Mature People To Join Hamachi Server

sugarball's Avatar sugarball1/25/12 1:11 pm
1/25/2012 1:24 pm
MrMcPringles's Avatar MrMcPringles
hey guys im sugarball XD and i have a hamachi server and i am the owner of a group called the nanocast, we make videos on youtube and we have a server but its a bit boring with just the few of us, plus we are from different time zones so it would be nice to have some English players on asswell anyway we wouldnt mind a few new people walking around to liven up the place a bit. we are looking for mature players that want to play a bit of realy survival and have fun. It is a bukkit server so there might be a shop coming up soon.

The server has the auth plugin and a few others.

No one can be op, so don't even attempt to grief! (you cant destroy other players blocks)

Server is white-listed.

please copy this message and reply with it.

Time Zone:
Mature:
Why Do You Want To Join:
sugarball
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect