==Making Pre-Made servers! (EVERYTHING)==

CarterVsMinecraft's Avatar CarterVsMinecraft1/16/14 5:33 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 3
10/28/2014 8:53 am
Helldnoian's Avatar Helldnoian
Hey! My name is CarterVsMinecraft! I'm new to PMC! But I'm very talented with servers! I can do pretty much everything needed for a server! And I'd like to make my own but I don't have the money to get one up and running! So that's why I'm here now!

How will this work?

Well it's simple! You tell me everything you want in your server! I will make the server off my computer! Download/Configure the plugins. And then do all the permissions for the server! It's as simple as that! So your problably asking, What type of server can I get? I can do any server! (Prison, Factions, Towny, Pixelmon(Maybe), Hub Server, and a MiniGames server(Costs More because of custom plugins ect.)!

Price?

I don't think i can talk about $$$ on PMC, So we'll have to talk about this over skype/PMC! It's not that much!

Download?

Once the server is all finished! (I don't build the server FYI) And all the plugins are ready to be used! I'll send the files over to you! You can either run it off your computer, or buy a Server from a host, and transport all the files in filezilla if your buying a server!

Extra!

If your intrested! You can skype me at Veryfatboogey123! Or email me at carp991@gmail.com! Or just PM me through PMC!

So thanks for reading this post! I'll give you my best regards!
-Carter.VS.Minecraft
CarterVsMinecraft
Level 1 : New Miner