Looking for unique staff members! Apply now for big server!

Regnozes2431's Avatar Regnozes24313/14/16 5:07 pm
3/15/2016 2:26 pm
Regnozes2431's Avatar Regnozes2431

Realms of Aareon is one of the two survival RPG's we have available at Spartan Network!First, i would like to state that this is for Dev team. You are not real server staff and have no administrative power. We will be doing official staff app's soon, but anyone on the Dev team can not apply! Instead of administrative or moderation commands, you will get all the fun commands! You will get access to all skill trees for you're pet (Spoiler). All slimefun items will be free or cheaper for you. You will also get tons more of commands that are decided at a later date. Currently, there is NO plot/ character scheme/ or anything, we are fresh looking for new members! All we can tell you know is that we are a event/live roleplay server with RPG aspects, but it makes you feel like you are in the game. The servers brought to life with actual characters like Gods and generals and heroes! These characters will interest with you ( As they are actual players!) as if you are the hero of the story, which everyone is!

We will also keep updating this post with updates if you do not meet the requirements for dev team but might for staff team/ being a very dedicated player once we begin!

- You must be 14+ to apply for a spot( 16+ for manager positions). No exceptions!
- You must be mature and professional ( This does not mean don't have fun, just use social skills in the right places)
- Must have EXCEEDINGLY great skills in desired position. This project will put you to the test!
- Be okay with working for free ( Mostly for GFX , Lore writers, And developers.) until we get funds to be able to pay you.
- You must fill out each application thoroughly. This means in long answer questions, write a detailed paragraph or two.
- Be dedicated. This will not be done in a week. So be patient and do work assigned to you. The more work you do, the faster we release!
- Accept that you will be verbally interviewed over skype/teamspeak. This is not the end!
Thank you for putting up with my strict self. Now, for what you really came for!

Click to reveal
Name:

Timezone:

IGN:

Any experience ( If none, say N/A):

Proof? (Pictures, Videos, Etc):

Teamspeak: (Not required)

Why should we choose you?:

This server is unique. So, our builds will be too. Will you think outside the box?:

What are you're best builds? Why is it you're favorite?:

What can you offer our server?:

Will you be willing to go above and beyond with you're work? In time and effort?:

Anything else?:

Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Any past experience ? (Other games or servers?):

Give 3 examples of you're work (Required: at least 1 example):

Teamspeak?:

Anything else that we should know?:

Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Skype?:

Experience (Courses taken in school, job's, other server lore?):

What type of lore do you specialize in ( In detail. Item lore, quest lore, area lore, story lore?):

Are you willing to write detailed and descriptive lore for anything we assign you to? As the server is a Medieval RPG based server, what type of lore do you think you will be writing?:

Write me a short story. Make it at least 2 paragraphs long. Tell me a legend about a made up hero and one of his challenges.:

Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Maturity:

Proffesionalism:

Experience in management (Real world or minecraft):

How would you organize a meeting to discuss future names for characters and such ( Hint hint):

What management spot are you applying for?( Builder, Lore, Plugin, Gfx.):

Proof of skills(Required) ( Builder, Gfx, And plugin developer only! Leave photo's,videos, etc.):

Why we should pick you in such a responsible spot?:

If there was any type of problem on you're team between team members, how would you handle it?:

If there was a problem concerning work not getting done or anything like that, how would you handle it?:

Anything else we should know?:

Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Links to any work or proof of work? ( Files over skype are not accepted due to security reasons):

What kind of plugins do you make?:

Each plugin must be made specifically to our needs to a deadline. Will you be willing to dedicate yourself to your work?:

Anything else?:

Good luck applicants!
Regnozes2431
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Regnozes2431
03/15/2016 2:26 pm
BUMP!
Regnozes2431
03/15/2016 1:35 pm
Bump
Regnozes2431
03/15/2016 12:51 pm
[quote="CloudVox"][u][b]Name[/b][/u]
Mason

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]

[b][u]Skype[/u][/b]
live:theinspiredone

[b][u]IGN[/u][/b]
GxG

[u][b]Maturity[/b][/u]
I do not like these sorts of questions, maturity and professionalism is all matter of opinion. While I consider myself very professional and mature others may see that differently

[b][u]Professionalism[/u][/b][b]*[/b]
Please refer to the "Maturity" section
[i]* corrected the spelling[/i]

[u][b]Experience in management (Real world or minecraft)[/b]
[/u]I have had multiple cases of managerial experience both in real life and Minecraft. For example, I am currently in my senior year of high school and I am currently the vice-president of my senior class as well as president of our schools "Key Club' please refer: [url]keyclub.org/home.aspx[/url]
In Minecraft I have both developed and managed many servers. A lot of my responsibilities included: discipline, server management in-game and console side, always on the lookout for exploitable bugs, staff meetings, recruitment, ect.

[b][u]What can you offer our server?
[/b][/u]I believe I can offer much to your server, while I can go on and on about everything I can do for you i'd rather tell you how it is. Many people will lie on this question, why? Because it's such an open-ended question but I believe while reading through my application you can see how I am not like all the other applicants.

[b][u]How would you organize a meeting to discuss future names for characters and such[/u]
[/b]In previous positions to organize a meeting I would always make sure to plan it in at least a week in advance in order to let all staff members know if a meeting is mandatory or not. I would have to have contact information of all staff members to make sure the information gets to them if they were at the meeting or not. It is always a good thing to have ALL staff members on the same page so no one is left in the dark.

[u][b]What management spot are you applying for?( Builder, Lore, Plugin, Gfx.)
[/u][/b]I would like to apply as a General Manager; I understand that, that is not on the list but I believe I can help in all aspects,

[b][u]Proof of skills(Required) ( Builder, Gfx, And plugin developer only! Leave photo's,videos, etc.)[/u]
[/b][spoiler][img]i.imgur.com/NGbl8RS.png[/img]
[img]i.imgur.com/7DwvqAb.png[/img]
[img]i.imgur.com/uPlfobu.png[/img]
[img]i.imgur.com/WiVcj3d.png[/img][/spoiler]

[b][u]Why we should pick you in such a responsible spot?[/u]
[/b]Let me reiterate this, I feel as though just through reading my application I feel like my application stands out.
[b]
[u]If there was any type of problem on you're team between team members, how would you handle it?[/u][/b]
In order to properly handle any situation as such, you must hear each side of the story and make sure no bias' are being held and decide the appropriate actions for the occasion.

[u][b]If there was a problem concerning work not getting done or anything like that, how would you handle it?[/u][/b]
I would first give the said user a verbal warning in regards to completing time sensitive work. Then if the said user continues to disregard the warnings and continues to not complete work on time I would inform the "higher-ups" and ask them what the correct action should be taken.

[u][b]Anything else we should know?[/b][/u]
I believe that everything has already been said about me throughout this application.[/quote]

Denied

- Not enough detail or explaination on most questions

- Rank applied for does not exist

- We do not pay you untill the server gets donations

- Overall no way of standing out.

Thank you for a applying! You may apply again for somthing else or try again at a later date!
GxG
03/15/2016 1:20 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
-Snip-
Regnozes2431
03/15/2016 12:09 am
Still looking!
MLGChickens
03/14/2016 11:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:
Damien Holdaway

IGN:
MLGChickens
Links to any work or proof of work? ( Files over skype are not accepted due to security reasons):
Legendary weapons: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/legendary-weapons/

What kind of plugins do you make?:
Mostly custom stuff sometimes even blocking plugins and even minigames
Tons of custom plugins

Each plugin must be made specifically to our needs to a deadline. Will you be willing to dedicate yourself to your work?:
Yes, I am willing to dedicate time to work for your server

Anything else?:
Thanks
Regnozes2431
03/14/2016 11:50 pm
Added for detailed interview.
peepsibabes
03/14/2016 10:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: John

Timezone: EST

IGN: Peepsibabe

Any experience ( If none, say N/A): Yes, I Have Been a builder twice before.

Proof? (Pictures, Videos, Etc):peepsi.imgur.com/all/

Teamspeak: (Not required)

Why should we choose you?: Im Really good at builder, Ive been building on minecraft for the past 3 years and a lot of people say im a good builder. My Builds are unique.

This server is unique. So, our builds will be too. Will you think outside the box?: Yes i will. I Have a lot of cool ideas.

What are you're best builds? Why is it you're favorite?: I Built a giant castle and a big city. I Showed my friends it and one of them used it for his server.

What can you offer our server?: Great builds and what ever cool builds people want me to build.

Will you be willing to go above and beyond with you're work? In time and effort?: Yes i never give up with my build and always take my time and i try my best.

Anything else?: I Like Cheese
Regnozes2431
03/14/2016 11:49 pm
Accepted for in game review. Contacted on skype
Regnozes2431
03/14/2016 10:35 pm
Bump!
Regnozes2431
03/14/2016 7:31 pm