--LOOKING FOR STAFF--PLEASE READ--

Broste's Avatar Broste3/6/13 9:39 pm
3/6/2013 10:11 pm
Tyler023's Avatar Tyler023
At the moment we are look for these categories staff positions,

Helper:Currently has 5 spots open they get no commands!But if you do you're job good and players really love how you do it you will be promoted with no questions asked :3

Moderator:Currently has 3 spots open they have commands as Ban,tempban,mute,etc

Admin:Currently has 1 spot open they get GameMode,GodMode, ETC.
You can get admin if you can impress me and have experience in commands and also that know's how to treat the players with respect you will also get admin on the website it would be a big +1 if you also can get players onto the server!

GFX:We need some awesome design's for the server websites iam willing to pay if so fair price if we can compromise on a good price and depending the work showing :3

Youtube:Have 30 subs?Make minecraft videos?You can earn the youtube rank by making video's about the server advertising lately and you will earn the youtube rank!But there more they have commands like able to set more the one home,Extra kits like /kit youtube which has Protections 4 diamond set and a fire 2 sharp 5 swords

So if you think you can reach any of these requirments please come by and contact me

IP: 188.165.235.16:25567
The server name is LudoCraft give us a diamond aswell on our page on planetminecraft
Broste
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon