Mafia Realms Looking For Staff!!!!

Jacobman208's Avatar Jacobman2085/4/13 4:48 pm
5/5/2013 10:16 am
Flying_ducky's Avatar Flying_ducky
Hello! The Server Mafia Realms Is looking for staff! Please fill out the application below.
The available positions are

Developer x3
Admins x2
Mods x2
Buidlers x4

Position:
Name:
Experience In this position:
About you:
Anything else:

EDIT: Skype name:

Thanks
Jacobman208
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/05/2013 10:16 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Flying_ducky
BUMP
05/04/2013 8:44 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Jacobman208
As you can see, fly will be reviewing the applications.
05/04/2013 7:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
AlexMan101
Position:Admin Or Mod
Name:Alex
Ign: Alexscott2000
Experience In this position: I have been Mod 2 Times and admin 2 Times
About you: I play Baseball and basketball. I play mine a lot and I enjoy playing it. I have owned one minecraft server before. I wanna help servers because its stressful to own a server because play complain cant get the right staff but I like helping people I wanna take as much stress away from you as I can the less thing you have to worry about the better. i can donate setup games and make the server more fun in many aways. I will strive to do my best to come up with new ideas just to make the server better I can be on your server from 5-6 hours a day or more. Being a admin is a whole lot more than talking to players and yelling at them it to make the server better and faster and get more players;
Anything else:
If I make it I will add you one skype

Thanks
Alex
05/04/2013 7:35 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
nsuugaming
Position: Web Developer
Name: Tom Wright
Ign: TomWright2000
Experience In this position: I have 2 years experience as a Web Dev.
About you: I have experience in coding websites. I have my own web business (http://tw-web.info). I started coding when I was 12, and from then on I have progressed a lot. My two projects/main webpages are http://tw-web.info and http://nsuugaming.net; of which I coded both sites. I have experience in coding HTML, CSS and PHP. I think that I would be good for this position as I have good expreience, and I work well with others.
Anything else: Not really, apart from I'm a Minecraft server owner myself. Oh, and I'm from the UK.
Skype Name: tomwright11
05/04/2013 5:59 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Schrooms Craft
ok
05/04/2013 5:37 pm
Flying_ducky
We need skype to talk to it.
05/04/2013 5:18 pm
Flying_ducky
UK
05/04/2013 5:16 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Xmastime
flying ducky I have it now, do you live in the UK or US?
05/04/2013 5:14 pm
Flying_ducky
Xmastime
Flying_ducky
XmastimePosition: Admin
IGN: Xmastime
Name: Kyle

Experience in this position: I have been admin on 3 servers before. I have also been playing MC for about a year now.

About you: I am a creative thinker. I really like to help people and solve their problems in both MC and in real life. I am friendly to those who show respect. And with people breaking the rules, well I know how to deal with them I am always open to new ideas and I will be committed to anything. I put my priorities first, but I do like to have some fun now and then

Anything else: I live in the U.S. time zone EST. I can be on every day of the week. I take this job seriously.

Your in. Add me on skype flying.ducky and we will talk further

Sorry I don't have skype I do have an email though: krod411@live.com

Is it possible for you to download it?
05/04/2013 5:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Trevor522
Position: anything but builder i suck at building unless world edit is involved
Name :trevor488
Ign: trevor488
Experience In this position: i own a minecraft server and i have also been staff to many times to count
About you: Im lazy unless give ground rules to not be lazy sorry but thats just me... i wonder if i have the most honest post?

Anything else: your call and i will call you boss if you want me top
Skype name: trevor4881
05/04/2013 5:11 pm
Xmastime
Flying_ducky

Experience in this position: I have been admin on 3 servers before. I have also been playing MC for about a year now.

About you: I am a creative thinker. I really like to help people and solve their problems in both MC and in real life. I am friendly to those who show respect. And with people breaking the rules, well I know how to deal with them I am always open to new ideas and I will be committed to anything. I put my priorities first, but I do like to have some fun now and then

Anything else: I live in the U.S. time zone EST. I can be on every day of the week. I take this job seriously.

Sorry I don't have skype I do have an email though: krod411@live.com
05/04/2013 5:08 pm
Schrooms Craft
Position:Admin
Name:Jed
Ign:jedo20
Experience In this position:I am currently Admin on 3 servers now and CoOwner on 1 and maby being Owner on a server soon with another guy.So I do know a lot about running a server.
About you:I am very respectful to other staff members.I am very funny I can tell jokes and all sorts like that and most of all I respect all the rules.
Anything else:No not really

Thanks,
Jed
05/04/2013 5:09 pm
Flying_ducky
You need skype to join and also your english spelling isn't very good.
05/04/2013 5:32 pm
Schrooms Craft
Why I can talk to you on the server
05/04/2013 5:05 pm
Flying_ducky

05/04/2013 5:04 pm
Xmastime
Position: Admin

Anything else: I live in the U.S. time zone EST. I can be on every day of the week. I take this job seriously. E-mail: krod411@live.com
05/04/2013 5:00 pm
Mammadalten
I also own / Run a server. And i live in Norway, but speak english pretty good. And i'm used to almost all the normal plugins like essentials, groupmanager and stuff.
05/04/2013 4:58 pm
Mammadalten
Position:Admin (Have been admin on like.. 5 servers, have experience)
Name: Camilla
Ign: Mammadalten
Experience In this position:2 years, (Played minecraft 3-4) and a lot of servers. I have a link to one im Head Admin on. I have been owner on one too, admin on 3 and mod on 4.
About you: I'm weird, like to build, gets excited over things that is normal.. Yeah
Anything else: I could be mod too, but admin is like.. more commands, more oppertunities. And just today, i caught 3 griefers on the server i'm head admin on. I never abuse what i can, and respect you, if you respect me.
05/04/2013 5:06 pm
Flying_ducky
Sorry your a bit too young.
05/04/2013 4:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
amarb
Position: Admin
IGN: amarb
Name: Amar Bisal
Experience: I have been Mods, admins and even owner on loads of servers. Atm I am admin on 2 servers and mod on one. i only applied today. I just got back into Minecraft. I stopped at 1.3.1. I joined Minecraft before 1.8. I know plugins and permissions very well.
About you: I am good with perms, a vet at Minecraft, always on.
Anything else: I live in England and speak English.
05/04/2013 5:08 pm
Flying_ducky
Not very well detailed.
05/04/2013 4:53 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Caiomartix
Position:Admin
Name:Caio
Ign:Caiomarti
Experience In this position: Admin in 3 servers and i own a server with plugins
About you: i cann lay and build very good and i cann use a pile of plugins
Anything else:i Have a friend and he whant to be Admin or Mod and he is im my house
05/04/2013 5:04 pm
Flying_ducky
Declined Not detailed enough.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome