Looking for staff at NullCraft

Tahmira's Avatar Tahmira8/14/13 9:15 pm
8/19/2013 11:47 am
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx's Avatar xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
I am currently in the process of port-forwarding a server called Nullcraft, and I am looking for some people who would want to become staff on the server. Also Permissions is still in progress, and if you are accepted as Dev or Admin you will be P.Med the Ip Address once I have port-forwarded.

People Needed:

Co-Owner: 0/1 (Only the most trusted Admin will be given this rank)
I am looking for someone who has had a lot of experience with the nitty gritty of minecraft such as plugins, Lots of Adminship in other servers, or this one, redstone, spawn building etc. and this person will be in charge of the server during times when I can't be online. To become the Co-Owner you must first start off as a Moderator and work your way up, each rank will have more commands then the last. And Co-Owner(s) will receive almost all of the perks that the Owner of the server will such as world edit, and there own world in the multiverse core.

Administrator: 0/2 (more will be added)
The Admins will be the police chiefs of the server. They will monitor the Hunger Game/Survival Games/Mini-Games, and the Survival, PvP, and Creative worlds. And will be in charge of all Mods, and the NullVoid Detention center. To be selected as an admin you must be an Admin or Mod on at least 3 different servers, and have experience with world edit, and experience with redstone.

Moderator: 0/5 Trial Mods: 2/4
Moderators will each monitor a specific area either chosen by myself, or the Co-Owner or Admin. They will be able to work their way up to Admin if there is a position available.
Mods and up will be able to access the Staff world.

Developer: 0/2
The Devs will handle plugins, and Perms. if needed and will be given special admin powers such as dev tools and world edit, and access to the server files if I need somebody to run it. You must be able to use Java to edit and create new plugins for the server. You may also be requested to help with the server's set up if I get stuck The Devs will get their own world and soon own server to test their plugins, and other stuffs.

Application:
Submit this App. to me either in a post or through the P.M. also include which rank you want excluding Co-Owner status

Your IGN(In Game Name):

Do You Have Skype?: (Yes/No) P.M. Me your skype for Mod+ or Dev

Your Past Experience with other servers: (Name At least 3 for Admin apps)

Have you ever griefed?: Yes/No

Will you grief?: Yes/No

Have you ever been Banned?: (If so Why?)

How Many times Have you Been Kicked and Why?: (If not say N/A)

Why Do you Want to Be Apart of the Nullcraft Staff?: (at least 3 sentences no texting type please)
Tahmira
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

vAngel
08/19/2013 5:07 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Admin App
Ign: Redbroshi
Skype Or Email: matt.fanta
Timezone: UTC+8
do you know how to use commands: Yes
how often do you play a day: 1-9
whats your real name : Matt
Male or female: M
how good are you at building: On a scale of 1 to 10 il be about a 8 ot 9
do you have xbox: no
have you been staff before: yes 12 times, but these server's tho have been shut down for the time period they where up was early 1.2
do you have your own server: no
Have you ever griefed?: Yes
Will you grief?: No
Have you ever been Banned? No
How Many times Have you Been Kicked and Why?: None
Why Do you Want to Be Apart of the Nullcraft Staff?: Simply Want to help the server as much as possible
How Much Experince Do you have With being a Staff Memeber?: Mostly been experienced with helping out the community, Mostly experienced with pluggins, i usually have been developing servers for people who dont know how to. Being able to moderate people is one of my great succession i usually get to know the players on the server and get use to what the needs of the server are very quickly.
Plugin Exp: Mostly all pluggins i have had experience with, a list would be useless so i will say over 150 with permissions Ex the permission i know best
How Mature Are you?: If 8 = D then D is equal to 8. i know how to be mature and non mature at the same time. but most of the time i am very serious
Building Skill: I take high care into my buildings, i usually take time into making each building but also not alot of time as well
Tahmira
08/19/2013 12:29 am
Admin rank and mod rank are closed untill further notice, Dev how ever is still open. For Dev you must know Java and must have made at least 1 mod.
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
08/19/2013 11:47 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
Was i accepted?
Minecraft_Guru123
08/16/2013 10:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
I'm not looking to be a specific rank, but I'd like to be moderator or higher.

Your IGN(In Game Name): PaynlessPwnage18

Do You Have Skype?: Yes, paynless

Your Past Experience with other servers (Name At least 3 for Admin apps): I have little experience with being a staff.

Have you ever griefed?: Yes

Have you ever been Banned?: I was banned when, as a staff for the first time, I gave someone wood and another staff deopped me, took my creative away, and banned me. I was also banned for purposefully swearing cause i was pissed cause my whole faction but me got banned for something we all did so I actually wanted to get banned myself. I guess it was a "We win as a team, we lose as a team!" situation.

How Many times Have you Been Kicked and Why?: I've been kicked a few times for spamming and raging. What can I say? I'm talkative and a fast typer.

Why Do you Want to Be Apart of the Nullcraft Staff?: I would like to be staff on a server. I am very helpful and a very rational thinker. I am also very trustworthy and can help the server in a variety of ways, from improving spawn to advertising for the server. I think that I can improve the Minecraft experience for the players and help improve the server as a whole.
bdfitzgerald12
08/16/2013 10:20 pm
Your IGN: Bboy46

Do You Have Skype?: no

Your Past Experience with other servers: Owner 3 time (owned three servers), Admin 2 times, Mod 3 times.

Have you ever griefed?: Only when allowed

Have you ever been Banned?: (If so Why?) I have for cursing on a no rules anarchy server.

How Many times Have you Been Kicked and Why?: Lots as a joke, A few times for spamming.

Why Do you Want to Be Apart of the Nullcraft Staff?: Well I want to help a server. I am a great builder and I've got great ideas. I like to help when ever I can. Also I have great ideas.
Tahmira
08/16/2013 9:37 pm
Bump
Tahmira
08/14/2013 11:44 pm
It's getting bumpy in here
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
08/14/2013 10:34 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
Admin App

Your IGN(In Game Name):xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx

Do You Have Skype?: (Yes/No) yes,

Your Past Experience with other servers: 1x Co-owner 3xAdmin 2xMod

Have you ever griefed?: Yes/No yes/no it was a raiding allowed server

Will you grief?: Yes/No Nah

Have you ever been Banned?: (If so Why?)yes, i joined a server looking for staff but the owners where just killing people so i asked him to just ban me

How Many times Have you Been Kicked and Why?: (If not say N/A) lol i was kicked so many times from lag saying i was flying and noswear stuff wouldnt let me say "Freakin"

Why Do you Want to Be Apart of the Nullcraft Staff?:Because it sound fun i'm really bored on PMC lately and want a server to be dedicated to, i am great staff over all and i love helping people out and i can help your server grow to be popular.

Thank you,
DacAndFriends
08/14/2013 10:02 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Tahmira
Was a Co-owner, A Head-Admin, Head-Mod And Admin two times

Can you tell me which server(s)?

I can tell you what servers I was a Head-Mod on and a Head-Admin on. The server I Co-Owned has closed due to lack of funds and lack of players.
The server I was a Head-Mod on: 199.241.138.109:25676
The server I am Head-Admin on: 198.15.69.26:25783.
Anything else needed add me on Skype that I told you " dacards101 "
QuantumDevilX
08/14/2013 9:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Your IGN: HaloMinecraftppl

Do You Have Skype?: Yes

Your Past Experience with other servers: Was an Admin on an abandoned server, a beta tester on another server, and a Moderator on an abandoned faction server.

Have you ever griefed?: Last time i did was like 1.2.5

Have you ever been Banned?: Just for mentioning my server and they thought it was advertising and on another the Co-owner was being a douchebag.

How Many times Have you Been Kicked and Why?: Once because I was falsely accused for griefing.

Why Do you Want to Be Apart of the Nullcraft Staff?: To grow the server to a better potential. I would love to be an Admin+ and help you get more people and keep it in line and fun at the same time. I want to make sure most people have fun and stay on for a while.
AznNinja_
08/14/2013 9:50 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Applying For Admin+

Your IGN(In Game Name): slipchimp

Do You Have Skype?: (Yes/No) Yes

Your Past Experience with other servers: (Name At least 3 for Admin apps): i have been a Owner a Admin And A Operator, their names Was SlipCraft, SlimeCraft, MC-Cloud.

Have you ever griefed?: Yes/No: H*LL No!

Will you grief?: Yes/No: No

Have you ever been Banned?: (If so Why?): ive been banned because ive been blamed once and ive been banned because i talked back to staff saying what i had to say back.

How Many times Have you Been Kicked and Why?: (If not say N/A): once because i accidently had my CAP Locks on.

Why Do you Want to Be Apart of the Nullcraft Staff?: (at least 3 sentences no texting type please): I want to be part of NullCraft because i want to help it become a successful hit to players to understand the server is perfect to play on and i want players to enjoy the server with their friends/families but for me to do that i have to be a active staff and helpful to them. Im also a funny/outstanding kind of a guy so i love talking to players and play survival with players. I also want to be part of NullCraft so i can participate in the server discussions and tell the staff what my opinion to make the server a bit better.

Contact Me At:
Email: yangcha5@gmail.com
Multiman99
08/14/2013 9:48 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Applying for: Admin and over

Your IGN(In Game Name): builden666

Do You Have Skype?: Yes builden666

Your Past Experience with other servers: Slight on Hive (forgot to mention my holidays), My own server and Pergathous

Have you ever griefed?: No

Have you ever been Banned?: Nope

How Many times Have you Been Kicked and Why?: I only been kicked once. Idling (waiting for my friend to join for a livestream)

Why Do you Want to Be Apart of the Nullcraft Staff?: Because I want to show people that I can be a part of a server that can become successful in the future. I will be loyal and trustworthy to the ranks over me as well.
Tahmira
08/14/2013 9:43 pm
Was a Co-owner, A Head-Admin, Head-Mod And Admin two times

Can you tell me which server(s)?
DacAndFriends
08/14/2013 9:36 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Your IGN(In Game Name): dacards101

Do You Have Skype?: (Yes/No) Yes, ill just say my Skype here " dacards101 "

Your Past Experience with other servers: Was a Co-owner, A Head-Admin, Head-Mod And Admin two times

Have you ever griefed?: Yes I have griefed but only in spite

Will you grief?: I would never grief a build purposely.

Have you ever been Banned?: Yes I was banned. I joined a new server and the owner said as I joined " NEXT PERSON TO TALK GETS A BAN" (Guess he was pissed) I joined and said " Hello im new" And I was banned

How Many times Have you Been Kicked and Why?: I am usually kicked jokingly

Why Do you Want to Be Apart of the Nullcraft Staff?: I want to be apart of Nullcraft because I like helping servers and people. I am a decent builder and I am trustworthy when I need to. I can be counted on doing tasks and helping. I wish to be a Co-Owner
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome