MatronixPVP is hiring staff!

MatronixPVP's Avatar MatronixPVP7/21/15 9:49 pm
7/26/2015 11:17 am
MatronixPVP's Avatar MatronixPVP
MatronixPVP is a new Towny PVP server looking for dedicated staff members and players. Our goal is to achieve a steady playerbase, with friendly admins and a fun overall experience. We need staff members to help maintain this balance, and we hope that you can help us!

IP - 167.114.64.93:25665

PLEASE READ - The server is new and is not setup, we hope you can bear with us as we continue to setup and develop the server.

Mod app

Click to reveal
Name?:

Skype?:

IGN?:

Experience?:

What would you do if a player was spamming?:

What would you do if a player was hacking but a staff member needed proof?:

Tell us about yourself:

Extra Info:

Admin App
Click to reveal
What is your name?:

What is your IGN?:

What is your Skype?:

What country do you currently reside in?:

What previous staff experience do you have, Minecraft or not?:

How would you punish someone for breaking the rules?:

Why do you want to become a admin on MatronixPVP?:

How will your presence benefit our staff team?

What languages do you speak?:

Anything Extra?:

Helper App

Click to reveal
Name?:

Age?:

IGN?:

Skype?:

Experience?:

Why should we choose you?:

Why do you want to be on the staff team?:

Tell us about yourself?:

Thank you and goodluck!
MatronixPVP
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MatronixPVP
07/26/2015 11:17 am
Bump! We need builders!
MatronixPVP
07/25/2015 10:54 am
Bump, adding you all on skype for further questioning!
embber
07/24/2015 11:19 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Chickenpie
07/24/2015 9:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name?:Ethan

Skype?:therealtanker

IGN?:Dirtbag123

Experience?:I have been playing on Minecraft for a long time, actually ever since before creative has came out(1.7) but i have stopped for a while. I have had much experience staffing around servers, mostly being admin or helper. I have never owned a server fully but i co-owned/co-hosted a server.

What would you do if a player was spamming?:Well it mostly depends on what they are spamming. If its something offensive to other players then immediate mute, but say its just annoying then i would let them off with a warning and then if they keep going then i would progress to a mute, then a kick.

What would you do if a player was hacking but a staff member needed proof?:
I would find a way to either record it or take a screen shot of it.
Tell us about yourself:I'm 14, I like to play video games but i also spend time outside doing things like bike races and skate so i either spend a lot of time on the computer or just outside haha.

Extra Info:Hope you enjoy my submission!
LavaCraftNetwork
07/24/2015 9:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
What is your name?: Jarrod

What is your IGN?: VossBaccaHD

What is your Skype?: vossgoesinsane

What country do you currently reside in?: Australia

What previous staff experience do you have, Minecraft or not?:
I believe i have plenty of experience, for the past 3 years of me being staff on servers, i've hosted 6 of them including, McProHosting, BeastNode, HostHorde and Fadehost, these were all called VossCraft and they succeeded pretty well, (they were mini games servers), i got over a total all together about 2,500 people, and i got a lot of money from donations in total, i've been working for staff for almost 3 years, and i've enjoyed every single minute of it, and categorically speaking, i've experienced every single staff position you can name of more than once. i've been manager on 13 servers but i'll name 2 of them, one was called DreadNotFactions, it/was a factions server and had crates, warps, etc., i helped them make a website and made the themes look cool and i added organisation to the server, it may have shut down, idk, it's saying its offline, i also assisted the players with their questions, and edited and configured the plugins and made them look cool, another one was Called LoyalMc, I first started off as a helper there, but then in the past week, i grew all the way up to Manager, this was due that everyone wanted me as Manager and i was very trusted and mature, i helped improve many things and like i said, i added organisation, i helped adding plugins, add spawns, maps, warps etc. and I'd recruit staff members that were really loyal, mature and trustworthy, i was probably more liked on the server than the owner because how much i helped and made the server reach it's fully potential. I was Also Admin 8 times, i will name one of them, it was called Platinum Network, i started of as well Helper, a but the next day i made it all the way to Administrator, many staff members that were moderators complaint about this, and were asking why is he Administrator, he told me because ''you will be a great and mature, hard-working, administrator to this server, we need you'', and i was about administrator for 2 weeks, i did more than i expected , i checked the plugins, commands to see if there were any certain errors or troubles, made warps, set them, and helped out newcomers and greeted them, i was administrator for 2 weeks (i said it 2 times), until, the owner got a bit jealous of me because i was DEFINITELY more liked then him, and he thinked i griefed the server, so he demoted me and Banned me Forever. i have soo much more experience, trust me, i won't fill the whole page with staff experience.

How would you punish someone for breaking the rules?:
Well, In any Case, Breaking the rules can be very cautious, and so, if they don't notice they are doing something horrible, i will just tell them to stop, if they are purposely breaking the rules, i would weather initiate a Temp Ban for a Year, Or a Permanent Ban. But , I would first give them 3 warnings, 1st warning is just a normal warning, 2nd warning is a Ban for a Day, and then either a Ban For a year or Permanent Ban.

Why do you want to become a admin on MatronixPVP?:
think I can fulfill my duties very efficaciously if I get accepted. I am a person with self-discipline and common courtesy. I am more than willing to help provide staff with good results and make your server a better server, child-friendly and congruent server. I am also applying because I can well initiate my time to servers that require maximum dedication. I am very handy. If there is any sort of trouble or issue that is neglecting the movement of the server, I can be called for help. your server is currently a small server, I want to help it grow. I see potential in this server under my eyes. I am relatively experienced with XenForo and Enjin. I can boost the website overall. I think the forums listed are very limited and I think I can provide expansions. I am well capable of tackling this job. I can promise this server a better future if I get accepted. I can create new forums, add new formats and add organisation to the server, to make it easy for newcomers. I am very approachable, I think I possess characterisitics to make me a potential staff member, or administrator of the your team. i am sensational with config, commands and plugins and i know how to configure, thats why i am very suitable for Administrator Or Higher.

How will your presence benefit our staff team?
I will help require full advertisement to increase the amount of players on your server and make the server reaches it's potential, i will help, assist, and greet the players to the server, if a certain player if having an issue with something, i would politely answer them. if it's serious, i would find ways/strategies to solve it. I will also make suggestions or improvements to the server, so it will look very today and well stand-out, i will also suggest some plugins that will drag players attention. This is why i am very suitable for Administrator or Higher.

What languages do you speak?:
- Hungarian (2-10)
- Mandarin (3-10)
- English (10-10)

Anything Extra?: Not really, Apart from Hope you are Interested in me!
MatronixPVP
07/24/2015 8:58 pm
bump
MatronixPVP
07/22/2015 10:08 pm
Bump
ZeroUnleashed
07/22/2015 1:53 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
What is your name?: Vincent
What is your IGN?: _AbsoluteZero_
What is your Skype?: vincent8899965
What country do you currently reside in? Canada
What previous staff experience do you have, Minecraft or not?: Ihave been staff on server that are on other games but in minecraft i started applying for things since the wolf update came out (started minecraft since alpha) I have owned/co-owned other of servers so i know the basics of many popular plugins and permissions
How would you punish someone for breaking the rules?: Depending on the situation but i dont like banning people, i believe that everyone deserves s second chance. I usually give a couple of warnings first of course and lecture them none stop, then jail/temp kick and if necessary ban but i doubt it will happen (Of course i will record everything with FRAPS just in case of any further arguments or proof for why i banned someone)
Why do you want to become a admin on MatronixPVP?: I like helping new servers to grow and give players a new experience. I can be on alot if theres players online and of course be as professional as i can when something comes up.
How will your presence benefit our staff team? I can bring i couple of laughs along the way and a friendly environment, i dont like being negative. I can be problem solving and helping if there conflict in the staff team.
What languages do you speak?: English
Anything Extra?: I can help with building, some permissions/plguin setup and im usually on in the morning till late at night

Thanks for reading!
ONEPARTZVANILLA
07/22/2015 12:17 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name?: Blake Scott

Skype?: ax3l3g3nd

IGN?: MisterioCrafter

Experience?: I have modded on three other servers that had been shut down

What would you do if a player was spamming?: I would first give them a warning, then a mute. And if after the mute, they are still spamming I would kick them.

What would you do if a player was hacking but a staff member needed proof?: I would record a video and take screenshots to show a staff member

Tell us about yourself: I play guitar, I play lots of different Video Games, and I like helping out.

Extra Info: Hello
HYPExMon5ter
07/21/2015 11:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
What is your name?: Blake

What is your IGN?: HYPExMon5ter

What is your Skype?: HYPExMon5ter

What country do you currently reside in?: USA

What previous staff experience do you have, Minecraft or not?: I've Owned Over 3 Servers, Have Been Co-Owner On 2, Admin On A Couple.

How would you punish someone for breaking the rules?: Depends What They Did

Why do you want to become a admin on MatronixPVP?: Because I Want Something To Do On My Spare Time Other Than Code Plugins :p

How will your presence benefit our staff team? I Can Code, Im Well Going, I Can Be Serious But Have A Good Time Also

What languages do you speak?: English, And A Bit Of Spanish

Anything Extra?: Nope, Hope I Get Accepted!
SkaterPro8
07/21/2015 11:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
would you mind if i used my own app
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome