Making a new server, need some help!

Brianlee's Avatar Brianlee6/7/12 11:53 am
1 emeralds 125 4
6/7/2012 6:12 pm
TheAssassin421's Avatar TheAssassin421
Im thinking of making a new server, but the thing is I need some help with it. If I get enough people, I would be co-owner, and whoever is accepted would be Owner.
Fill out this app sheet:

IGN:
When did you first play MC?:
What plugins can you use? (worldedit/guard, permissions, etc.):
e-mail: (optional)
Are you nice? (added because I once was partners with a jerk):
what can you do for the server:
Can you donate? If so, how much? (might affect chances):
Extra:

I made this the day I left for a vacation, il be gone for about a week, and I might be able to check & respond to it.
Although im mainly looking for a new owner, if you would like you could be the website designer, builder, adviser, etc. etc. if different please explain!
Brianlee
Level 35 : Artisan Spider Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/07/2012 6:12 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
TheAssassin421
IGN: TheAssassin421
When did you first play MC?: 1.2.5
What plugins can you use? A lot
e-mail: (optional)
Are you nice? (added because I once was partners with a jerk): Yes i wont mess with you
what can you do for the server: I can build.. i can help people on the server and il try to get more people on the server.
Can you donate? If so, how much? (might affect chances): Maybe
Extra:
06/07/2012 4:12 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Spider Rider
Brianlee
Badboy200IGN: neil_123
When did you first play MC?: since beta 1.1
What plugins can you use? (worldedit/guard, permissions, etc.): World guard, world edit, iconomy, chest shop, essentials (all of them), jail, voxel sniper, spleef, signs plugin and many more
e-mail: (optional) ill message if i am choosed
Are you nice? (added because I once was partners with a jerk): Yes i am a friendly, cheerful guy who helps people as i have been told before
what can you do for the server: I can help you run it, help other people, protect server and generally help server
Can you donate? If so, how much? (might affect chances): Well i can not donate hmm, verybut i dont see how that should matter
Extra: I am admin on 5 servers and mod on 3 also i am experienced as i used to have my own server in the past so i know what i am doing

I really enjoyed this, congratulations your the new owner. I haven't made serveer yet, but up try. For everyone else, we will still need staff!
06/07/2012 12:09 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
cutthroat304
IGN:0charlie0
When did you first play MC?: 1.3 Alpha
What plugins can you use? (worldedit/guard, permissions, etc.): wordedit i can use alot
e-mail: (optional) na
Are you nice? (added because I once was partners with a jerk):yes =D pf course
what can you do for the server: i can build!
Can you donate? If so, how much? (might affect chances): not currently
Extra:
i have had alot of expericence admin 7 times mod 8 somewhere riund there and i have built a spawn for many other servers somewhere around 4 spawns? and they all loved the spawn
06/07/2012 12:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Badboy200
IGN: neil_123
When did you first play MC?: since beta 1.1
What plugins can you use? (worldedit/guard, permissions, etc.): World guard, world edit, iconomy, chest shop, essentials (all of them), jail, voxel sniper, spleef, signs plugin and many more
e-mail: (optional) ill message if i am choosed
Are you nice? (added because I once was partners with a jerk): Yes i am a friendly, cheerful guy who helps people as i have been told before
what can you do for the server: I can help you run it, help other people, protect server and generally help server
Can you donate? If so, how much? (might affect chances): Well i can not donate but i dont see how that should matter
Extra: I am admin on 5 servers and mod on 3 also i am experienced as i used to have my own server in the past so i know what i am doing
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome