Looking for staff!! Faction server!!

Jaycorbin's Avatar Jaycorbin7/22/17 1:17 am
1 emeralds 204 2
7/22/2017 11:32 pm
Jaycorbin's Avatar Jaycorbin
Hi, My name is Corbin also know as Jaycorbin in minecraft. I am 11 years old and I own a factions server called MysticalPVP.mcpro.io! I need lots of staff members, admins, co-owners, builders, etc! I have a format that you have to use unless you will be immediately denied for staff. Here is the format you have to use! Goodluck!
IGN -

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -

Age -

Timezone –

Position you are applying for -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server if so, for what? -

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? –

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

Do you have Discord and teamspeak? -

Are you able to record? –

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) –

Anything else we should know? –
Jaycorbin
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2017 3:34 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
xMrSlime
IGN -
>> xMrSlime

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -
>> Yes

Age -
>> 10 and very mature

Timezone –
>> BST (British summer time)

Position you are applying for -
>> Co-Owner

What time are you most often on? (your time) -
>> Around 3 - 4 pm maybe earlier in the morning

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -
>> No I know a bit of spanish and french like the begging but thats it,

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
>> I started in the year 2016 very early and I have learn't lots from Minecraft about everything

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server if so, for what? -
>> I have been banned on many servers I got tempbanned on hypixel for hacking But I have learn't my lesson and I got banned on many servers for
advertising were I have also learn't my lesson.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? –
>> Well I have had alot of experiences because I run my own server/discord alot of rude language/rude things they left themselvs or I muted them/banned them.
I was mod on 2 servers before One Used to be agony but something terrible happened so they reset the server and there were lots of rude players who got muted
/banned for many things. and same with the other server and I have been admin on a server before Were again there was lots of rude language hackers and
More and I am really good at spotting hackers after I used my hacked client I know what hackers look like ingame when they move and such.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -
>> I try to be active as possible maybe 2hours+

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -
>> Well I would tell them to take it easy first then depending on their situation I would either ask help from a higher staff member or if it is
quite little for example they spotted a hacker I would help them get evidence and then ask a higher staff member if it is ban or not and for how long.

Do you have Discord and teamspeak? -
>> Yes I have discord my tag is GamingTekz #6319

Are you able to record? –
>> Yes I am because I have bandicam downloaded

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) –
>> Not yet no but alot of my friends do so I can ask them for help and I will try learn myself asap and Im pretty good at picking
up how to do things really quick

Anything else we should know? –
>> Nope
07/22/2017 11:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jaycorbin
Hi xMrslimeXD, I have checked your appeal and I believe you will get co-owner however, I do recommend getting obs studio then bandicam and also if you don't mind can you get teamspeak aswell but apart from that, you seem fitted for a server like this one, unfortunately I'm not on at this time I will get on as fast as possible. Can you also tell one of your friends (or all of them) to apply for this, because at this time we actually need some developers to help me do the plugins. I am not very suitable for doing the plugins however, I have done some plugins quite well. When I get on I will try as fast as I possibly can to give you perms to do the things staff get and also give you the tag so called Co-Owner, enjoy!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome