We are back ladies and gentlemen!

Waiting room server (RPG FACTIONS) IP: Play.GamersofHabit.com

Partners:

Partners with Castle Crafters Modded RPG
Get the mod here: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/ ... raftersrpg

Comes with IP to their server

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome traveler... To Maeven

Maeven is the next evolutionary step in RPG servers.
Featuring never before seen game mechanics and a deep immersive storyline Maeven is certainly a sight to behold and will keep you entertained for months!

Allow us to give you a small taste of what is in store for you:

Wonderful builds and custom Items.

Crazy landscapes.

Awesome dungeons!

Unforgettable scenery.

Dangers untold.

Custom special effects.

Meaven is chock full of surprises and was created with painstaking attention to detail.

Now then traveler...
The gods of Maeven are looking for people just like you to help them create and maintain this beautiful world.
Are you up to the task?

The gods require a little bit of information about you before you can be chosen to bear the tasks you wish to take upon yourself.

Available Positions:
    Terraformer
    Builder
    Quest Master
    Lore Writer
    Developer

NOTICE: We are no longer hiring for God of Maeven, or Administrator

HOWEVER, In the future these positions may be opening back up. The players that dedicate themselves to this server will have first crack at the opening positions before a post is made to open these positions back up

Moderators App:
The starting position for many an aspiring god!
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Do you have Teamspeak?:
Are you able to dedicate a good deal of time to Maeven?:

Personality (Are you upbeat and funny? Or do you hate life? Let us know!):

What position are you applying for?: MODERATOR

Why would you render your services to the people of Maeven?:

What can you bring to the table?:

Why of all people should the gods of Maeven choose you?:

How long can we expect to see you each day?:

As a moderator you are able to participate in gameplay as a normal player. This is something that a lot of our chosen ones will not be able to do. Is this Okay with you?:

How would you deal with a player that you have seen abusing glitches?:

How would you treat a repeat offender?

As a moderator you will have to have memorized the laws of Maeven. Is this something you are capable of?

Builders App:
Builders, the amazing talent behind our worlds stunning creations.
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Do you have Teamspeak?:

What position are you applying for?: BUILDER

Pictures of prior work:

Would you be interested in actually joining with the people of Maeven once your work is completed and there are no tasks for you?

Are you skilled at more than just Building?:

Terraformers App:
When the gods created this world they did so with great help from the Terraformers.
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Do you have Teamspeak?:

What position are you applying for?: TERRAFORMER

Pictures of prior work:

Would you be interested in actually joining with the people of Maeven once your work is completed and there are no tasks for you?

Are you skilled at more than just Terraforming?:

Do you have working knowledge of MCEDIT, WorldPainter, World Edit, and the Terrain control plugin?:

Quest Masters App:
Help the Gods give Maeven a purpose
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Do you have Teamspeak?:

What position are you applying for?: QUEST MASTER

As a Quest Master you will have many abilities that others do not and would give you a significantly unfair advantage over the others so you are not able to participate in gameplay as a normal player Unless you are given permission from the Gods. Is this Okay with you?:

Are you familiar with using any of the following: Denizens, Quests (Citizens), Skript?:

How experienced are you with using those?:

As a Quest Master you will be working close with the lore writer so you will need to be able to work well with others, can you do this?:

Lore Writers App:
Help us tell the story. Lore Writers give life to our adventures!
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Do you have Teamspeak?:

What position are you applying for?: LORE WRITER

As a Lore Writer you will have many abilities that others do not and would give you a significantly unfair advantage over the others so you are not able to participate in gameplay as a normal player Unless you are given permission from the Gods. Is this Okay with you?:

Give us a paragraph long intro of a story that would demonstrate your abilities:
As a Lore Writer you will be working closely with the Quest master to determine what is possible to replicate in Minecraft so you will need to be able to work well with others, can you do this?:

As a lore writer you will be responsible for location names, story line, story direction, names of special items, and names of Boss fights and NPCs. Is this something you can handle?

Developers App:
Making the impossible... Possible
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Do you have Teamspeak?:

What position are you applying for?: DEVELOPER

As a developer you will have many abilities that others do not and would give you a significantly unfair advantage over the others so you are not able to participate in gameplay as a normal player Unless you are given permission from the Gods. Is this Okay with you?:

How many years of experience with Java do you have?:

Do you have any examples of work on bukkit dev?:

We understand that as a Developer you will get requests from other servers for your services and we are okay with this, However we plan on providing payment for work that the Gods agree we can use and cannot replicate using a scripting plugin. In exchange for a paid plugin we do not want the source code or copies of the finished product distributed to other servers. Is this something you can agree to?

Your journey awaits dear traveler
Awesome_Dante
Level 26 : Expert Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/05/2014 11:59 pm
Awesome_Dante
Bump
10/31/2014 2:59 am
Awesome_Dante
Bumpalicious!
10/29/2014 1:24 am
Level 28 : Expert Lumberjack
BLESS_YO_FACE
Moderator Application
IGN: BLESS_YO_FACE
Name: Ben, my friends call me Benji.
Skype?: I do have skype, and would be more than willing to release the information, should I get accepted.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes I do
Are you able to dedicate a good deal of time to Maeven?: Absolutely! I will be able to dedicate most of my time during weekends, however I will also be able to put several hours in on weekdays.

Personality (Are you upbeat and funny? Or do you hate life? Let us know!): I consider myself a humorous person. However I know when to draw the line between comedy and serious, and can change depending on what the situation calls for. I love rules and am typically merciless when it comes to rule-breakers.

What position are you applying for?: MODERATOR

Why would you render your services to the people of Maeven?: I would be able to provide a safe, and laid-back environment for players of all ages to roleplay in. I will work to the best of my abilities to ensure that players are enjoying their time on the server.

What can you bring to the table?: I think I can bring a certain level of experience to the table. I have been staffing servers for several years now. I think I can also bring comedic relief and above all else: Inspiration.

Why of all people should the gods of Maeven choose you?: I've seen this question on many applications, and I'm going to give the answer that I always do. I don't have a good reason on why I should be chosen above others. I'm not the only one with a lot of experience under my belt, and I am by no means the best staff member in the world. What I can say is that if you accept me, I will make your job much easier and relaxed or die trying.

How long can we expect to see you each day?: Anywhere between 3-4 hours on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends. Unless I am studying or something comes up, in which case I will notify you at least a week in advance.

As a moderator you are able to participate in gameplay as a normal player. This is something that a lot of our chosen ones will not be able to do. Is this Okay with you?:
Absolutely! Not only am I okay with it, I think that it is a splendid idea!

How would you deal with a player that you have seen abusing glitches?: I would first warn the player that he/she has found a glitch and that continuing to exploit the glitch would result in a punishment. I would then keep a close-eye on the player. If he/she continues abusing, I would deal out said punishment.

How would you treat a repeat offender? Varying on the severity of his infraction, I would temporarily ban him for "x" amount of times. "X" equaling how bad the person in question broke the rules. If the temp-ban command is not available to moderators, I would report the activity to my higher-ups, and do my best to control the situation with commands that are available to moderators.

As a moderator you will have to have memorized the laws of Maeven. Is this something you are capable of? Definitely. I think this should be mandatory for any staff member on any server.

END NOTE: I would just like to commend you, good sir or lady, for the detailed application form. I hold people such as yourself who actually put time and effort into thinking of questions
10/29/2014 3:09 am
Awesome_Dante
Excellent app!
Youve been approved for an interview! PM me your skype details or add me: Ricky_Schlick
10/29/2014 12:51 am
Awesome_Dante
Now hiring moderators!
10/24/2014 9:39 am
Awesome_Dante

Relga... The city of the dead. Are you brave enough?
10/23/2014 5:23 pm
Awesome_Dante

Tunnel discovered under ancient crypt! Where will it lead?
10/23/2014 12:07 am
Awesome_Dante
Want to help out? Don't have any particular skills? Help us recruit members for our growing community!

We are running a contest at the moment with great rewards for great recruiters!
Join our site and enter the contest!

http://www.gamersofhabit.com/forum/m/25 ... rd-contest
10/22/2014 6:06 pm
Awesome_Dante

The ghostly docks of Hollowstone
10/21/2014 8:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
oovercraft
Sorry you can't see the full images here are the links.
10/21/2014 8:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
oovercraft
IGN: RebelKnox
Name: Sean
Skype?: Buffalosean
Do you have Teamspeak?: Sorry no.
I believe that I can dedicate a lot of time into Maeven! I can usually go on more on the weekends but somedays on the week days!

Over the past years I have had Minecraft, I have developed a very strong sense in need of having a server. I got my very first server May 2nd, 2012. I have had over 30+ servers. (Not exaggeration) I think that the position 'Admin' is a very high and honorable rank. I understand if I step one, only one foot out of line, I will get demoted to member. I know the consequences. I happen to be 13, but I am very mature. I can Skype most of the time. I have a joke every once and a while. Otherwise, I stick to what my duty is! To build a lot, and not be a jerk and strict all the the time. Builder is a responsibility that takes a lot of experience. I believe this rank would fit me from my experience. I have a MAC OS X 10.9.4 I usually do not have lag. If something goes wrong, I will fix the problem, and then somehow immediately report it to you! If you keep up the hard work, and keep what your doing, You WILL.. Have a successful server. I guarantee! I now have stated my point on why I would like to take the responsible, honorable, and high rank called Builder. Thank you for a pleasurable time on your server! I hope to see on my stats of becoming a new Builder. Have a great day, and Yours truly, RebelKnox

What position are you applying for?: BUILDER

Pictures of prior work:

I will make this server better by providing help to others in need. If a player is having trouble or there is a fight, I will fix the problem and make everyone happy! Also I can tell some jokes to make everyone happy! I have some very nice traits to my personality. I think everyone is quality and no one, is trash, You believe in yourself and not in others. You are you. And you will always be you. Don't take someone else's opinion or judgment to your hair, or MC skin. That doesn't matter! If they make you sad, well say to them : "I am who I am. My personality is mine and I know that I am quality and not trash!" You stand up for yourself and have a great time! Just remember, If you need help I'm here! I will always be here for you and I will always help you no matter if I am sick, in the hospital, or even close to dying, I will be there for you and your friends! That who I am! Family and friend come first in my life. I come last because, I want to help. You guys will make a huge difference one day! You guys are amazing! Thanks for being there for me, supporting me, and being my friend! For now on, you all are family to me! ( I have been bullied for years. 6 or 7 now. I know how it is to get hurt feelings. So if you have a question, or opinion, come to me! Im there for you.)
I have a poem for this. Its about friendship.

A friend wears a smile
When the world wears a frown.

A friend will lend a hand
To help when you’re down.

A friend knows when to listen
And when to give advice

A friend is there without condition
Any time, day or night.

A friend is what I’ll be,
Just as you’ve been to me.

Thats how everyone should be, and if they are not, Don't yell and scream! Just go over and say "Are you having a bad day, what will make it better. I know! A smile on your beautiful face!" Thank you!

IM AWESOME! Haha that and, I feel my builds are worthy enough for this server. I feel I can make friends and relate to everyone!
My schedule is unpredictable but on weekends 3-4 hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Yes yes yes! That would be amazing!
Are you skilled at more than just Building?:

I make some plugins but Im not a major like developer. I love to play in survival also, and I like to be friendly!
10/21/2014 8:47 pm
Awesome_Dante
Good application!
I will set up an interview with you.
I have added your skype.
10/21/2014 7:48 pm
Awesome_Dante
Beginning construction on Relga Tonight will post some pics when finished. stay tuned guys!
10/21/2014 1:38 pm
Awesome_Dante
Don't miss out on this opportunity. We are in it for the long run guys, the only direction we are taking is forward!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome