LOOKING FOR STAFF FOR NEWLY STARTED HIGH QUALITY SERVER

FullSlam45HD's Avatar FullSlam45HD9/1/12 6:23 pm
9/2/2012 9:37 pm
Dawn_Slayer_1's Avatar Dawn_Slayer_1
Hello, we are a new server looking to bring our server to the highest quality possible, and staff to help us achieve that. We are a faction survival server hoping to begin integrating some questing to our server, we currently have a small but growing community and are looking for a dedicated staff to help us grow it! To apply for a position please use the following format:
IGN:
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):
Experience (details):
Contact info:
Dedicated time:
Time Zone:
What you can bring (requires paragraph):
Proof of work/References:
Requirements:
Skype, mumble (for administration) minecraft account
Please PM your application

Available positions:
Moderator: 2
Faction leader: 3
Plugin/technical adviser: 1
Advertising manager: 1
Builder: 3
Information on positions:

Moderator: You will be on the server, playing as a normal player, but with access to teleporting/warp/ban/kick/ and all other permissions need to effectively manage players on the server, you must be understanding, non-aggressive, and willing to talk out a situation, not just ban willy nilly. You are expected to have an understanding of all mods on the server, and rules surround donations and what benefits they gain. Most of all represent the server well! Welcome new players, show them around, offer them help if they need it.

Faction Leader: You are a faction leader, it is your responsibility to maintain, trade, and do the basis of politics with other factions, each faction will be provided with a starting castle with basic supplies. it will then be up to you to gain members, power, either for war or expanding your empire, every month you will send to members to a hunger games style event, the winner of each event will receive extra power and various goods.

Plugin/Technical adviser: You will be operator “permissions” on the server, however your main role will be to maintain and control the plugins on the server, if you need help it will be provided, moderators and admins will report any and all errors within the server regarding plugins or permissions. This position will be discussed further through Skype when applied for.
In your application, please add
Plugin knowledge:
work on previous plugins:
any other servers you have worked
with:

Advertising Manager: This position is very important. The main point is to go through various forums(including this one) to find and update the statuses of the server, including bumping the server posts, as well as keeping pictures and what not up to date. This position will be discussed further through Skype when applied for.

Builders: You will be given access to creative, and all normal users permissions, it will be your job to work on all server cities and help build spawns, shops, and houses in main cities, you will need to have knowledge of world edit, world guard, Chest shop, Sign shops, Simple region markets, and citizens (preferred, not required).
in your application, please add:
pictures of builds
references
knowledge of medieval/fantasy buildings
Thank you for looking through the page! If you feel that you would be a good fit for our server, please pm me with your application!
FullSlam45HD
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Dawn_Slayer_1
09/02/2012 9:37 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Ya I know that now sorry.
Dawn_Slayer_1
09/02/2012 9:36 pm
Ya I know that now. I rereead it. Sorry about that
Dawn_Slayer_1
09/02/2012 8:20 pm
Ill tell you my email if that'll work better
Dawn_Slayer_1
09/02/2012 8:16 pm
Ya I didn't get your pm can you resend it. Also I just got this account not to long ago. Where do I check my Pms?
XSLinKsZ
09/02/2012 9:29 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
I mean i pm'd the person who created the post
Dawn_Slayer_1
09/02/2012 8:13 pm
Sorry ill check now
XSLinKsZ
09/02/2012 8:12 pm
Check you pm's i pm'd you twice..you never got back to me
Dawn_Slayer_1
09/02/2012 8:08 pm
Um can you tell us who made it please
codylegge
09/02/2012 3:01 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Yo you can merge with me, please add my skype cody.legge1

I have some great ideas for a minecraft server, I require some builders some staff and some help with basicly anything The site is darkraider.enjin.com I have a host allready with is 6 gbs and 240 slots. Below is my idea.

Including ..

Two Separate Towns, And group manager handles both as a "rank" Each Town is ran by the community, And of course they are both at war. Although everyone well be sharing a spawn for each town, Everyone well still have there own separate base's/factions. Each town gets its own Full sized map with a 800 Radius. So everyone is still spread out.

Only player shops well be where you can buy items, So that means no admin shop. Ive added the jobs plugin to acquire money.

The first town is called Aresden, The other one is Elvine, And with multiverse i was able to add a map in between them. For an Example go to this link below
http://www.helbreathusa.com/images2/maps/default.jpg

There well be no /warp commands, If you wanna go to the enemy town you walk across the "middle land" And you'll encounter many monster pits there by the mob spawner's. For example there well be wolf spawner's placed in certain spots and like ender man etc.. all spawners... Only Donators well be able to obtain there own spawner's.

Each town well have its own spawn created by the suggested players from the towns... For example if a bunch of people join elvine. They choose there own mayor.. This well be the person who decides the building structures and player shops... It well be world Guarded.. But still Be able to be tnted by the enemy faction.... Also Pvp well be enabled in spawns, So you can goto the enemy town and go kick some ass if you wanna.... Having such a unique set up and lead to many events like town vs town and a good capture the flag kinda events... many options are available using this set up.

This is only a test, Ill give it a shot for the first little bit, and see what everyone thinks. If this dosent work out the server well be reverted back to normal factions pvp. Also if you have any ideas for this please make a forum post or message me on Skype. This idea is based on a game called helbreath. if you have heard of it then you'll know what im planning on doing, If not you can Google it or YouTube it to get a general idea.

Please stay tuned for the new server Ip also! Eta would be 2 Days.

If your intrested please reply here or, Add my skype cody.legge1

Or post on the fourms. thanks!
Dawn_Slayer_1
09/02/2012 2:04 pm
Name: Kevin

IGN:Dawn_Slayer_1

Timezone: Eastern (FL)

Applying: Admin or Head Mod or Mod

Experience: I was Admin in at least a couple times and mod in many others. I also owned my own thats now shut down.

What Ill do to help: Build and keep server under control

Coding: I know a little. My friend did this,

What makes me deserve this more than anyone else: I have been admin in the Server Best-Rpg(Now shut down) and mod in many others. If you choose me I will be on this server everyday and A Lot during weekends.

Donate: If I was Admin or what I applyed for probably.

What can i build: Anything you want me to

Screenshots: Sure

Ever Grief: No. Im a very fair player

Ever get banned: No
Style of building: Mansions and modern houses

Favorite protection plugin: World Guard

Favorite TV show: Burn Notice

When did I start playing Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.8

Summary: I started playing minecraft when a friend showed it to me. I was immediatly interested and started playing multiplayer. After i noticed my potential I started branching out to help servers. I still enjoy the game just like when i first got it
PurpleSquid
09/02/2012 1:33 pm
wow....don't give him ur account ppl....stupid
FullSlam45HD
09/02/2012 6:37 pm
You really think that I would steal account details with a staffing request?
Guardmode
09/02/2012 6:42 pm
Give me the chance to be a builder or admin and Ill prove myself. Physically proving myself would be better than an application anyways wouldnt it?
XSLinKsZ
09/01/2012 6:57 pm
pm'd u
Tinytinka
09/01/2012 6:54 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Grump
Oh yeah, I PM'd you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com