(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Looking For Staff Members (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PeachySmile's Avatar PeachySmile12/26/13 10:59 pm
12/27/2013 4:46 am
XIMarluxia's Avatar XIMarluxia
Hey Guys! Im looking for a lot of Staff. I need Staff because I cannot be on all the time. I currently host a Bungee Server, and I need Staff for the Factions Server, and Towny Server. (More Servers coming SOON) (Once people donate) The positions you can apply for are below!'

IP TO JOIN WHEN DONE APPLYING: 209.249.199.41:25565 (Port not needed, but to be safe, I guess use it?!?! idk...)

FORMAT FOR IN GAME RANKS:

IGN:
Which server: (Towny or Factions)
Why:
EXP:
What will you do to help:
Do you think you have the strength to help me out:
Will you abuse:
Will you stay on server and have fun:

FORMAT FOR WEBSITE:

Name:
Website Links that you have worked on:
Why:
What will you do to help:
Do you have what it takes:
Will you abuse powers:
Will you abandon this website and leave everyone:

Website Moderator
Click to reveal
Website Moderator keeps the website safe from harms and distress. You will help them in either way to make them happy. Website Moderator does not have an permission to rule over Forums.

Website Forum Moderator
Click to reveal
Website Forum Moderator keeps the forum safe and appropriate from people who abuse it. If you keep up your duty, you may be promoted to Forum Manager.

Marketer
Click to reveal
Marketer Advertises the server, and keeps it up to date on where the server is posted. If we update it, you update it. Post it everywhere and you basically try to get people on the server. MARKETERS DO NOT START ADVERTISING UNTIL I SAY! YOU MAY NOT ADVERTISE NOW ONLY WHEN I SAY.A FREE Rank may be thrown in if you keep the good work up!

Donation Manager
Click to reveal
You try to get people to donate. Don't just come out of the bee hive and say DONATE NOW or Can you donate please? You need to talk them into it. For Example. "So.. Are you having a fun time on the server? Do you love it? (Play with them for a bit. Say "I think I can donate, can you donate too? (After you will say my mom or who ever u want, says I can't can you so we can split the stuff you get! And so on. A FREE rank may be thrown in if you get a donator.

Admin
Click to reveal
Admin will take the responsibility of keeping the server safe and being friendly with others. They will make everyone have a good time, and NOT NOT NOT abuse their powers. If seen, one of my 'Admin Abuse Watcher' ranks will catch you with a screenshot. They will send it to me, and I will either demote you, or suspend you from Admin for a week.

Staff Abuse Watcher
Click to reveal
Staff Abuse Watcher will watch for Staff abuse. If a Staff member abuses his or her powers, you must come to me with a screenshot and Skype it to me. If I see it as abuse, you have MY permission to yell at them. If you get banned, you won't be for long. I will unban you when It gets to the point. If I am not online, please report it to me in different ways. I will give you my KIK if you have one, or a fast way to contact me. So, watch out Staff. A whole new level of responsibility for you is coming to town.

Click to reveal
Moderator is a rank that can Ban, kick, temp ban and etc. If you are banned for a reason you don't think is worthy, then please come to me on the forums. But otherwise, your duty is to keep the server from swearing and sexual talk and etc.

Builder
Click to reveal
Builder must be... A GREAT BUILDER. Don't say "I think Im good...." Say: I know Im good, in fact I know IM GREAT! I will also be testing you another day on how well you may build?

MORE RANKS COMING SOOOOOON!
PeachySmile
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

XIMarluxia
12/27/2013 4:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: XIMarluxia
Which server: Factions
Why: I have played minecraft for a long time (since 1.3) and have had lots of boredom with it, playing on vanilla anyways. That's why I like to be a server moderator or a server admin to make other players experiences not boring.
EXP: I have been all staff ranks I can think of, but I have no experience with website coding (etc) which is why I'm applying for a in-game rank
What will you do to help: I can help the server out either by observing the servers chat and being friendly with players while chatting back to them. If someone is to actually use excessive language and/or sexual talk (also too many caps), I will give them a warning or 2 and then a tempban. IF it's for admin I will use my ability to help any player out that has a issue with the server (such as not having permission to do a certain thing or there is a bug it some plugin), takeover a mod's position if none are online, and just be as friendly as I can to the community.
Do you think you have the strength to help me out: Yes, I have been around messing with plugins a lot and have the capabilities to do just about any task unless it is with the website or the config
Will you abuse: No, why would I?
Will you stay on server and have fun: Yes, I would love to bring a friendly user to the community to stay. (as long as the server is here to stay).
RazorBush
12/27/2013 3:15 am
FORMAT FOR IN GAME RANKS:

IGN: RazorBush
Which server: (Towny or Factions) FACTIONS!!!!
Why: I have always been a fan of factions and never played towny
EXP: Helped with Punkcraft
What will you do to help: I will do anything u need me to do
Do you think you have the strength to help me out: I do indeed
Will you abuse: of course not
Will you stay on server and have fun: Indeed I will
StripeyCraft
12/27/2013 3:14 am
IGN: nathan1001
Which server: (Towny or Factions) Factions
Why: Because I have had a lot of experience with factions and server moderation
EXP: Multiple servers such as FuzzPuckers minecraft classic server right in the beginning and I have had experience with hosting a various amount of my own.
What will you do to help: Keep people under control, provide a fun experience to the operators and players of the server.
Do you think you have the strength to help me out: I don't think that I do, I know I do!
Will you abuse: Of course not, I am completely against it.
Will you stay on server and have fun: Yes, I will do everything I can to help and have fun at the same time

Thank you for taking the time to read this long application - Nathan
kittycatjess56
12/27/2013 1:28 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: kittycatjess560 (don't judge the name made it ages ago )
Age: 13...yes I know thats kinda young but I am very mature for my age
Which server: (Towny or Factions): Towny
Why: I really like towny servers. They are really fun
EXP: I have been staff on many servers but I was not on Minecraft for a while because I had to focus on school but I recently came back on and I am looking for more opputunites to help around. I have had a lot of experiance with being staff and I hope to have more
What will you do to help: I will do anything you need me to do! I love to help with whatever
Do you think you have the strength to help me out: Yes! I love to help and have helped out many servers before
Will you abuse: NO WAY
Will you stay on server and have fun: Yes of course! The server sounds great!
zxxmason
12/27/2013 12:28 am
ign:zxxmason age:11 skype:no factions to help out with building i have been admin on pizzacraft building and yes no and yes
1995kills
12/27/2013 12:02 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:LordDove

Which server: (Towny or Factions) Factions (more experiance)

Why:I like helping people and making sure that people follow the rules

EXP:I have been mod admin and OP on hundreds of servers and the other staff thought i was great even in my rookie years

What will you do to help:I will make sure that everyone follows the rules of the server

Do you think you have the strength to help me out: Yes i have the will and determination to help all

Will you abuse: No never

Will you stay on server and have fun: Yes always
Nytroh
12/26/2013 11:31 pm
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
Which server: (Towny or Factions) All Admin
Why: I love helping out servers! Especially hub servers! I want to do my best to help out!
EXP: I've owned many servers. Currently I own a factions server that is still under construction but will most likely turn out great! I've been admin and mod on many servers too.
What will you do to help: If I see a hacker I will ask them if they're hacking. If they say no I'll investigate more until I find out the truth! I can help out with any plugin problems. I can also do Permissions or permission help!
Do you think you have the strength to help me out: I definatly have the strength to help you out! I will do everything you tell me to and help out as much as I can!
Will you abuse: I will never abuse! I will listen to you and follow your rules!
Will you stay on server and have fun: I will stay on the server!!! I will help out on all servers!
Legacyx
12/26/2013 11:23 pm
IGN: xCryox

Which server?: Towny

Why: I love to help people in chats such as answers, info, tips, warning them, etc.

EXP: Moderated many servers until they shut down or led me to leaving them due to personal reasons.

What will you do to help: I can help clear the chats, keep it safe for our players and most of all keep it an active environment for the newcomers and veterans.

Do you think you have the strength to help me out
: I would definitely have the power to help you out in chat, due to many trolls nowadays.

Will you abuse: I would never do that to people because it's not in my blood to be rude.

Will you stay on server and have fun
: Of course, I love Towny and it's my favorite thing to do online no matter what!
jakesoboy01
12/26/2013 11:18 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
IGN: jakesoboy
Which server: I will work for either one. I like both.
Why: I am out looking for new work as other owners have screwed me over for new staff that looks more "suitable" than me. I am often and I have experience in many commands. I also know how to build a bit but I know that I'm not all that good. I know all types of commands in commonly used plugins and I know how to do ranks with groupmanager. During my work, I have a tendency to watch over people i.e. read what they're saying from socialspy, watch them do stuff in invisible mode, and check their inventory just in case they're are not cheating or staff isn't giving any items out.
EXP: I have been staff on over 15 servers and with that in mind people think that, that is too much. Most of the servers have either kicked me out because of new staff or went down within a week. Most of these spots were moderator or admin and I did my job really well. I have been every other staff spot at least 2 times except for plugin or web manager in which I have been none. I know my way around commands.
What will you do to help: I will help with whatever you need as long as I am able to do it. If you need it, then I shall do it.
Do you think you have the strength to help me out: I think I really do even though I do lack sometimes, I am a hard worker.
Will you abuse: Depends on what the staff rules are. Once you tell me them, then I can tell you if I abide by them. If you mean overall abuse then it's a "no".
Will you stay on server and have fun: Yea, I will. I am a sucker for factions and towny servers. I am a freely expressive person as to not holding back my opinions of anything. Sometimes I will though . If I have some issues with some people I will address it also.
_Omega__
12/26/2013 11:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:
_Omega__

Which server?:
Factions

Why?:
I am more familiar with faction servers, and I think I could be more helpful here than a towny server.

EXP:
I am an owner of 2 servers, one of which has been quite successful, and the other I am currently working on. I have also been admin on 3 servers, and moderator on several. Although most servers were shut down due to server issues.

What will you do to help?:
I will do whatever is asked me by any server officials, as well as monitor the server, and make sure everybody enjoys it. I will do anything to help out, for I know the hard work that is put in to create a server, as I am an owner myself.

Do you think you have the strength to help me out?:
Yes, I believe I have that strength.

Will you abuse?:
No, I will not. As I have said, I understand the hard work undergone to make this server.

Will you stay on server and have fun?:
I will be on as much as possible, but I am also working on my server as well, so I will not be on all the time.

Thank you for your consideration.
zapadory
12/26/2013 11:14 pm
IGN: zapadory
Which server: faction
Why: Because i wan't to make sure nobody does anything they're not suppose to and to make sure everything stays in order.
Exp: I am very expierenced i am a server owners right hand man and i am co-owner on 3 other servers.
What will you do to help: I will help fix any problem and i will also help build new buildings and also fix stuff and i will set up the perms for groups.
Do you think you have the strength to help me out: Yes because i am loyal and will join the server when i can and i always obey the rules.
Will you abuse: No
Will you stay on the server and have fun: Yes because i like to have fun on servers and build stuff.
ze2026
12/26/2013 11:14 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:Zeus2026
Which server: (Towny or Factions)Towny
Why:I would like to be staff because i love helping servers and i have always wanted to be staff in a hub server and manage different servers and be a great help to others.
EXP:I have owner 3 other servers which went down because of donations and also been staff in like about 10 other servers or more some went down because of griefing some are still up.
What will you do to help:I can advertise, keep server organized,make sure none is having any problems or abusing glitches/bugs , and also help you with plugins and perms.
Do you think you have the strength to help me out:I can help you out in about anything you tell me to help out in!
Will you abuse: I would never abuse my power in a server, i have never and i will never abuse my powers under any circumstance.
Will you stay on server and have fun:Yes i always have fun on server and even more when am staff!
ze2026
12/26/2013 11:13 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:Zeus2026
Which server: (Towny or Factions)Factions
Why:I would like to be staff because i love helping servers and i have always wanted to be staff in a hub server and manage different servers and be a great help to others.
EXP:I have owner 3 other servers which went down because of donations and also been staff in like about 10 other servers or more some went down because of griefing some are still up.
What will you do to help:I can advertise, keep server organized,make sure no staff abuse, and also help you with plugins and perms.
Do you think you have the strength to help me out:I can help you out in about anything you tell me to help out in!
Will you abuse: I would never abuse my power in a server, i have never and i will never abuse my powers under any circumstance.
Will you stay on server and have fun:Yes i always have fun on server and eve more when am staff!
Nytroh
12/26/2013 11:10 pm
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
IGN: D3rpyAlex
Which server: (Towny or Factions) Factions
Why: I love helping out servers and players
EXP: I own a server that is in dev right now. Im great with bukkit plugins and permissions
What will you do to help: Help with permissions and plugins
Do you think you have the strength to help me out: Yes I do
Will you abuse: no
Will you stay on server and have fun: Definately
Butterblender
12/26/2013 11:04 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
Sounds fun!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com