LuX Gaming | Needing Professional Staff

LoveBucket's Avatar LoveBucket4/24/16 9:24 pm
1 emeralds 182 8
4/25/2016 8:10 pm
Altaris Nine's Avatar Altaris Nine
LuX Gaming

Hello all! And welcome to LuX. LuX is a PVE Survival server with a strong community feel, and much more!
Currently still under development & not released.

The staff part is what we are focusing on today. We will need a lot of staff members working on a day, to day basis. Here are some requirements:

• You have to be professional.
• You must know what you're doing.
• You have to know specific procedures.
• You have to be active.
• You must know the basic staff commands.

Current Staff:
Manager - @LoveBucketxo
Admin - (Open)
Moderator - (Open)
Moderator - (Open)
Helper - (Open)
Helper - (Open)

How to apply:

Requirements:

Must be able to dedicate up to 10 hours a week into LuX Gaming
Must be over the age of 14
No recent history of hacking or DDoSing, etc
Must show past experience of staff

Application Format:

IGN:

TimeZone:

Past Experiences:

Why You Want To Be Staff:

Have You Ever Hacked:

Do You Have Skype / TeamSpeak:

Maturity: Scale Of 1-10

Anything Else:

Thank you for reading this, hope you have a great day. Best of luck to whoever applies, if you do apply, remember you can be declined at any given time and you are not immune to demotions if recruited for staff on LuX. Please do not create any joke applications as these will blacklist you from staff on our network and your post will be reported.

Cheers & Thank You
- LoveBucketxo (Manager)
LoveBucket
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2016 4:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
brachialspace70
Are you still recruiting?
04/25/2016 8:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Altaris Nine
I believe he is.
04/24/2016 11:40 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
hbl
IGN:

My in-game-name is HalseyFX. For any information on my previous names on minecraft, please refer to http://namemc.com/s?HalseyFX

I'm 11 years old. Just because I am low in age, doesn't mean I am a low in quality! I can be mature, professional, reliable, and responsible. I guarantee you that I won't fail you when I be staff on your server. I can also prove to be a strong influence to younger-ranked users or staff members.

Time Zone:

My TimeZone is "Pacific Daylight Time" and it is -3:00 GMT. I often can play on Minecraft, so my timezone shouldn't be a problem.

Past Experiences:

I have many experiences. Since I have a lot, I don't want to list all of them. I instead would like to list my two most major experiences. Let's start with my Administrator experience. I was at a server named HypothanyPvP, that went down due to unstable server hosting fees, the owner couldn't pay, the staff couldn't donate, etc. My role as an Admin was to read the staff applications and manage staff. I made the owner very proud of my work, as I also made some ranks using PermissionsEx. Since the community seemed like they were so happy with my work, I consider this as my model experience to guide me on a better level of being a great administrator. My 2nd biggest experience that is also very beneficial to my server-moderating life, was at a fairly popular server with a base of about 30-ish different player encounters in one day. The server was very professional, at least the staff were. I was accepted on being staff, and since it was only my 2nd time moderating, I told the owner. He put me in front of a guide that listed all ban times, ban descriptions, and reasons to ban. It also gave me tips on being a good/professionally mature moderator. To this day, I occasionally visit the website that can be looked through a personal encounter with me when requested over skype. In all of my staff-hood experiences, I use the tips and tricks seen on the website to guide me.

Why You Want To Be Staff:

I want to be staff because I can live up to the expectations. I really strive to make people proud, and I also strive to make a gigantic, huge, successful server out of a no-known, small server. I'm also looking for a home server. What that means is that every time I play MC, I come to the server at least one time, and have a pretty solid/enjoyable time. (Not saying I will actually play the gamemode, I'm just saying that I will have an occupation of 'entertainment' by playing/managing.)

Have You Ever Hacked:

I have hacked or used a modded client on minecraft before, however I have ran away from the habit and now never use them anymore, so you shouldn't see any hacked-client related problems with me.

Do You Have Skype / TeamSpeak:

Yes, I do have a TeamSpeak. I also have a skype! For more info, my skype is "Kaidensui", without the quotation marks.

On a scale from 1-10, what is your maturity?:

My maturity is an 8.5. I rarely use inappropriate jokes, and I guarantee you that you will never see me saying any.

Anything Else:

Nope, but I do have something to say. Good luck to all applicants, and thanks for reading!
04/24/2016 11:20 pm
Altaris Nine
IGN: Sakipai (may change soon)

TimeZone: -8:00 Los Angeles PST

Past Experiences: Developing for Badlion, Developing for Altaris Nine (comepletely custom server; owning), Trainee for Mineplex for a day, Built numerous servers.

Why You Want To Be Staff: I am looking for new projects to embark on. I have grown tired of working on the same things for over 2 years. I have played Minecraft since 2013. I came across you guys as for hope in new projects.

Have You Ever Hacked: Yes, mostly for my Anti-cheat plugin I've worked on. I know all of the hacks. Other times its hacking against another hacker in Mineplex.

Do You Have Skype / TeamSpeak: Both.

Maturity: Scale Of 1-10: I would rate myself as a 10.

Anything Else: I can release plugin info for Altaris Nine but not Badlion as I am still under contract.
04/25/2016 12:50 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
LoveBucket
What's your skype?
04/25/2016 4:06 pm
Altaris Nine
Sinnabonyt
04/24/2016 10:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FpsCrusader
Name: Kyle(Fps)
IGN:FpsCrusader
TimeZone: Eastern Standard (usa)

Staff Position: Admin

I can provide dedicated work all i need is for you to give me the required hours and my stated job.

Why join this server: I have spent many years working on other servers and staffing for them, and i just felt that it was time to break away from the mold that i have been working in and start over with some new faces and actually work to build a server that becomes greater than imagined.

Experience: 3 years staff and builder/ rule enforcer for themineshack.net (recently closed) and i have beta tested and been in development conferences with AAA companies such as crytek during the creation of warface, ubisoft, sony, and more.

About Me: I am 18 years old and i have been gaming since i was 5. It is a passion of mine and i began to use it as a way to escape the hardships of life and just have fun and meet some new people. I hope to find a way to make this a form of how i earn my living in the coming years of my life, and i aim to find ways to work with server owners to make their servers able to give the same welcoming and fun vibes that i received from many in my past. I love to learn, and once i have been taught you never have to look back cause i will be off on my own working however you told me to.
I am a firefighter and a scuba diver and i am part of the rescue dive team. Technology has been a large portion of my life, i may not be an expert at one thing, but i am very could at many things. I hope to get the chance to work with you and have some fun making the dreams your have for this server coming true and then growing upon themselves. I also chose this server to apply for because it is a fresh start to build off of, and you are quite straight forward and easy to understand what you are asking for, thus meaning that it is easy to understand what you want each staff memeber to do making it easier for me to work for you.
04/24/2016 9:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MisterMagooGN
IGN: Cop_Magoo

TimeZone: EDT

Past Experiences: Made serval servers and helping with another server right now.

Why You Want To Be Staff: I think it is good to get experiences with other servers and just want to help a new server out

Have You Ever Hacked: No

Do You Have Skype / TeamSpeak: Yes

Maturity: Scale Of 1-10: 8-10

Anything Else: I like dogs

Also PM me if you are interested
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome