Looking for Staff: Builders/Mods/Admins FACTIONS

ExpertMinecraftian's Avatar ExpertMinecraftian8/17/15 12:35 pm
8/21/2015 2:28 pm
Demolay's Avatar Demolay
We here at PheonixPvP [A new faction server, which will soon branch off into more stuff]
Are looking for staff to help run our server and maintain it.

What we need now:
Builders (3+)
Mods (4)

# We will rank up the mods to admins when necessary.

(I will cross these out as the positions are filled.)

[center]Current Staff Roster
(As known on PMC as well as IGN)
[color=#0080FF]Owner[/color]: ExpertMinecraftian (IGN: Krihs)
[color=#FF4000]Co-Owner[/color]: N/A (IGN: Reteach)

Application
[spoiler]Why do you want to be staff?
What position are you aiming for?
Age?
Maturity Level:
Why should we accept you?
Previous experience?
Any additional information?[/spoiler]

[color=#FF8000]#Please write what you think to be a decent amount for a staff application.[/color]
ExpertMinecraftian
Level 30 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2015 2:28 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Demolay
Why do you want to be staff? I have lots of past experience for being a server staff member. I enjoy making sure a server is running smoothly, and helping players.

What position are you aiming for? Builder. However if needed, I can be a Moderator as well.

Age? 17

Maturity Level: High

Why should we accept you? I have been on many server staff teams, and haven't ever gotten a compliant about being in a position with power. I have built maps, hubs, spawns and more, for lots of servers. Also I can be on daily and active.

Previous experience? *Ties in with last question.

Any additional information?

Minecraft IGN: OasisMC
08/20/2015 3:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PauseThenPlay
Why do you want to be staff? Help out the server and keep its community safe and stable.
What position are you aiming for? Admin or Mod
Age? 14 (pretty mature for my age)
Maturity Level: 8.5 I can be serious when it matters most. very friendly towards other staff and players.
Why should we accept you? i have experience with my own old server and have been admin on serval other servers
Previous experience? Owned/ran a server, Moderator on 4 servers and admin on 3
i'm good with commands/plugins
Contact Via Skype : quickestvideos
i'm mostly active

thanks for your time.
08/20/2015 4:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ItzMitchy
Denied Lack of detail.
08/20/2015 2:38 pm
ItzMitchy
ExplodedHD
Its_mitchyy
ExplodedHDWhy do you want to be staff? ExplodedHD
What position are you aiming for? Admin
Age? 15.5
Maturity Level: 1-10 8
Why should we accept you? You could think of it like this. I always help. I will always on the forums looking for players who are ban appealing and reporting hackers. i am incredibly determined to help the server out and get hackers banned. . I will pvp a lot so that will help me catch hackers.As you can see I am an experienced player and I will be able to do a good job. I know my stuff. I think I can bring a new better way f staffing to the server You won’t find me ‘sleeping on the job’! I have always been a person who doesn't like to ignore anyone, I always try to reply to everyone even if I’m getting spammed by other people. With all the servers I have been staff on before I have learnt how to calm people down, sort out sticky situations etc. I am never afraid to get my hands dirty and I am always up for a challenge.
I.If someone is rude to me I am not one of those people who has to be rude back to feel calm again I will just turn it around and make a joke out of it, but if it persists I will obviously take action on the player(s) in question.I work very hard when needed too but love to have fun too. I get a long very well with people and I won't fight with other players and say if you don't blah blah blah I'll ban you
I am very good at handling situations where people blame other people for hacks and stuff. I'm also good at catching hackers and stopping people from fighting. I love to help people and won't still until their happy. I am a very happy/cheerful guy. Please give me a chance and consider giving me a staff rank it would be a great honor to serve you. (Didn't they say that in Mulon lol)Like I said before, I will try to help get hackers banned and help getting people unbanned who have sometimes been banned for an unfair reason. I want the server to be a good server where some one comes to play on this server just about every single day. For them to keep coming back and telling all their friends about it. I want the server have fun too. I get a long very well with people and I won't fight with other players and say if you don't blah blah blah I'll ban you. I love this server so far it needs player and staff so I'm applying to help it out :sick: I am very good at handling situations where people blame other people for hacks and stuff. I'm also good at catching hackers and stopping people from fighting. I love to help people and won't still until their happy. I am a very happy/cheerful guy. Please give me a chance and consider giving me a staff rank it would be a great honor to serve you. (Didn't they say that in Mulon lol)You could think of it like this. I always help. I am always on the forums looking for players I know being a staff on the server is a huge responsibility but I am Almost positive that I am mature enough and will be able to take on those responsibilities. Being a Staff I would make sure I am loyal to the server and all the players ensuring that I help to the best of my abilities. I will never have any favouritism between people because I know them or don't know them or if there a high rank, if they need help I will help them, and no matter who they are or what rank they are if they have done something that is against the rules they deserve there punishments. I strongly disagree with hacking or racism or any other bad things that people get up to, so I would make sure they get the punishment they deserve. I am not new with the commands as I am a admin on my friends server so there is no need to worry about me with me asking for help with the commands because I know pretty much everything. If I get choose for a staff Sposition all of the things in this application will show and I will be the best I can.

Previous experience?Yes I've been Mod on two other server they had 10-20 players on all the time execpt when it was really late but one of the server went down for no reasons and the owner never responded on skype. The other server went down because no one would donate. Im also been Co-Owner on one of my friends server I help him with the plugins and stuff were still making the server, So im not new to any plugins/commands

Any additional information? If I get accepted add me on skype DucklingHD :d

Its copied and pasted, look at the first line... "Why should we accept you? ExplodedHD"
Shoot I see what you mean i forgot to select the first line i c a ped the app format but i missed the top line

Im sorry, let me be blunt. What were you thinking when you submited this application? Let me tell you. You were thinking since its so big, we wouldnt read it. Now really we will. And what Ive found is astonishing, your grammar is horrible for a "15.5" year old. Really all that you need to say is your 15 not 15.5 we dont care if your 6 months into 15 years of age. Also, you said that you are Co-Owner on your friends server. Now if your Co-Owner on your friends server, what, did you say "Can I be Co-Owner?" To him on skype? We need active people that will always be ready for the impossible. "As you can see I am an experienced player and I will be able to do a good job. I know my stuff." I only have one comment to say about this... You dont put this in a application." FYI, you pasted something in there twice... Lets see if you can find it... Thanks for your time!

Best Regards,
Mitch
08/20/2015 2:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ExplodedHD
Its_mitchyy
Age? 15.5
Why should we accept you? You could think of it like this. I always help. I will always on the forums looking for players who are ban appealing and reporting hackers. i am incredibly determined to help the server out and get hackers banned. . I will pvp a lot so that will help me catch hackers.As you can see I am an experienced player and I will be able to do a good job. I know my stuff. I think I can bring a new better way f staffing to the server You won’t find me ‘sleeping on the job’! I have always been a person who doesn't like to ignore anyone, I always try to reply to everyone even if I’m getting spammed by other people. With all the servers I have been staff on before I have learnt how to calm people down, sort out sticky situations etc. I am never afraid to get my hands dirty and I am always up for a challenge.
I.If someone is rude to me I am not one of those people who has to be rude back to feel calm again I will just turn it around and make a joke out of it, but if it persists I will obviously take action on the player(s) in question.I work very hard when needed too but love to have fun too. I get a long very well with people and I won't fight with other players and say if you don't blah blah blah I'll ban you
I am very good at handling situations where people blame other people for hacks and stuff. I'm also good at catching hackers and stopping people from fighting. I love to help people and won't still until their happy. I am a very happy/cheerful guy. Please give me a chance and consider giving me a staff rank it would be a great honor to serve you. (Didn't they say that in Mulon lol)Like I said before, I will try to help get hackers banned and help getting people unbanned who have sometimes been banned for an unfair reason. I want the server to be a good server where some one comes to play on this server just about every single day. For them to keep coming back and telling all their friends about it. I want the server have fun too. I get a long very well with people and I won't fight with other players and say if you don't blah blah blah I'll ban you. I love this server so far it needs player and staff so I'm applying to help it out :sick: I am very good at handling situations where people blame other people for hacks and stuff. I'm also good at catching hackers and stopping people from fighting. I love to help people and won't still until their happy. I am a very happy/cheerful guy. Please give me a chance and consider giving me a staff rank it would be a great honor to serve you. (Didn't they say that in Mulon lol)You could think of it like this. I always help. I am always on the forums looking for players I know being a staff on the server is a huge responsibility but I am Almost positive that I am mature enough and will be able to take on those responsibilities. Being a Staff I would make sure I am loyal to the server and all the players ensuring that I help to the best of my abilities. I will never have any favouritism between people because I know them or don't know them or if there a high rank, if they need help I will help them, and no matter who they are or what rank they are if they have done something that is against the rules they deserve there punishments. I strongly disagree with hacking or racism or any other bad things that people get up to, so I would make sure they get the punishment they deserve. I am not new with the commands as I am a admin on my friends server so there is no need to worry about me with me asking for help with the commands because I know pretty much everything. If I get choose for a staff Sposition all of the things in this application will show and I will be the best I can.

Previous experience?Yes I've been Mod on two other server they had 10-20 players on all the time execpt when it was really late but one of the server went down for no reasons and the owner never responded on skype. The other server went down because no one would donate. Im also been Co-Owner on one of my friends server I help him with the plugins and stuff were still making the server, So im not new to any plugins/commands

Its copied and pasted, look at the first line... "Why should we accept you? ExplodedHD"
Shoot I see what you mean i forgot to select the first line i c a ped the app format but i missed the top line
08/20/2015 1:59 pm
ExplodedHD
What about it? I spent 20mins on this app and now your blaming me for c a p i didnt. idk what your doing if your afraid of competition but your gonna need proof.
08/20/2015 1:56 pm
BlockheadsXYZ
Why do you want to be staff? I like managing servers.
What position are you aiming for? Admin.
Age? 27
Maturity Level: 10/10 lol
Why should we accept you? You NEED me.
Previous experience? 6 years of being a Minecraft admin.
Any additional information? I know all the commands and plugins by heart, I know Linux servers and setting up websites etc.
08/20/2015 2:52 pm
ItzMitchy
This isnt even an application... Im hoping this is a troll.
08/21/2015 1:01 pm
ExpertMinecraftian
I like this one haha
08/20/2015 3:18 pm
BlockheadsXYZ
What makes you think this is a troll?
08/20/2015 1:55 pm
ItzMitchy
Age? 15.5

08/20/2015 1:50 pm
ItzMitchy
Copied and pasted. I found these exact words on other applications
08/20/2015 1:05 pm
ExplodedHD
P
08/20/2015 12:28 pm
ExpertMinecraftian
bump
08/18/2015 10:11 pm
ItzMitchy
Why do you want to be staff?
My name is Michael as you know, I rank myself 8/10 maturity level. I do like to have fun with all the players on the server, but when it comes to helping the players out bye showing them where to vote, and the website, etc. If I were to get Moderator, I would take it very seriously and put all my effort into making the most out of it. I would never take the rank for granted and always remember to perform at my best behavior when I am on the server at all times. I know when to be silly and fun at the right times and serious and firm at the right times

What position are you aiming for? Moderator

Age? 14

Maturity Level: 8/10

Why should we accept you?
I think you should accept me because I have experience on how to handle situations on the server, how to talk to people, and calm them down if they seem angry. When I was a Head-Admin on a faction server, the Owner taught me a lot of what I know today, I am always open to learning more and more thing, different things. I have a lot of experience in getting the right audience for the server, so It could be a best server in MC history. I've seen staff members on servers when there streaming, and totally ignore them when they ask a question. I try to answer every question to the best of my abilities when Im streaming or not. I think It is rude to the players if you don't respond to them, because if you don't, why are you a staff member, thats what they are for, to help out all the players on the server. I have seen very much of how to multitask!

Previous experience?
I am a O.K. builder. I am not exceptionally good but I am not terrible and i can get the job done. I always have great ideas come to life in Minecraft. I am always working on my building skills in survival worlds. I am very dedicated to what I do, I help all the players as much as I can. When ever someone needs help on the server, I usually always try to respond to them as quickly as possible, so I can get there question answered. On the server I always answer them to the best of my abilities and if I do not know the answer, I will go research the answer and tell the player. I am also a very talkative person and love communicating with people. I am not shy at all and have a very outgoing personality. Having an outgoing personality is a very good personality for a staff member to have. Staff members have to not be afraid to answer all questions that the players have. I also have been told that I remember any knowledge and or information that is told to me. I love learing from people and do amazingly at school. I would use a bunch of my time to help PheonixPvP expand into a bigger server. I have a very wide knowledge of all the plugins and commands. I think all staff, even helper, to know almost all of the commands on a server to enhance their enjoyment on the server. If I do not know what a plugin means, I will research that plugin and become a master at it. One trait that I have that i think will help me become a very good staff member on the PheonixPvP server is DETERMINATION. This means whenever I need to find an answer for someone or get knowledge of a plugin, I am willing to do it and not stop till I know it all. If i get told to do something by another staff member or Owner I will do whatever you want me to do right away!

I want to thank everyone that has taking the time out of there day to read this application. I want to thank all the developers and owners on the server for making a development stage for staff and all the people that play it, love themselves every time they log in, to make memories, for sure I will.

Thanks,
Mitch
08/18/2015 11:51 pm
ExpertMinecraftian
Great application. To anyone else filling one in, note that the longer read for us the better.

Mitch, PM your skype.
08/18/2015 9:42 pm
Rexmat2
Why do you want to be staff? I would like to help out the server wherever i can and help make the server a friendly environment for the players.
What position are you aiming for? I would like to be an admin.
Age? I am 12 years old.
Maturity Level: I would rate myself at about 7 for maturity
Why should we accept you? I have experience being an admin, I am very friendly, and I am a hard worker.
Previous experience? I was an admin on a server a while ago but the server shutdown and never came back up.
Any additional information? My IGN is Rexmat2.
08/18/2015 9:35 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BugOmegaGaming
Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because I never have been staff before. I know that you'll probably be picking the people that have been staff before since they have experience, but some people who haven't had the chance to be Staff should get some experience. Plus, I've been on many small servers like this one (no offence) and I know exactly how to act, since the Mods, Admins, and even the Owners were on the server most of the time.
What position are you aiming for?: I'm aiming for a Mod or an Admin, preferably an Admin. I want to have a large influence on this server, because I want to feel like I did something good, and also because I would have a good influence on the server, as I have been on MANY servers.
Age?: 12 (yeah, yeah, I'm 12, so what? 12-year-olds can be as smart and mature as older people as well. Don't turn me away just because of my age. Alright?)
Maturity Level: 8-10 (I like to joke around, and sometimes I like to play little pranks on people as a joke
Why should we accept you?: Like I said before, I am very mature and serious when I need to be, I know exactly how to act and what to do in bad situations, and I'm just very excited whenever I post any kind of Staff Application, so I would do very well in my Mod or Admin position I get.
Previous experience?: Well, I've said this many times before, I haven't had experience Yet
Any additional information?: I'm a pretty energetic person, and I can get on the server pretty easily almost any time of day.
08/18/2015 9:05 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
Lufuu
Why do you want to be staff? I wish to be staff more or less to help keep the server in order. I want to help maintain player balance and keep hackers and cheaters off the server.
What position are you aiming for? Moderator/Admin (Your choice)
Age? 17
Maturity Level: 8-10
Why should we accept you? Honestly thats up to you, im normally one to hate writing these kind of answers because im more against the whole "Oh hire me cause im friken perfect" So im not giving an answer to this, you should hire me because its your choice.
Previous experience? Owner of 4 servers of myself.
Moderated
TacoCraft
DarkPVP
and Badman Factions (all closed down and or really old)
Admin on 3 others (None atm)
Any additional information? im a moogle, i say (atleast try) to say Kupo alot
08/18/2015 8:57 pm
alexcarty
Well i forgot to edit it and it was from my other application like 3 months
08/18/2015 8:42 pm
alexcarty
I made it myself dude
08/18/2015 8:56 pm
ExpertMinecraftian
You said you really like the server but we haven't opened it into the public yet.
08/18/2015 4:17 pm
ExpertMinecraftian
bump
08/18/2015 3:30 pm
Cowifornia
Why do you want to be staff? to help out and use my knowledge of administrating/moderating.
What position are you aiming for? mod or admin, whichever you feel I would help more in. I'd prefer admin but if you feel I am not experienced enough mod is just fine.
Age? 14
Maturity Level: varies at times, I'd say and overall of 7.9
Why should we accept you? I've had plenty of experience with administrating and moderating on prison servers, so I'm aware of how to catch hackers and all that good stuff
Previous experience? some prison servers, worked my way up to being a warden. I've seen it all.
Any additional information? if I am accepted, I try to be as laid back as possible. I've seen what happens to staff members if players don't like them and it's not pretty. like to chill out, but also enforce the rules thanks for reading!
08/18/2015 9:47 am
alexcarty
In game name?: alexcarty
Age?(minimal age requirement is 14): 15
What position in staff would you like to apply for?: Admin or Head-Admin
Why do you want to be staff?: Because i had experience and i really want to be apart of this staff team i really like this server and i would never ever leave this i will help out and try work my way up to admin
Have you been staff on any other servers?: Yes i have i was Co-Owner and Head-Admin before its was really fun but then the server got shut down because hackers came in and ruined the spawn and stuff like that
If yes, what servers and what rank were you?: Dreaded Darkness and i was Head-Admin then he said i moved up to Co-Owner and i was really happy
Anything else we need to know?: No i think thats all

If a player was being verbally abusive, how would you handle the situation?: I would tell him to stop and if he does not stop i will kick him and if he comes back i would ban him for 24 hours and make sure he is banned for 24 hours
If a player were to be hacking, what would you do?: I would instantly ban him and make sure he never comes back
If another staff member, were abusing there powers. What would you do?: I would tell the Owner and if he says ican take matters of it i would demote him and and tell him to stop if he does not stop i would demote him again and if he keeps on doing it he will be a user again
08/18/2015 8:16 pm
ExpertMinecraftian
I'm assuming you copied and pasted this because we're almost finished with our development phase.
08/18/2015 2:14 am
xXKing_Kasma56Xx
I started minecraft 5 years ago and i've become quite the builder and i want to help a server grow.

I'm hoping to get builder but ill literally do anything because i have lots of skills

13, born: 1/6/2

Maturity Level: 10-15 I kind of have a dirty mind but ill stop on command

I believe I will be in great help of you because I am extremely loyal and hard working

I've been a assistant on almost every server i've been on and this is the first time for me to sign up for builder

im not on all the time because my parents live apart so i switch every half a week.
08/18/2015 12:24 am
SuchBooty
Why do you want to be staff? To help people, and keep the server clean. Hopefully not while being super strict like some Admins/Mods are.
What position are you aiming for? Mod/Admin
Age? 16
Maturity Level: 8-10, Joking at times and serious when needed
Why should we accept you? Because I'll lighten the mood, fool around with players, and play alongside them on the server. All while keeping an eye out.
Previous experience? Ngl and say the average, "Admin on 2 and Mod on 2" but I have been a mod on one small survival server.
Any additional information? I'm on Toronto time, so you got the server I'll bring the syrup.
08/18/2015 3:06 pm
ExpertMinecraftian
PM your skype.
08/17/2015 9:15 pm
mariograeme567
Why do you want to be staff? I Have been staff for almost 4 or more servers and i would love to help this one
Age? 14
Maturity Level: 7.5 i like to goof off
Why should we accept you? I would love to help your server for the best and be a family friendly server
Previous experience? I Have been staff for almost 4 or more servers
Any additional information? contact me here greenpancake567@gmail.com
08/17/2015 9:04 pm
Lagify
Hey, I'm Troy. I'm 18 years old. I love to build! Some of my faction spawns are posted below. I don't really use skype, so just message me the IP and we can contact through that. I do charge on my builds though.

Works:
https://gyazo.com/ab6be4ac2178914fe423b01dbf08609e
https://gyazo.com/7ff38d531b23185fd1e596d0d90d6e6d
https://gyazo.com/64dd668a2d0a253bffa6880fe14b57c0
08/17/2015 9:02 pm
MathTech
Why do you want to be staff? I've been staff before and I like to make sure people are following the rules but also having a good time!
Age? 15
Maturity Level: Very Mature 8/10
Why should we accept you? I'm very mature and have been staff on many other servers
Previous experience? Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod, Mod, Builder
Any additional information? Contact me at TheBronyMathTech@gmail.com
08/17/2015 8:59 pm
ExpertMinecraftian
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome