Looking for Survival Minecraft Players

Qeekoo's Avatar Qeekoo4/16/18 7:52 am
7/27/2018 9:49 pm
Corthegamer's Avatar Corthegamer
We are looking for mature survival players for our vanilla Minecraft Realms server. To be considered for admission, please leave a comment including your account name/gamertag and a short summary of your play style.

General

We currently play on Minecraft version 1.12.2 and will move on to 1.13 as soon as it is published. In general, we will always play on the latest version of Minecraft.

Be respectful of other players and their builds. Griefing and raiding is not prevented, but it will result in a ban.

Map Details

The world generation is customized slightly by means of the provided "Customized" world type. What follows is a description of what we have changed from the default settings (default values in parentheses):
  • Dungeon Count: 100 (7).
  • Gravel Spawn Size: 20 (33).
  • Gravel Spawn Tries: 5 (8).
  • Granite/Diorite/Andesite Spawn Size: 20 (33).
  • Granite/Diorite/Andesite Spawn Tries: 5 (10).
  • Diamond Ore Spawn Tries: 2 (1).
Spawn is located at zero, zero.

Awaiting Minecraft version 1.13, the world border is set to 8000 blocks wide, that is, 4000 blocks in the x and z directions (positive and negative) out from spawn. The world border is there for two reasons:
  • Preserve chunks reasonably close to spawn, so that they may be generated in the upcoming version 1.13.
  • Ensure that players do not spread too far apart.
The world border will be considerably enlarged in Minecraft version 1.13, or if requested by enough dedicated players.

Gamerules

We list here the current game rules which are relevant for regular players.
  • announceAdvancements: true.
  • maxEntityCramming: 0.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Qeekoo
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2018 9:49 pmhistory
Corthegamer
Playstyle: I am not a PvP guy I have a good redstone background. I love to build big and complex buildings and bases. I enjoy automatic things such as farms and also like to create community projects for others to use. I consider my self a decant. builder if you need to contact my Minecraft username is Corthegamer26 and my Discord is Corthegamer#0304
07/14/2018 8:52 am
Nodric
IGN: Nodric

Playstyle: Love doing massive projects and most of the times not finishing them :D aside from that I love redstone stuff aswell
06/12/2018 8:26 am
ForceWarrior
MathWarrior_

Build style: Large but usually simple builds. Large farms, sometimes public.
05/25/2018 11:23 am
ikutie
It now says the Realm expired, are you planning on opening it back up? Or are you only working on that other server you mentioned, now? Just curious :)

-crystaltemp
04/21/2018 2:06 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Manitara
IGN: Nierutam

Playstyle: My playstyle resumes to this: Farm now, build later. What this means is that I usually build huge farms and practical redstone contraptions before even building myself a house. I am a player with ambition. When I get to what I call my "build phase", I love to build big projects. Spaceships, cities, huge base, all of these are good examples. PvP is not my cup of tea, I never had fun PvP'ing and I never will.
04/22/2018 3:05 pm
Qeekoo
Hi, that sounds great! I have added you on Realms.

Some of the players have made good progress on their bases (double spawner XP farm, automatic furnace smelters, etc.), and a few of us have started building a large city, now that the basic needs are covered. It would be nice to have you join.
04/17/2018 12:01 pm
ikutie
ign: crystaltemp

playstyle: Honestly i'm not great at pvp or pve, but I've played minecraft for about 7 years now so I know my way around the game and I consider myself a fairly competent builder. I usually start with a small base in a cave or something and then start building and expanding to the surrounding area and such.

If you need to contact me the best way to reach me would be through discord, mine is crystal.temp#2697
04/17/2018 12:28 pm
Qeekoo
Hi, that sounds like exactly what we are looking for! I have added you on Realms, hope to see you there.
04/17/2018 10:54 am
Bovineserum
Hi I dont know how all this works but im interested in playing im just looking for people to play with. My style is just making it easy to survive safety im one to not venture out at night
04/17/2018 12:33 pm
Qeekoo
Hi, that sounds fair. If you give me your in-game name, I will add you on Realms.
04/16/2018 9:33 pm
Level 1 : New Network
cufufy
ign: cufufy

Playstyle: TBH I'm not really sure what you mean by playstyle but I will try my best. I usually try to set up a base and survive for a while and then expand upon that over time making it look better and adding redstone and so on.

If you need any more information please message me on discord at "justcandy#1009" or PM me here.
04/17/2018 9:44 am
Qeekoo
Hi, that would suffice. I have added you on Realms. See you there!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome