*You are able to see work and act accordingly.
*You are able to bring ideas to the table, in a mature and calm manner.
*You are able to voice concerns in an appropriate way.
*You are able to work under stress to reach deadlines.
*You know how to voice disagreement on certain ideas, while aiming to reach a common middle ground. Mind you. The Head of development reserve the right of veto.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will apply here using the below application. This will be a two part application process. The one below being very small in comparison to the second. This one will be used simply to skim the applications a bit. If you are contacted on Skype it means you are ready for the second part of the process.

Application

Name:
IGN:
Position:(Positions Open, Moderators,Web Design & Development, Plugin Developers, Builder and Developer)
Experience in position:
Other information(max 5 lines):
XNBD_ExplosionX
Level 1 : New Miner