Looking For A Whitelisted SMP Server

SimplyGaming's Avatar SimplyGaming12/18/16 12:13 pm
1 emeralds 135 4
12/19/2016 4:28 pm
SimplyGaming's Avatar SimplyGaming
Hello all, today I am asking all minecraft players and possibly server owners that have a 100% vanilla survival server with no commands such as /sethome, /home, /spawn, and /tpa. I am looking for a server with very strict rules that are understood by every player in the SMP. Some basic rules I look for in an SMP are as followed, 1) Do not leave creeper holes around the world, if a creeper explodes near you please fix the hole. 2) Don't leave random pillars around the world, if you make a pillar please take it down afterwards. 3) Do not leave trees half cut, it makes for a very ugly world. 4) No griefing or stealing of any kind. It will result in severe punishment. 5) Don't pvp unless you both agree upon it. As for myself, I am a 13 year old male named Blake. I love being apart of SMP's and have been apart of 4 SMP's in the time of me playing minecraft. I have been playing minecraft for almost 4 years now and I have loved playing survival minecraft the whole time. I want to be apart of an SMP because I feel like most of the other gamemodes now a days are just copying off of each other and there are no good gamemode ideas flowing anymore. If you would like me to be apart of your SMP server, you can reply down below or PM me here on PMC.
SimplyGaming
Level 1 : New Miner