Looking for staff/Staff Application

theamazingjay's Avatar theamazingjay6/5/18 1:07 pm history
1 emeralds 187 7
6/6/2018 6:10 am
theamazingjay's Avatar theamazingjay
I am looking for staff for my Server i will give you the ip if you get Accepted after the application.
The Staff ranks are Helper, Mod, Admin, Manager (Added role Sr. Mod)
Reply with your answers

What staff rank are you applying for:
Have you been staff on any other minecraft servers:
Have you ever been perma banned from a server if so why:
Why should we pick you:
How would you help the server:
What is your defination of fair:
Do you have discord if so what is your name and 4 diget code:
theamazingjay
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/06/2018 6:10 am
theamazingjay
ok you got accepted
06/05/2018 9:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer
BabyBlueberry
one . helper, or whatever you need the most.
two . yup, i've been mainly a builder (multiple times), but moderator (twice, i think) is also in my lovely portfolio.
three . nope.
four . it's summer, i have no life, i can be on 25/8, and look at me, i'm a ray of sunshine here. jk, but no, really, i have nothing to do except help.
five . i am absolutely lovely at watching people. i'm also not as anti social as i tend to look, you know, so, i can attract people and stuff. c:
six . equality, justice. it's kind of hard to describe. basically no discrimination, i guess, is the best way to put it.
seven . BabyBlueberry#8563
06/05/2018 8:09 pm
DarkAngel535
1. Manager
2. no, I have not been any rank on a server including the ones listed
3. No
4. I have played mincraft for a long time and i'm very experienced, plus i'm cool
5. making sure profanity is not used, and making sure no problems happens, like cyber bullying or just them being a jerk to one another.
6. everything is equal like, if someone wins in a game you deal with it, you don't go and brag to people or get mad if you lose.
7.You have my discord but for anyone else it is DarkAngel535#6739
06/05/2018 7:33 pm
theamazingjay
ok RosspointDaBomb you are accepted congratlations
06/05/2018 5:19 pmhistory
RosspointDaBomb
1. Sr. Mod
2. Yes i have been helper, Co-Owner, and Sr. Mod before and all servers have either gone down or griefed :(
3. I have been wrongfully accused of hacking because my account got hacked but i changed my password.
4. I have been in a lot of servers needing assistance and helped bring them to about 100 players. I have been playing since 1.3.2 and have a lot of expertise in dealing with players that go against the rules.
5. I would help the players with whatever problem they are having like commands or a player is bullying them.
6. Having everyone being respectful to each other and not picking on a new player on the server and helping them.
7. Yes my discord is WaXwing#9919
06/05/2018 2:42 pm
theamazingjay
ok arvidgreat i have friend requested you on discord
06/05/2018 2:30 pm
arvidgreat
1. mod

2. yes small and i have own a server by myself.

3. Earth.Xyz i have been perm banned on becouse they added a new rule that allowd racist and nazi comment and symbols to be build and i say they where idiots that did that.

4. I need how towny works and i have playd sense 2011. im also a person that like to help other and are very friendly person.

5. no one is over the other and if you eat cookies and you share it you eat 75% and i get 25% that isent fair i shuld be 50% 50%

6. yes i have discord ArvidGreat#1594
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome