Looking to be a Staff Rank!

keralis1's Avatar keralis13/28/15 12:03 am
1 emeralds 86
IGN: Goochmoot

Name: Brandan

What is your Skype name? (this is mandatory) Brandaned

What plugins do you have experience with? I have experience with all the normal server plugins like...

Towny
Auction
WE
Essentials
PrivateChest
iDisguise and many others.

Do you have any coding experience? I am learning how to code on Java but at the moment it won't work very well if I try

What staff position are applying for? Anything you think would be right for me

How much time do you estimate you can put into the server every week? Well, I normally come on 1-2 hours a day so that is 7-14 hours a week.

Are you an active staff member on any other servers at the moment? 2 others, and I am very sorry about that but I hope it is not a problem. They both are servers I don't go on very often though so I will be able to spend more time on this one.

Have you been banned before and what reasons? (I will check MCBans) I have been banned a couple times I think in my earlier days for mostly being framed but once griefing.

Why are you looking for a position on the server? I want to apply for staff to make sure players are happy with the server and feel that it has good staff. I also want to help players out and try to make the server better.

Why do you think you are qualified for the said position? From all the experience, I have had many issues to deal with that were really hard like a whole city being griefed to shrubs, and I am able to get through it in a calm way. If anything happens that is related to that I will try my best to get it all fixed and will ban the player who did it. And by the way this is just an extra two questions so I can add more info.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will kick or ban depending on problem, if its a hacker/cheater definite Instant-Ban, Advertisers, Temp-Ban then maybe ban if keeps on going. Spammers/Rude to players A couple kicks and later Temp-Ban.

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I think you should pick me because I have alot of experience with handling players. I am very responsible and will not lie. Overall my applications for staff are just to try and keep the server in good shape and to make it succeed.

It is a pretty small application but I think I am qualified for one of the positions.
keralis1
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner