***Attention*** ==NOW RECRUITING FOR STAFF==

FoxTrotMC's Avatar FoxTrotMC12/23/14 11:44 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 36
1/1/2015 8:37 pm
jakescott1997's Avatar jakescott1997
Welcome to Colossal Factions

My buddy and I are starting up a brand new factions server with a custom world. We are also making custom plugins to enhance the gaming experience. This is not going to be just another factions server this is going to be Colossal Factions. We all know that minecraft can tend to get a little boring at times because there is not much to do. However, here at colossal factions we want to give the best gaming experience possible. We will have weekly giveaways in game, Custom dungeons, Custom plugins, custom world, Custom builds, and a great community for anyone who wants to have a wonderful time playing Minecraft.

Here are some things we need to know before we can accept anyone for an interview.

Staff:
Click to reveal
Ign:
What can you do to help improve the server:
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player:
How long have you been playing minecraft:
What experience do you have as a staff member:

Plugin developers:
Click to reveal
Ign:
What experience do you have as a plugin devloper:
*Please provide proof if you have any**

Builders:
Click to reveal
Ign:
What experience do you have as a Builder:
*Please provide proof if you have any**

Alpha Testers:
Click to reveal
Ign:
Have you ever been an alpha tester before? if so explain:

Some requirements you must have to be considered for an interview:
Kik
ATTENTION

The server is almost complete. Hurry up and apply if you want to be staff, there is a limited amount of time.
FoxTrotMC
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/01/2015 8:37 pm
jakescott1997
Ign:Jake1997Jake1997
Why do you want to be part of staff: I want to be staff on this server because I love helping others run their server. I enjoy being able to play minecraft and help run a server. I enjoy helping players on the server and I enjoy enforcing rules.
What can you do to help improve the server: I can help improve the server with my skill to deal with people on the server. I am great at making sure people are playing according to the guidelines set for them. I can also help with the server as a helper. If something needs to be done, I will do it. I will do what the Owner or anyone above me needs me to do.
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: I don't break rules. I enjoy playing on a server with strict rules, I believe it makes the game more challenging. I also know how to build fairly well and am pretty good with most commands.
How long have you been playing minecraft: 4 Years
What experience do you have as a staff member: I owned 2 servers. One was successful for about a month and crashed. Then the other didnt get through development. I have also been admin on one and mod on two others.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope that it is what your looking for and is up to your standards. Jake
01/01/2015 8:20 pm
Barricade_1001
my skype is barricade_1001
01/01/2015 8:19 pm
Barricade_1001
Ign: barricade1001
Why do you want to be part of staff: Well it seems like an aweosme server and i woudl luv to help out!
What can you do to help improve the server: well i will make sure no1 breaks the rules and obey them
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: i am a very good listener i will help out alot
How long have you been playing minecraft: about 2 years
What experience do you have as a staff member: i am a mod on my friends server catscraft
01/01/2015 7:52 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
11-B-ravo
Ign: Killforpancakes

Why do you want to be part of staff: As an experienced minecraft player and fan, I know the game very well, this allows me to help people who are newer to the game, server styles and more. My fun personality does not just make me "Boring" like some staff, but also someone who you can laugh, joke and talk with. My reserving and fun nature makes it decent to make friends. The server has potential and the ideas are absolutely astounding, I wish to help the server become its best by contributing as much as I can! Me being staff would make me put the members first, trying to make their experience on the server stress free, fun and enjoyable. I am not pushy in any ways and never intend to ban people without the evidence, or the reason. I want to be able to create relationships with the members that would stay, and make sure that people stay nice. I would put great effort into the server and if I do anything wrong, no matter how little, tell me and I will FIX my acts and improve. I can moderate websites, the server and more if required. With me being very versatile, along with a good gaming computer, I can have many different things open at one point this means that I will be able to lots of things at once in an efficient manner.

What can you do to help improve the server: As I have stated previously I am more than capable of having plenty of windows open so if needed I can monitor the forums when people aren't asking me questions on the server!
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: Typically from all my experience of being staff on previous servers I've noticed a lot of people haven't had Minecraft for more than a year or 2 which separates myself from that crowd as I've had it and played it at-least once a day for typically a few hours every day for 4-5 years roughly. Don't remember the exact date I got it.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 or 5 years.

What experience do you have as a staff member: I've been Co-Owner of 2 other servers other than me not having a significant amount of experience developing/configuring plugins I'm more than capable of using them as well as managing large groups of people (staff and players alike). I also have 4, almost 5, years of experience playing Minecraft.

Sincerely, KillForPancakes, please note my skype is the same as my IGN if skype is needed

Hello thanks for applying i will add you and talk to you thanks and i will be waiting for you to accept my skype request BTW i am the owner
01/01/2015 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
KillForAPancake
Ign: Killforpancakes

Why do you want to be part of staff: As an experienced minecraft player and fan, I know the game very well, this allows me to help people who are newer to the game, server styles and more. My fun personality does not just make me "Boring" like some staff, but also someone who you can laugh, joke and talk with. My reserving and fun nature makes it decent to make friends. The server has potential and the ideas are absolutely astounding, I wish to help the server become its best by contributing as much as I can! Me being staff would make me put the members first, trying to make their experience on the server stress free, fun and enjoyable. I am not pushy in any ways and never intend to ban people without the evidence, or the reason. I want to be able to create relationships with the members that would stay, and make sure that people stay nice. I would put great effort into the server and if I do anything wrong, no matter how little, tell me and I will FIX my acts and improve. I can moderate websites, the server and more if required. With me being very versatile, along with a good gaming computer, I can have many different things open at one point this means that I will be able to lots of things at once in an efficient manner.

What can you do to help improve the server: As I have stated previously I am more than capable of having plenty of windows open so if needed I can monitor the forums when people aren't asking me questions on the server!
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: Typically from all my experience of being staff on previous servers I've noticed a lot of people haven't had Minecraft for more than a year or 2 which separates myself from that crowd as I've had it and played it at-least once a day for typically a few hours every day for 4-5 years roughly. Don't remember the exact date I got it.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 or 5 years.

What experience do you have as a staff member: I've been Co-Owner of 2 other servers other than me not having a significant amount of experience developing/configuring plugins I'm more than capable of using them as well as managing large groups of people (staff and players alike). I also have 4, almost 5, years of experience playing Minecraft.

Sincerely, KillForPancakes, please note my skype is the same as my IGN if skype is needed.
01/01/2015 6:25 pm
FoxTrotMC
I like pie
12/30/2014 4:17 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist
Paperi
FUTURE APPLICANTS:

Please include some form of contact. We prefer Skype or Kik.
It makes this process so much more efficient.

Thank you.
12/30/2014 4:14 am
Paperi
Click to reveal
XxCorlandoxXIgn: XxCorlandoxX
Why do you want to be part of staff: When I read "This isnt going to be just another faction server" instantly got me interested. The main reason on why I want to be apart of staff is because I want to take part in assisting this servers growth and community. I am capable of making this happen, I have seen and helped so many servers grow but then they collapse and get deleted because of "Budget" and "I dont care about producing a server anymore". I strongly agree that with the help of me, you guys can create an even better server!

What can you do to help improve the server: I am a happy friendly and trustworthy guy, I bring joy and satisfaction to not only the server, but the community. I help it grow buy advertising through youtube, social media, friends, friends of friends etc.

What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: Such a hard question to answer, because what does make me different from a normal minecraft player? well, I am a mature 16 year old boy who has been playing minecraft since i was 13. The experience I have with minecraft is like no other, I have created 2 faction servers of my own (Australian hosted) but failed because of my budget.

roughly 3 years

What experience do you have as a staff member: As I said before, I have helped servers grow as a staff member at least 8 times throughout my minecraft years. So yes, I do know the basic plugin commands essentials/groupmanager etc.

Thankyou for your time!

This is a pretty good application, and I'd like to consider it, but we require that you either have a Skype or Kik so that we can contact you.
12/30/2014 3:14 am
FoxTrotMC
applesauce
12/29/2014 6:47 pm
aceprobubkiller1
Ign:aceprobobkiller1

Why do you want to be part of staff: I think i can bring something new to the table and i think that if i were to be on your team i can help boost morale. People say i am very outgoing and funny.

What can you do to help improve the server: I think that with my past skill i know how a server works from all angles. I can offer things from everyone's view and fair ideas.

What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: I am an old and experienced player with something to offer.

How long have you been playing minecraft: Since July 2012

What experience do you have as a staff member: I have owned 2 fairly successful servers which have closed due to money problems. I have been mod on a lot of servers and admin on 2.

kik: thatguydoeishere
12/30/2014 3:20 am
Paperi
Thanks for your application, we're taking it into consideration.
For further questions, we'd like to talk to you VIA Skype, so please check your Skype messages whenever you're available.
12/29/2014 6:03 pm
FoxTrotMC
its all about that bass
12/29/2014 2:48 am
FoxTrotMC
BATMAN
12/28/2014 8:36 pm
FoxTrotMC
Guys please make sure to follow the format provided.
12/28/2014 6:43 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Turkeysandwich_13
Ign: Turkeysandwich13
What can you do to help improve the server: I am an experienced builder, and i am familiar with building spawns and shops. (i can work with other things though)
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: I have been playing for a while, and i think when it comes to building, i have a unique "talent" if you will.
How long have you been playing minecraft: About 2 years now.
What experience do you have as a Builder: I don't have any proof, this is a new computer, and my account was wiped of data. If you would like to test me on the server with something small, i would be glad to do that.

Thank you,
~Turkeysandwich13
12/28/2014 6:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
Minecraft Username: BandDboys

Best way to contact you?: Email or PMC

Describe how you are mature: Well, the best way to describe my maturity is that I will listen to your directions and try my best to be friendly and fun while also following the rules.

Do you have any experience with servers?: Yes

Do you have any experience?: Yes, I have been a moderator on more than 3 servers and have dealt with hackers (One guy had over 2,500 accounts!)

How serious are you? I am mature because I don't fool around and make inappropriate comments or jokes, I get down to business. This isn't saying I don't have a sense of humor. I'm not a robot you know I can take a joke.

Would you be committed to the server?: As much as possible.

What makes you a #1 choice?: That all depends. I will listen to your commands, make friends with others. I am honest, and kind, smart, leading, and fun!

What makes a community strong in your opinion?: A community is strong when they work as a team. When everyone gets along, no problems, etc. Players and Staff must sometimes work together make good decisions and ideas for their server.

Are you familiar with commands or susceptible to learning them?: It wouldn't hurt to learn some more or again, it could help me much better in being a good moderator.

Are you a friendly person?: Yes

Any last words?: Not really, just happy to help.
12/28/2014 6:32 pm
tonza7
Ign: tonza7
Why do you want to be part of staff: I love to help people and i love factions.
What can you do to help improve the server: I can watch out for hackers, help players in what ever what they need, think about some cool new things for the server, help with building if needed.
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: I am really good at helping people, i am friendly and chill guy who doesnt get mad, if not needed. I know all hacks so i can see easily if someone is hacking. And i love factions servers.
How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years.
What experience do you have as a staff member: I have been admin once and moderator twice at factions servers. Had my own server two times.

12/28/2014 6:25 pm
FoxTrotMC
hi
12/28/2014 2:52 am
FoxTrotMC
**UPDATES**Server is now up and running. we are still looking for staff and builders.
12/26/2014 11:14 pm
FoxTrotMC
Here is an update for anyone who is interested.

We still have slots open for recruitment:
Plugin Developer (2)
Staff (3)
Builders (10)

So far people who are under consideration are:
XxCorlandoxX
A4Albion
saiyin90
RebelKNox
FrankKitty

Thank you all again for your applications

- Fox
12/26/2014 2:24 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
XxCorlandoxX
Ign: XxCorlandoxX
Why do you want to be part of staff: When I read "This isnt going to be just another faction server" instantly got me interested. The main reason on why I want to be apart of staff is because I want to take part in assisting this servers growth and community. I am capable of making this happen, I have seen and helped so many servers grow but then they collapse and get deleted because of "Budget" and "I dont care about producing a server anymore". I strongly agree that with the help of me, you guys can create an even better server!

What can you do to help improve the server: I am a happy friendly and trustworthy guy, I bring joy and satisfaction to not only the server, but the community. I help it grow buy advertising through youtube, social media, friends, friends of friends etc.

What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: Such a hard question to answer, because what does make me different from a normal minecraft player? well, I am a mature 16 year old boy who has been playing minecraft since i was 13. The experience I have with minecraft is like no other, I have created 2 faction servers of my own (Australian hosted) but failed because of my budget.

roughly 3 years

What experience do you have as a staff member: As I said before, I have helped servers grow as a staff member at least 8 times throughout my minecraft years. So yes, I do know the basic plugin commands essentials/groupmanager etc.

Thankyou for your time!
12/26/2014 1:57 am
Level 1 : New Network
A4Albion
Ign:A4Albion
Why do you want to be part of staff: To help out this server
What can you do to help improve the server: Make people follow the rules, Help,
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: Im really skilled and knowledgeable
How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years
What experience do you have as a staff member:
I was staff for pocketmine
12/26/2014 1:48 am
saiyin905
Staff Member Application for Colossal Factions
Ign: saiyin90

Why do you want to be part of staff: I recently wanted to create a factions server myself and i had a server paid to do so however i felt there was too much to do all by myself so i decided to work for a server instead. I've played minecraft since alpha and trust me I've been on millions of servers and have ran millions of servers. So i know how running a server works. You may be wondering i abandoned my server(s). Well I'm not really good with getting players on to my server and the fact i was 14 at the time and wasn't as serious in running a server. I also have a deep passion for faction servers especially ones that i'm staff on because i get to connect to the server's community and just generally have a lot of fun with it. I also like helping people have this wonderful experience and help the new players out. I remember the first time i played minecraft on a server and it was amazing, i really want to recreate that experience for others.

What can you do to help improve the server: I'm learning how to create professional animated banners for planetminecraft. I create these banners for free. I'm also a fairly decent builder however i lack the creativity, i'll most likely help others build. Also i have MANY contacts that are very successful in running servers so I can ask them for advice and give to you or even get custom plugins from developers i know for free

What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: The amount of experience i have with the game and if i'm dedicated to a server that i'm very interested in I will put in as many hours as possible to make the server amazing and fun for others. I'm also very easy to talk to and don't like to be too serious when talking to players because in the end of this, minecraft is a game where people go on to just relax, play and chill, being to serious can kill this vibe.

How long have you been playing minecraft: Since Minecraft Alpha

What experience do you have as a staff member: A lot. I'll just give the important and helpful experiences that has really build the player I am today. I use to work for a 2000+ daily player base network called Bosscraft. I learnt how to deal with hundreds of complaints/problems they confront me with as still keep a positive attitude. Also I've been co owner on a network which use to have a 50-60 player base so I know how plugins work and how to setup a network. Also played minecraft for so long has resulted in knowing lots of talented people in the game on my skype.
12/26/2014 1:10 am
FoxTrotMC
Click to reveal
BlockBuilding NewsIgn: FrankKitty
What can you do to help improve the server:I love to build and I feel with my skill and technique I can really change this server.If a player does not see that a server has amazing spawn and a great community, you're not getting players any time soon.
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: The regular player rarely uses a technique to make their builds faster,better, and bigger. I am also a very enforcing player, even though I am not applying for admin, I just wanted to let you know.
How long have you been playing minecraft: 4 years (1.8.1 Beta)
What experience do you have as a Builder: Builder on 4 different servers (No proof, But I can show you my skill when I get on.)

Thank you for your applications, we will get back to you with our decision as soon as possible.

- Fox
12/26/2014 1:09 am
FoxTrotMC
Click to reveal
oovercraftIgn: RebelKNox
Why do you want to be part of staff: I feel I am a perfect fit for your server. I have owned servers in the past but could not afford to keep them up so I want to join a server staff to feel a part of it again.
What can you do to help improve the server: I can help build, solve problems, take charge when no one is on, and much more!
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: I am a unique and an amazing person. I am a great problem solver, and leader. I bet people will follow my kindness!
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since 2011
What experience do you have as a staff member: Servers (4)

Thank you for your application we will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.

- Fox
12/25/2014 8:40 am
Level 22 : Expert Pony
Catsuite
Ign: FrankKitty
What can you do to help improve the server:I love to build and I feel with my skill and technique I can really change this server.If a player does not see that a server has amazing spawn and a great community, you're not getting players any time soon.
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: The regular player rarely uses a technique to make their builds faster,better, and bigger. I am also a very enforcing player, even though I am not applying for admin, I just wanted to let you know.
How long have you been playing minecraft: 4 years (1.8.1 Beta)
What experience do you have as a Builder: Builder on 4 different servers (No proof, But I can show you my skill when I get on.)
12/25/2014 1:54 am
Level 1 : New Network
oovercraft
Ign: RebelKNox
Why do you want to be part of staff: I feel I am a perfect fit for your server. I have owned servers in the past but could not afford to keep them up so I want to join a server staff to feel a part of it again.
What can you do to help improve the server: I can help build, solve problems, take charge when no one is on, and much more!
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: I am a unique and an amazing person. I am a great problem solver, and leader. I bet people will follow my kindness!
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since 2011
What experience do you have as a staff member: Servers (4)
12/25/2014 1:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
-TylerPhillips-
[quote="GamerBah"][quote="FoxTrotMC"][b][size=150]Welcome to [color=#FF0000]
[color=#FF0000]Some requirements you must have to be considered[/color]:
[i]Kik[/i]
[/quote]

Wat xD[/quote]\

Kik is a messenging app for smartphones.
12/25/2014 12:51 am
FoxTrotMC
Bump Bump
12/24/2014 4:38 am
epic matty
Ok, Thank You
12/24/2014 4:37 am
FoxTrotMC
Click to reveal
epic mattyIgn: Mattwri9ht
Why do you want to be part of staff: I want to be staff ,because I love minecraft and I love helping people.
What can you do to help improve the server: I can build when I am free and i have be staff on some other servers.
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: I am different to other players ,because I am nice and I help anyone I can.
How long have you been playing minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for almost 3 years now.
What experience do you have as a staff member: I have been 1 admin, 1 dev and a co-leader.

This is why I want to be a staff member

Thank you

Mattwri9ht

Thank you for your application and we will let you know when we have made a decision.

- Fox
12/24/2014 4:32 am
epic matty
Ign: Mattwri9ht
Why do you want to be part of staff: I want to be staff ,because I love minecraft and I love helping people.
What can you do to help improve the server: I can build when I am free and i have be staff on some other servers.
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: I am different to other players ,because I am nice and I help anyone I can.
How long have you been playing minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for almost 3 years now.
What experience do you have as a staff member: I have been 1 admin, 1 dev and a co-leader.

This is why I want to be a staff member

Thank you

Mattwri9ht
12/24/2014 4:11 am
FoxTrotMC
can you not read the message
12/24/2014 3:36 am
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
GamerBah
[quote="FoxTrotMC"][b][size=150]Welcome to [color=#FF0000]
[color=#FF0000]Some requirements you must have to be considered[/color]: