Looking to be recruited

BarbedWizz's Avatar BarbedWizz7/16/13 5:54 pm
7/18/2013 4:40 pm
Gregme's Avatar Gregme
Hey guys,

I have spent the last year or so playing on the XBOX when a few friends asked me to try it out. I fell in love with the game but got tired of the limitations the XBOX version presents (map size, limited blocks, etc.)

I have now decided to try my hand at the proper PC version. Unfortunately, however, I have no work to show off and it looks like most recruiters want a sample of previous builds.

If anyone is willing to take a chance on me I would appreciate it. I consider myself a very good builder. On my XBOX world, I built our server's spawn building, PVP arena, and Nether Hub. I love building on big scales and draw a lot of my creative inspiration from BdoubleO and his work.

I am 27, have Skype, and would love to dedicate my extra time to working on a great server with great people. If anyone is interested PM, me through here and I will get back to you asap. My IGN is BarbedWizz if anyone wants to whitelist me as well.

Thanks for any consideration and interest. I look forward to building with some of you soon!
BarbedWizz
Level 1 : New Miner