LOOKING FOR STAFF AND BUILDERS

thegreatpeytini's Avatar thegreatpeytini5/16/14 9:10 pm
1 emeralds 171 5
5/18/2014 5:25 pm
thegreatpeytini's Avatar thegreatpeytini
Hey everyone. I am currently the owner of the server "Darkness Empire" Never heard of us? We recently just changed our name, world, website, and more. This means we are currently looking for new staff. Here's a link to our website where you can get the following information and more: http://darknessempire.enjin.com/home
We are a nice sized server with some incredible people who play on it. We have simple plugins such as factions, chestshop, and more. The goal of our server is to have a user-friendly server and put the users first. It isn't completely peaceful though, we allow raiding (no griefing however) and have weekly faction events that anyone can host and advertize at spawn.

Here are the spots available:
Mod(3)
Head Mod(1)
Admin(2)
Head-Admin(1)
Builder(5-10)
Head-Builder(1)

Here is the format your application should be written in...please don't just copy and paste. We get tired of reading the same thing over and over again so mix it up a bit and write something original, just include the following things...
1.Rank you are applying for
2.IGN
3.age/gender/location (all optional only include what you're comfortable with)
4.Any staff experience
5.Why you want to help our server
6.Do you have a server of your own (We don't need the IP. We just want to know this so we know if Darkness Empire will be your first server priority)
The following need to be added to any builder application
7.What have you built before
8.Have you been a builder on any other server

Thank you guys! Just apply in the comment section! Remember, If you do apply I will private message you to let you know and possibly ask you more questions if I need to know them.
thegreatpeytini
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

thegreatpeytini
05/18/2014 5:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
bump
McloudI
05/16/2014 10:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
For Darkness Empire:
I'm applying for whatever the owner thinks he can use me for (I do not need op)
IGN: McloudI
I'm 16 and live in the US
I have co-owned, as well as been a chat-mod. Also have helped build multiple Prison servers.
I'm setting up my own server but while i wait for my end of the month pay i want to help someone, also i help co-own a server but were down for a little while, until the owner fixes his server plans.
I have built many prison servers and made some small building, FYI i'm not the best builder i just do well with tedious things.
Yes, I have helped build on the server i co-own and for some people who need help.

P.S. I like to help a lot, with anything.
savagedwarf_11
05/16/2014 9:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
1.Rank you are applying for
2.IGN
3.age/gender/location (all optional only include what you're comfortable with)
4.Any staff experience
5.Why you want to help our server
6.Do you have a server of your own (We don't need the IP. We just want to know this so we know if Darkness Empire will be your first server priority)
The following need to be added to any builder application
7.What have you built before
8.Have you been a builder on any other server

Ign:savagedwarf_11

Why do I want to help the server. I want to help this server because I see a lot of potential in and like it can be a long running server. I believe this because I think every server has the by chance but not all stay. Mad when I see potential for a server I wanna be in it because most of the servers that I've had a major staff rank on has been closed.

My skill as admin: I know most plugins and how to use them like WE wg rg etc. I also never ban with out evidence that the person is doing something of be banned I'm really friendly aswell.

My skill as head-mod I'm not that good with this position but I'm just like a really good moderator

Do I own a server of my own:no but I co own a server that I don't have to dedicate time on unless it's anything with configuring files etc. wich is rarely because the loaner does it most of the time I just do the really confusing stuff. so I can dedicate about 5-8 hours a day on this server

Even though this is for builder app I just wanna say that I can build anything ranging from pixel art to .hubs

Thank you for taking the time to read this app I put a lot of effort into it and hope you liked it
zachie828
05/16/2014 9:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I am applying for the Admin rank.
My MC username is zachie828 (I want to change it so much XD)

I am 13 years old (Mature for this age) I live in the US of A, and am a male.

My staff experience is I know most commands for even the highest ranks, and I am not the kind of person that watches servers grow, but I help them grow

I want to help your server because I want to watch people see there server grow into something big, and I want to help with that. I see this as doing a good deed, every server needs staff, but it is hard to find good staff (Not staff that will grief you and hack you and things like that). If this is accepted, I will do my very best to keep the server safe from griefers, hackers, and any other kind of bad person. I will also help the server grow, advertise, and possibly donate a little to keep the server running. Also, I would help/do alone setting up new plugins (The in-game part, not the console of course )

I do not have a server of my own, but I will very soon

Extra note : Even though I am younger, I am mature, I can be strict if needed, and helpful all the other times. I believe in second chances, unless they are hacking because, you know, people know that hacking is almost always a insta-ban. I would not abuse as admin and keep making sure that everyone is happy and no one breaks the rules.

Thanks for reading!
JasonBlitz
05/16/2014 9:13 pm
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
IGN: xoblitz
Position: Head-Admin
Why should we pick you? Describe yourself. What kind of person are you? What are your strongest points?
I have special skill in the marketing and business field from years of studying it from a personal standpoint. I am very easy to communicate to and I get along with a lot of people. I am a great leader by heart and know how to lead people to accomplish a task or goal.
What can you bring to the team?
It depends on what is needed. I can bring pretty much everything from leadership skills, to texturepack making, and even advertising. I think that whoever is staff on the server currently, will have a great time working with me,
Can you give us proof of your experience? Doesn't have to be minecraft related. You can also have acquired experience somewhere else. But the experience has to be related to the position we are recruiting you for.

My mother works in the marketing field so for many years, I have picked up bits of information as to how to manipulate the consumers mind into further enjoying your business. A minecraft server is a business that provides the service of entertainment. I have been Co-Owner on a server for 6 months, and am currently Head Admin on a minigames server. If it is required, I can drop those positions to dedicate my time to this server.

Maturity. How important is this for you? On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you think you stand?
Maturity is definately very important. I think it is even more important than age. On a scale of 1-10, I stand at a 9 or 10.
Leadership. When you hear this word. What does it mean to you? What should a leader be able to do?

A leader is about responsibility. How much are you willing, and able to sacrifice for your own staff team. When is it time to take responsibility and step up, or when is it time to back down and let the staff be responisible for their own mistake.

Technical skillset. Everything related to coding, gfx, etc. (Being good with people is not a technical skillset)

I am very limited on technical skillset as advertising and marketing are my major skills.

Dedication and loyalty. As you are aware, we are looking for dedicated and loyal people who are willing to stay long term. How much time are you willing to spend on the network/servers? Yes we are also aware you have lives outside the network, and you'll have full understanding when you have other duties as well. But by applying to this network, we are assuming you have the extra time to spend on your work for this server.
I am very aware that anybody hiring staff looks for dedicated staff members and I will work hard to earn your loyalty and trust. I am willing to spend 5-10 hours everyday if needed.
Teamwork. How important is teamwork for you? Do you consider yourself a real team player? You'll be working with other managers from different departments. you'll be in constant communication with each and every one of them.

I thrive on teamwork. The only reason I am applying for your server, is to work in a team. I thoroughly enjoy working with other managers and I am really looking forward to it!!

Thank you for reading my application and taking the time to look over it. I hope I get the chance to work with the team and working with various people! Have a great day!

xoblitz
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome