Looking for staff faction server!

Jaycorbin's Avatar Jaycorbin8/14/17 6:59 am history
8/14/2017 8:12 pm
Jaycorbin's Avatar Jaycorbin
Hi, My name is jaycorbin (ign) and I own a server called MysticalPVP we are a faction server who are in need of staff! We need devolopers mostly, admins, a co-owner, helpers and mods! We have pretty good plugins but do need some more that will suit us.. If you can apply and help us, I have a format right here goodluck!: IGN -

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -

Age -

Timezone –

Position you are applying for -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? –

Where are you most active on the server? -

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

Do you have Skype? -

Are you able to record? –

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) –

Anything else we should know? –

And also our ip is: MysticalPVP.mcpro.io
Jaycorbin
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/14/2017 2:05 pmhistory
jargen
YES - I think i was supposed to write that...
Hello! I have just recently started playing Minecraft again and hope to help out in servers. I'm 16 years old and turn 17 in a few months. I live in EST in Michigan. I am not really applying for any position in particular but an admin/developer for the answer.

I do speak English as my main language and have been taking Spanish in school for 6 years now, I am taking the AP college Spanish introduction course next year and have a great grasp on the language.

I started to play minecraft a long time ago, I would go over to my friends house as a little kid and play on his computer and then I got it on mine, right around when it switched from alpha to beta. I am not sure if some other people that are younger can prove it but I am sure I have an account email from wayyy back when.

When I was 13 years old I had a server of my own and it got to be pretty popular actually with around 50 people on at a time but then I realized that I should probably start saving for college instead of paying so much money on that server.

I have not played on the server yet but |I can to check it out. I am not one to play around play on servers very much anymore as I have played for so long but I do LOVE administrating servers and helping as much as possible.

School doesn't start for a few months but I am doing many AP and blended classes so I will be driving home early and will be on a lot more than I usually would've a while ago so I would say around 3 hours each weekday and maybe 6-7 each Saturday. Sunday probably only around 3. Depending on my work schedule (I work at a local restaurant) as well.

As someone who lived and breathed minecraft when I was younger I know how it is to be younger on minecraft. I know that a lot of younger people just want to act cool and pretend to be older and it is frustrating when someone older has the power over you. So I would recommend that it is a great idea to calmly make the younger individual feel in control while sorting out the situation. I know they can rage a lot more so it is always best to make sure to deal with it calmly.

I do have Skype and I always ready to record with high fps.

I am involved with the FIRST Robotics Competition at my high school and I have quite a bit of experience with scripting languages like HTML and I have done a lot of work with object oriented Java and C/C++. MY grandpa is a HUGE techy as it is what he did as a career and he has a linux server that I use as well just for FTP and local domains.

My PC specs are:
Geforce Gtx 1050 ti (4gb vram)
16 GB ddr3 corsair vengence ram
Intel Core i5-3570k PCU

IGN: _jeb_

~Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations~
08/14/2017 7:49 pm
Jaycorbin
Hi _jeb_, You seem fitted for the server however, I do need to know you first offs, if you can add me on Skype (imeveryonesbae) that would be nice, and I think you'd be suited for admin or developer, I would much prefer you to be an developer but that is ok! I hope to speak with you soon
08/14/2017 1:02 pm
SmileyPlayz_

Timezone:
Québec, Canada - Eastern Timezone (GMT +/- 8:00)

What Time are you most often on?
Anytime of the day where I am needed or if I'm just putting some work on the server or checking it out. I usually ply around 8 hours per day and am available anytime I am needed.

Are you multilingual:
Yes, I speak French as my main language as I am in the French part of Canada.

When did you first play minecraft, and how often do you play?
I got minecraft for Christmas in 2014, I have been playing nearly everyday since, until I stopped playing last year. I am now back and ready to help out other servers with my experties.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?
Experience really isn't my problem, for a guy of 14 years old, people have complimented me on my social skills and experience on what to do in certain situations.
I've owned a server several times. These servers contained: TS3, Enjin Forum, 10-20 players daily, custom plugins, twitter, youtubers and basically everything you need to be successful
Owned Servers:
- CakeCraft (Closed due to lack of interest by the funding owner)
- CakeNetwork (Closed due to inactivity)
- SimplifiedPvP (Lack of money)
- SpartacusMC (Lack of interest by the funding owner)
-----------------------
Servers I've been Co-Owner/Admin on:
- MountPvP (Dev) (The owner had no interest in his server)
- FlameNation (Co-Owner) (Both owners kept fighting and they seperated, causing the server to crack.)
- MercuryPvP (Community-Manager)
- Much more but after a long time, you forget alot of servers.
----------------------
Moderator/Helper:
- UprisingNetwork x2 (Moderator, and helper, two different servers)
- DualNetwork (Helper)

Anyways, the point is, experience is my strongsuit, and you can never go wrong with me. Alot of self-confidence you can see ;)

Most of the servers I owned, had a successful teamspeak, website and about 50 dollars worth of donations.

In most of my past experiences, I monitored chat, fixed glitches, configured plugins, made sure nothing bad was happening to the server, make sure everything was running smoothly.

Where are you most active on the server?
I am always online, so I am everywhere at once. Discord, Skype, Forums, on the chat and doing my work all at one which would be helping out if the plugins are dysfunctional or making sure everything is up to date. I am reachable anytime of the day, all you need to do is text me and I will answer ASAP.

How many hours can you contribute per day?
I can put in atleast 4-5 hours each day and this time can go up to 9-10 hours. When school will start, so will my basketball practices so my time will diminish just a bit, but even with school, I'll be able to put in 3-4 hours each night.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them?
To be completely honest, I would literally tell them that it is like talking to a 2 year old. You have to explain everything with details so they can understand fully. Never get mad at a "2 year old" or they will start crying. Which goes the same for young kids. Explain the situation and what they are doing wrong, give them a warning but if you get mad or start being irrational, they will start complaining or spamming (as young people like to do).

Do you have Skype?
Of course, andy69sanschagrin
Other ways of contacting me is SMS, or Discord.

Are you able to record?
I can record with my phone (facing my computer) but otherwise I can't.
I can take screenshots and trust me, if someone is hacking, I know how to prove it fully.
I have a huge amount of experience in liars, bulliers, or hackers. I know how everything operates and am extremely precise at handling it.

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.)
I do not have any of online programming skills at all. I am mostly good on panels and on the server itself.

Anything else we should know?

Well, I won't be vague. I'm 14 years old and named Andy. I'm a child, (I guess we could say that) that likes helping out others and being a exemplary leader. I know exactly when to make jokes and make everyone laugh, and when to be serious and handle matters with a serious matter. I'm mature and know very well how to act professionally and handle matters. I've been helping out servers for a while now but I stopped playing about 2 months ago maybe. I make a very good partner and know how to handle a community quite well. I wish to help out everyone in the close future and make everyone feel included. Now, I probably made myself sound super nice, but if there is a serious matter at hand, I will deal with the professionalism of a 30 year old. Many old server members in my past staff experience were surprised at my answer when they asked how old I was. It comes to a shock how a 14 year old can handle a community as well as a 16 year old. I am a funny and adventurous kid. I'm a straight savage and love to make everyone laugh. Making everyone smile is what makes me smile! I get my happiness from other peoples happiness and the best way to do that is to provide fairness and good attitude. I lead with positive attitude and am a very lovable person, but unlike other admins, I know the difference between a job, and a hobby. See what most people think a server is, isn't what it actually is. A server is a job to which you have to commit hours to make sure everything goes well, but most people think of it as a hobby, and that is stupid. This is what seperates me from others and you really can't go wrong on picking me as your business and server partner.

Thank you for reading my application!
Avhyno
08/14/2017 8:06 pm
Jaycorbin
Hi Andy, You seem fitted for the job as well as _jeb_, I saw you have joined are server before and that is very good! You definitely have put a lot of detail in writing this application and I thank you for that because I get to know you more, You seem fitted for a mod or trial admin, Your choice you can pick :)
08/14/2017 1:38 pm
SmileyPlayz_
Did not see the first two questions
IGN: Avhyno
Yes, I understand these terms
08/14/2017 12:45 pmhistory
_DatGuy
IGN - _DatGuy

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application - YES

Age - 18

Timezone – BST/GMT (UK)

Position you are applying for - Admin / Developer

What time are you most often on? (your time) - most time other than 2am to 8am work part time job, 2 or 3 days a week

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - English only

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - Been playing actively for last 5 months average 7 - 8 hours a day

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? – have been a mod on another server

Where are you most active on the server? - i do not play on the server at the moment

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 7 - 8 sometimes more other times less

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - be firm while clear give chances considering age and abilities with understanding

Do you have Skype? - Yes

Are you able to record? – Yes, fraps, OBS, AMD Relive

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) – HTML, CSS yes. PHP very little. Linux active user and LInux CLI web server with php and mysql
08/14/2017 8:07 pm
Jaycorbin
Sorry, Lack of detail
Denied
08/14/2017 12:23 pm
LightningHarryC
Age -14

Timezone –New York

Position you are applying for -Admin Or Co Owner (If available)

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 4 o'clock

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -No

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -2014 and I played 3 times a week

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? –CEO I helped Out with banning and Controlling players attitude

Where are you most active on the server? -Playing Factions

How many hours can you contribute per day? -1-3

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -To remain calm and always be kind

Do you have Skype? -no

Are you able to record? –yes

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) –No

Anything else we should know? –I am very kind to others
08/14/2017 8:08 pm
Jaycorbin
Sorry, Lack of detail
Denied
08/14/2017 12:50 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Geek
PusheenFluffyPuff
The time zone for New York would be EST :)
08/14/2017 11:42 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Spigot
You will want to add some more information about the server.
08/14/2017 7:49 pm
Jaycorbin
Sorry about that CentOS I will soon!
08/14/2017 10:54 amhistory
Garbanzo
Username - Dobby_SSBM

Age - 14

Timezone – Central

Position you are applying for - Mod/Admin/Helper/Co (doesn't matter)

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Usually busy with school during week but free most of the time during weekends.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I'm learning German, and can have a basic conversation, but not much.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started playing in update 1.2.5 (I don't know how long exactly)

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? – I used to own a small server with an average of about 6 players on at a time. (This was a while ago though)

Where are you most active on the server? - I'd be happy to answer, but I need more clarification.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - I'm not sure, because I'm starting high school very very shortly, but I could contribute a few hours per day during the weekends.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Understand that they are younger and could be rude or ignorant, but deal with them appropriately.

Do you have Skype? - Yes (happyjack771)

Are you able to record? – Yes

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) – No

Anything else we should know? – I don't play minecraft much anymore, but I would love to help run a server, because that has always been something I've wanted to do, but sadly, I haven't had many chances.
08/14/2017 8:12 pm
Jaycorbin
Sorry, lack of detail
Denied
08/14/2017 10:20 am
Level 31 : Artisan Mage
jayislost
Minecraft Username GamerDonut
Timezone: EST
Position: I'm fine with anything, I'm just here to help out :)
Most often on: Weekends, Afternoon
Multilingual: I speak fluent English, and a bit of french
When did you first start playing Minecraft: About 2 years ago.
Experience: I don't have any experience, but I have a friend who has a server and I help them out
How many hours can you contribute: I'm not sure it depends on the day, but 5-6
What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them: I would tell them to stay calm, and deal with them in an appropriate manner
Skype: Yes, but the camera is broken (I'm currently trying to fix it)
Record: No (Sorry)
Experience (Java, Linux): Yes, as I said before I helped my friend with her plugins and coding, I also created my own mod with Java too
Anything else: I don't think so, and thank you for your time :)

(Please email me if I get in) Thank you
08/14/2017 9:54 amhistory
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
CaptainEvstike
IGN - CaptainEvstike
Age - (Private)
Timezone – EST
Position you are applying for - Admin or Co-Owner, I'm fine with working my way up if you accept me as a lower rank.
What time are you most often on? (your time) - 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST
Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Yes, English & French
When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started playing MineCraft in 2015, I play everyday now.
What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? – I haven't been a moderator before, although I have been developer, administrator and co-owner.
Where are you most active on the server? - Not sure what this means, but I am most active during the day on wherever I need to be active.
How many hours can you contribute per day? - I can contribute 5 hours a day
What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - I would tell them to deal with the younger people in a way appropriate for their age.
Do you have Skype? - No, I do not have skype, although I have discord.
Are you able to record? – Yes, I have a YouTube channel called Evstike Productions.
Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) – I have tried using Java, but I couldn't really understand it.
Anything else we should know? – I may also be busy with other projects, so some days I cannot be online a lot.
Thanks for reading and I hope you consider by application.
08/14/2017 8:10 pm
Jaycorbin
Hi CaptainEvstike, I do understand about you wanting to be Co-Owner but I do much prefer you being a moderator and as you said in the Position you are applying for - You didnt mind working your way up which you can do that! So you'll be accepted into the moderator category thank you for your time
08/14/2017 1:19 pm
SmileyPlayz_
You speak french? MYMAN
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome