LOOKING FOR: STAFF FOR NEW SERVERS!

pouncey31's Avatar pouncey312/14/14 5:51 pm
1 emeralds 157 4
2/14/2014 6:43 pm
Pudding852's Avatar Pudding852
I run a bungee server called HPCraftingNetwork, where we currently one server; MediCraft-an almost-finished RolePlay server. We need staff members that are willing to help. Now, we need creative and original builders, some people with great knowledge of Java, and a couple graphic designers, but we don't want the "I have never been staff before, but I think I'll make sure people don't spam"­. That's why we get Helpers, not people to help develop a server. If you want to help, fill out this app with good info:
ip:Medicraft.mcpro.co

1) Why us:
2) How old are you:
3) Do you have Skype (If so, list your username):
4) How long have you been playing MineCraft:
5) Have you ever been staff on any servers before:
6) Are you currently staff on any servers:
7) How long can you play during a day? (If it varies day to day, tell us what you can):
8) How long can you Skype each day:
9) Are you here for building? Good with Java? Designing? What other things could you help us with?:
10) Any additional info:
pouncey31
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/14/2014 6:43 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Pudding852
1) Why us: You guys sound like nice and experienced people
2) How old are you: 14
3) Do you have Skype (If so, list your username): SkyLegendXI
4) How long have you been playing MineCraft: 3 years
5) Have you ever been staff on any servers before: Yes I have but they weren't serious servers
6) Are you currently staff on any servers: No not atm
7) How long can you play during a day? (If it varies day to day, tell us what you can): I can play 2-3 Hours daily but I can play for how every you need Fri.-Sun.
8) How long can you Skype each day: I can Skype the same amount of time I can play on MC
9) Are you here for building? Good with Java? Designing? What other things could you help us with?: I am good at interior designing within the server.
10) Any additional info: Thanks for reading my application
02/14/2014 6:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
starships2102
1) Why us: You guys sound like you know what your doing
2) How old are you: 12 but mature
3) Do you have Skype (If so, list your username): FastPayload
4) How long have you been playing MineCraft: 1 and a half years
5) Have you ever been staff on any servers before: Yes but they Sadly closed
6) Are you currently staff on any servers: I am setting up my private server
7) How long can you play during a day? (If it varies day to day, tell us what you can): 5-7 hours daily
8) How long can you Skype each day: I can't receive calls but I could receive messages
9) Are you here for building? Good with Java? Designing? What other things could you help us with?: I am skilled in HTML, and I am learning Java
10) Any additional info: I am skilled with Redstone, command blocks, and good with vanilla teams
02/14/2014 6:15 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Kittiesaresocute
1) Why us: Because you guys sound fun
2) How old are you: 11
3) Do you have Skype (If so, list your username): dellaminecraft
4) How long have you been playing MineCraft: 4 years
5) Have you ever been staff on any servers before: yes
6) Are you currently staff on any servers: Yes
7) How long can you play during a day? (If it varies day to day, tell us what you can):2-5 hours per day
8) How long can you Skype each day: 1-3 hours per day
9) Are you here for building? Good with Java? Designing? What other things could you help us with?: Building Worldedit and Terraforming
10) Any additional info: I may be 11 but im still AWESOME!
02/14/2014 6:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
gudas123
1) Why us: Because you guys have a great server
2) How old are you: 11 (But im mature)
3) Do you have Skype (If so, list your username): gustasgud
4) How long have you been playing MineCraft: 2 years now
5) Have you ever been staff on any servers before:Yes
6) Are you currently staff on any servers: yes i am trial-mod But i will be mod {its my friends server} The ip is 67.149.101.176
7) How long can you play during a day? (If it varies day to day, tell us what you can):5-4 hours
8) How long can you Skype each day: 2 -1 hours
9) Are you here for building? Good with Java? Designing? What other things could you help us with?: I could help you with building
10) Any additional info: I will help you guys with any building and i will be on most of the time protecting the server from griefers spammers EXT... Lots of people say that im too young to be staff on a server but please understand that im not going to act like a baby or anything Thank you for reading i hope i get accepted and help this super server !
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome