Looking for Youtubers for a Youtuber survival server

Wondermonkeyda's Avatar Wondermonkeyda7/12/16 11:14 am
1 emeralds 139 1
10/20/2016 11:21 am
DragonFlames9476's Avatar DragonFlames9476
I have attempted to do Youtube multiple times in the past and have given up every time due to how hard it is to get recognised. I want to help future Youtubers and so I'm going to create a Youtuber-only survival, 100% vanilla server like Hermitcraft, on the one condition that enough people apply within the week. To start the server off, I am looking for around 7 or more players, and all you have to do to be one of those players is apply down. The idea of this is that you can collab with other Youtubers and have fun, whilst also growing your Youtube channel.
I want to help future Youtubers and so I'm going to create a Youtuber-only survival, 100% vanilla server like Hermitcraft, on the one condition that enough people apply within the week. To start the server off, I am looking for around 7 or more players, and all you have to do to be one of those players is apply down below. The idea of this is that you can collab with other Youtubers and have fun, whilst also growing your Youtube channel.

I will be playing on this server, but I won't be creating videos on it. I'll be sure to watch everybody else's though!
If you are accepted, I will inbox you the server ip by 11th of June, assuming we have enough people. Feel free to invite your friends!

If you have been wanting to start Youtube for a while, now is the perfect chance. You can still apply, but make sure you have at least one good quality video up by Monday

Minecraft Name:
Youtube Name:
Why do you want to join?:
How often would you make videos on the server?:
Are you willing to collab with other players?:

Let's hope that we can go ahead with these plans!
Wondermonkeyda
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner