<*-MagicMC-*><1.7.5> Looking for Staff! And Builders!

awesomecheeseman's Avatar awesomecheeseman3/24/14 11:32 am
4/6/2014 3:06 pm
VittoSuper's Avatar VittoSuper

Hi, my name is awesomecheeseman, owner of MagicMC! MagicMC has been an idea that I have had for quite a while now, and I have finally created it! Though, there is much work to be done! I need staff to help me finally finish MagicMC and take it to the top! If you are accepted, you will receive the IP via Skype or a PM on PMC.

*24 Levels to earn!

*100's of spells to master!

*Tons of pets to collect and battle with!

*Dungeons to explore and defeat!

*4 different types of PvP arenas to battle in!

*Dorms and houses to own!

*TONS of magical items to collect

*Five HUGE worlds to explore!

*Complete tons of quests!
And that's just the start!

APPLICATION FOR MODERATOR:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Why are you the perfect fit?:
Are you mature:?
Have you had experience:?
Are you familiar with many plugins:?
Anything else:

APPLICATION FOR BUILDER:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Past Builds (If no pictures, describe them):
Do you have a build team? (Not required):
Do you enjoy building?:
Anything else?:

Thanks,
~Cheez
awesomecheeseman
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/06/2014 3:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
VittoSuper
IGN:VittoSuper
Why are you the perfect fit?: I like being a mod ,and I got experience in past so I can help! I'm a bit strict but i'm kind and prepared to help ANYONE has needing.I'm a player of Minecraft since 2012 so I'm ready to lots of problems that players encounter.
Are you mature:Yes, as said in the previous question , I got experience and I nevergot kicked for power abuse.If a quarrel is on, I stop it, and I calm down them .
Are you familiar with many plugins:I know some plugins that may be helpful.
Anything else: I don't know, but anyway I can be helpful to you If you want, add me
Anyway I spy players to verify any hacking / glitching.
I don't play with commands, but when I can I play a small joke, I don't want to abuse of commands.
I'm friendly to all

I hope you will introduce me in the staff, I would be so much happy =3
P.s. I prefer that you contact me via skype, I stay sometimes on PMC but on Skype i'm more active.
03/29/2014 11:26 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
sunnydog1
IGN: sunnydog1
Past Builds (If no pictures, describe them): http://rcruz2002.imgur.com/all/
Do you have a build team? (Not required): No.
Do you enjoy building?: YES and I have ever since I started playing mc
Anything else?: I am not available 24/7
03/29/2014 12:25 pm
awesomecheeseman
Accepted, check your PMs for the IP.
03/29/2014 11:22 am
awesomecheeseman
Still need help! You have an 85% chance of being excepted.
03/24/2014 10:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CaptainWaffles56
Hello im Austin or CaptainWaffles56
I would like to help on your server as a builder or admin. Building and controlling a server is my thing. Im 14, mature, creative, and fun. I know I didnt list much as my application, but you will get to know me and I will become a great friend. I hope i can talk to you soon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CapatinWaffles56
03/24/2014 8:29 pm
awesomecheeseman
Still need two more apps please. I'm bored on the server alone.
03/24/2014 2:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
IGN:Maxgabriel03 P.s Im Apply For Co Owner/admin
Why are you the perfect fit?: (Plugins) (Helping people, talking to people, being friendly, buidling? I'm good at all of these things. I love helping people(not abusing for them). I'd say I'm the best at talking to people and comforting them. Well im Best On Plugins.

Are you mature:?I think I'm very mature for my age. I never rage, well I do sometimes but I'm not serious when I do. I don't swear or insult people in-game. I take the situation into my own hands and calm it down.
Have you had experience:?I have been staff On Tons of Server. Owner 5 Times. 5 Co Owner. 7 Admins. 4 Moderator helper 6.
Are you familiar with many plugins:?Well Im Good At Plugins. I dont Create Plugins:p
Anything else: If I see someone advertising I will do the following: Firstly, I would warn the member to stop doing that, if he further continues advertising I will proceed onto banning him both from ingame and on the forums, assuming that I can. My duty was to warn him, I've done it and he showed no respect to me for actually giving him chances where others would have banned him straight away.

I won't disrespect. I personally don't like being disrespected, so why should I do something that I won't like someone to actually do it to me too? I've already said that above, I will never, NEVER disrespect. It's just not my kind to be disrespectful and I won't risk losing my possible position for such a shameful reason.

I will check ban Appeals daily. I will check the ban appeals section of the website at least 4 times a day. That is to ensure that I take a look at each appeal posted and that will obviously help when trying to give the banned player a second chance. So, in other words, 50% of my time in the forums will be spent looking at ban appeals.

I will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 2-3 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems.

I will always adhere to higher authorities's commands and I will always obey to their decision. They were the ones that helped me gain a respectable staff position on the server because they trusted me, and I won't let them down. I will live up to the standards of the position I am applying for.

If a member is asking for help, I will contact him in-game and try at my best to helping him, if of course he needs some HELP, I will never spawn items for members, neither donors. If his problem is too serious which I can't take care of on my own, I will kindly ask him to report it on the forums, and then I will check on it. I will always be kind to members and pretty much everybody else, even if the person is disrespecting me.

If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days. I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable when they first join. Well I want you to know I can solve that. On a faction server it is hard to find a faction to join. I am willing to let any new member join a faction that I will create just to get them started. If they do not want to join my faction that is fine but having a faction to automatically be able to join will be so much easier, simpler, and a lot more comfortable. Now to a different topic. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is. I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker. Tracers is a hack that makes it to where you can never sneak up the hacker and they can find you before you can even render the chunk that they are in. Sprint is a horrible hack that allows others to run faster, more stealthy and never have sprint delays. I know that we all agree that is a huge unfair advantage. Now Xray is something that allows you to find anything you are looking for underground. Bases, caves. Good places to build bases all of these are so unfair. I am telling you that I want to completely wipe that out of this server.
03/24/2014 1:50 pm
awesomecheeseman
We always need some more help! Keep the apps coming...
03/24/2014 12:42 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
IGN:WTFshady
Why are you the perfect fit?:I'm friendly. I had been searching for a server with magic rp for a long time but never found it, so I think that this is my chance.I have a lot of time and I'm dedicated.
Are you mature:?Yes, but I know how to have fun.
Have you had experience:?Yes. I had my own server and been staff on some friends' servers. Sadly, every server closed down.
Are you familiar with many plugins:?Yes, especially with the faction server's plugins and rpg plugins.
Anything else: My wand was broken, that's why I wrote this with a keyboard.
03/24/2014 1:21 pm
awesomecheeseman
Accepted.
03/24/2014 12:11 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
is_there
Hello, I would like to be a wizard! ^_^
My name is Johny - Is_There is my ign, I am a grey wizard of very old age.
I do have skype it is magically - Furufurupewpew - Because tofu and guns are awesome.

I am mature by age twice yee I do believe but I can be immature at times too create fun for all ages and bedazzle them within the legal boundary's of magic!

I do not proclaim to be the perfect fit for this server, for I have not tried it out yet, maybe I am not the wizard you are looking for buy I do hope for the best.

I have many experience with servers, I have built for cash, ran my own server, went to hogwarts once(Just visiting) and I have worked in real life(with muggles)!!!

I have no problems with all the plug ins I've used, I can't create them though(even though I'm a magician). I can help you with Pex, Mypets, Most hg/sg plug ins, setting up new plug ins and finding new and up to date plug ins.

I do apologize for not copying and pasting my application and this may stand out too much for your liking but I do blame it on the coffee I am drinking and my pet owl was too tired to deliver this message to you personally.

Thanks

ps: I can teach you how to make non square mansions and towers :p
03/24/2014 12:32 pm
awesomecheeseman
Accepted.
03/24/2014 11:38 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
sgtbauws
IGN: sgtbauws

Why are you the perfect fit?: Ive got alot to offer your community, aswell as im a experienced staff with alot of past experience in a variation of games, Im also patient,mature,reasonable,responsible,I can handle things without making concequenses,I know alot of plugins (thoose who i don't know im willing to learn), And im generally a helpfull and a nice person with a lot of potential.
I want this position to help assist the server in its development process and to be apart of the development process, interact with players on an official basis, Make a good community and making sure the rules are obey'd by all players,Stoping rulebreakers,glitchers and abusers so i could drive the server in to a bright future and make sure evryone enjoy's there stay and making sure they get the best of it.

Are you mature:? Yes im very mature i would say 8/10, i occasionaly make some jokes(in a good way)

Have you had experience:? :I have a lot of experience in moderating servers In doing so, I have collected skills To drive A server forward in there development aswell as solving problems,managing alot of stuff and helping with some plugins. Ive been staff On about 14 servers And in other games as runescape and others.

Are you familiar with many plugins:? Im familiar With the most common ones, so yes. Yes i am familiar.

Anything else: My birthday is the 29th march And im 14 years old

I hope you consider this application.
03/24/2014 5:23 pm
awesomecheeseman
Accepted.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome