(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Looking for Staff Positions (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PeachySmile's Avatar PeachySmile12/22/13 8:46 pm
12/22/2013 11:28 pm
ole_miss_5454's Avatar ole_miss_5454
Hey Guys! This is RebelKnox! I have now recently opened a new server OoverMC, and I need people who care about Minecraft to help me set my server up. Please Apply below and Go on my server when your done applying. (198.15.77.131:25565) Thanks!

POSITIONS:

Admin
Mod
Builder
Marketer
***SOMEONE WHO CAN DONATE***

FORMAT:

IGN:
Why you want such and such rank:
How you will help:
Can you donate: (Server might go down)
PeachySmile
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ole_miss_5454
12/22/2013 11:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I was hoping for the position of Mod BTW. Forgot to mention it.
ole_miss_5454
12/22/2013 11:27 pm
IGN: ole_miss_5454
Skill: 5
Why I want a rank?: I want to be able to have a rank because i want to get started in the minecraft community. i need a starting point as a leader and I believe that I am ready.
How can I help?: I can be there in the small places where you may not have anyone to put. Communicating with the players on the server and taking in ideas from them are all ways i could help.
Can I donate?: if the time comes that i need to donate i can.
cxJaYjAyxc
12/22/2013 10:53 pm
Hello. I'm applying for the rank of admin.

Name: Jordan (but everybody calls me Taylor or "JJ".)

IGN: JTJ2502

Skill: Peacekeeping, and helping out with in-game problems.

Why you want such and such rank: I feel like I really can handle it, and I just feel like I'm good at the rank itself.

How you will help: I would try to make the server a more peaceful, calm environment. I would deal with the trouble-makers and the newbies, guiding them along the way. I'm good with advertising. I could mostly help with things in chat, maybe do a little technical stuff here and there.

Can you donate: (Server might go down):, No.. but I know quite a few people willing to donate, if possible

Role: Admin? I'm not sure; that's your decision.

Experience: I have a lot on experience as a admin, owner, co-owner, mod, etc. I work better with solving the "drama" in the chat. I'm known as the helpful one; I help with other people's problems; sort of like a peace-keeper. I've never abused my powers as a staff member. I try not to make harsh or rash choices, usually 1-2 warnings, up to two kicks, a temp-ban, and finally ban. I guess you could say I'm a little soft. My building skills aren't that great, unfortunately. I'm a sort of a genie with plugin commands. I've been an owner once but I had to shut it down, unfortunately. I've been an admin about... 5-6 times? I've been a moderator about 3-4 times. I've been a co-owner twice. I can help with almost any situation in the chat or game.

Building: (Out of 10?) A 6? A seven? I'm not so sure.

Commands: 9.5 out of 10. I know most commands to most plugins.

Chat Drama: 8 out of 10. I can deal with most situations.

I hope you enjoyed my application and are considering me!

- JTJ2502
Arsh34
12/22/2013 10:35 pm
Position: Mod
IGN: GTREGOIST
Skill: Building
Why I want the rank: I want to be a mod because I am fair, trustworthy and honest. I don't swear and I am nice.
How will you help: I can help by building and and keep the server in good condition.
Can you donate: Maybe
TheCraftingLord
12/22/2013 10:22 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
btw im on the server if you want to come on
TheCraftingLord
12/22/2013 10:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: TheCraftingLord
Skill: Building
Why you want such and such rank: Because I'm very talented at that, and I think its a good starting rank.
How you will help: By making awesome builds, I'll maybe donate but im not sure, and help in anyway I can.
Can you donate: (Server might go down) Maybe.
RazorHawk361
12/22/2013 10:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Skinner
IGN: RazorHawk361
Skill: Admin
Why you want such and such rank: Because I Love To Help Out. With More Power, I Can Help Out Even More. I Will Not Abuse My Powers. Im Looking For A Server That Needs Help. I Love To Make Servers Amazing. Im Always On.
How you will help: By Doing Regular Stuff. What Ever You Need Done.
Can you donate: (Server might go down) Yes
michaeloreilly
12/22/2013 9:19 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
IGN: AdminRedstone

Skill: Plugins and websites

Why you want such and such rank:I believe I am suitable for the Admin postion because of my good character, personality, experiance, maturity, and my kindness. I am a clean person, in the sense that I never, and will never, cuss in global chat, ally chat, and/or clan chat. I am a mature individual that is always willing to devote all of my time to help theCitizens with any questions they have. I have gone through the prestige system and prison, so I am well aware of all of the information needed in prison servers, and will help anyone in need of assistance. I am a kind and respectful person in the community who would love to take the extra step into helping others at anytime at all in the community.At the moment, whenever someone has a question about the commands and how they work, or the location of places, I am more than glad to help via global chat. People have told me I was "mini-modding", but the truth is, it is just my good nature of helping people with their problems. I believe this characteristic that I possess is an important one if I am to take up the role as admin.I am a fairly quick typer, so I am capable of responding to others in a moments notice. I believe this too is an important trait of a Head Admin that I possess.I am aware of all rules, and I understand muted offenses, such as Foreign Language, Cussing, Spam, Staff Disrespect, etc. I am also knowledgable of the ban offenses, such as advertising other servers, racism, and major spam. I am fully aware in the /mute and /warn commands and will most certainly not abuse this power if I am to be accepted as Admin.Although I might not have experiance moderating on different servers, I will act respectfully, honestly, and responsibly if accepted as Admin. I have expressed my kindness, generosity, and good will to my peers in and out.I will be a great asset to the staff, in my opinion, and will help out with questions/concerns, and any help in general. I am as active on these forums compared to my playing time on the server. I will portray the same kind, helpful, respectful traits on these forums as well, as I do already. Because I am a pretty experianced player.Im a really fun loving, hilarious dude that will not only bring all of my knowledge into chat, but as well as crack a few jokes along the way. Im a great guy in general, and I wish to contribute more to this server

How you will help: I can advertise and make the server better

Can you donate: (Server might go down) I can not donate sorry
GeneralSour
12/22/2013 9:17 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
Sour's App
IGN: GeneralSour
Skill: 8 or 9
Why you want such and such rank: Admin or Head Admin. I am mature, helpful and kind but strict when needed. I have ALOT of experience with being a staff member
How you will help: I can donate (seen below) and most of seen above ^
Can you donate: (Server might go down) Of course I can donate.
tplatte
12/22/2013 9:03 pm
position: mod or admin, whichever
skill: about an 8
Why I want the rank?: I can mod as well be a good leader. Kind enough, yet strict enough to be a admin.
Can I donate? yes
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome