Mature staff needed

mcvoid's Avatar mcvoid11/14/12 4:24 pm
11/14/2012 5:33 pm
fignutten's Avatar fignutten
my new server plan, well due to inability to constantly be on the server i need trust worthy staff including moderators, admin, and more importantly builders if you apply for builder you will have more chance of getting a position but you will be required to build.
you will have to build a spawn and allot of shops.

now something about the application if i see " i was mod on 10 servers owned 5 and am still admin on 300667 i will not hire you i need trust worthy staff with plugin and command experience .

application

position -
age -
experience -
Skype(not needed) -
building skillz -
country(lag reasons) -

and please pm me with this or comment with it in the comments pm will work better for me and you will probably be selected over someone on the comments
mcvoid
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/14/2012 5:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
fignutten
Regnozes2431 -snip-
You do realize I'm reporting you. Dancing Walrus saw my post when I made it several days ago so you can expect all your posts to be taken down and to get a warning.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!
11/14/2012 5:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Lord_Nox13
position - admin or higher
age - 13
experience - i am moderator on one server, only experience dealing with plugin stuff is client side mods, although it is very similair to plugins in installition, so i should be able to help with installing some plugins
maturity- on a scale, i would put my maturity around 9
Skype(not needed) -
building skillz - i'm a pretty good builder, better at building redstone contraptions, on scale of 0-10, i would put my building skills at 7 and my redstone building at 9.
country(lag reasons) Canada
11/14/2012 5:22 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
suedadam
mcvoidmy new server plan, well due to inability to constantly be on the server i need trust worthy staff including moderators, admin, and more importantly builders if you apply for builder you will have more chance of getting a position but you will be required to build.

now something about the application if i see " i was mod on 10 servers owned 5 and am still admin on 300667 i will not hire you i need trust worthy staff with plugin and command experience .

application

position -
age -
experience -
Skype(not needed) -
building skillz -
country(lag reasons) -

and please pm me with this or comment with it in the comments pm will work better for me and you will probably be selected over someone on the comments

position - Plugin Manager
age - 13
experience - I run multiple Bukkit and Tekkit servers and are plugin manager/admin on 1 bukkit server and I can really help this server with plugins If you want i can also suggest alot of plugins to prove ik what im doing
Skype(not needed) - suedadam
building skillz - ehh im ok
country(lag reasons) - UnitedStates
11/14/2012 5:03 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Regnozes2431
mcvoidmy new server plan, well due to inability to constantly be on the server i need trust worthy staff including moderators, admin, and more importantly builders if you apply for builder you will have more chance of getting a position but you will be required to build.

application

position -
age -
experience -
Skype(not needed) -
building skillz -
country(lag reasons) -

Can we make our app from scaratch if we can heres mine. P.S it was recently stolen my someone named figgnuten or a name like that.

IGN: Regnozes

Experience: Currently I am Coder on 5 and Moderator on another. I've had more experience then this these are just my current ones.

Skype: I actually do have a skype but I'm strongly against sharing it with people. I would much rather talk on here. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Plugin Knowledge(1-10): I'm actually very good at configuring or making plugins and I know lots of good plugins to have and most of their commands. So I'm going to give myself a 5 because I'm generous.

Building Skills(1-10): I consider myself OCD so if I build anything everything inside and out will be symmetrical. So if you have a spawn and the signs are placed weird I will keep obsessing over them until they are changed. I'd have to say I'd rather do the interior decorating than the actual building. I love making the furniture and decorating the rooms. ^.^ Again, because I am generous, I'm going to give myself a 7 or 6.5

Patience(1-10): I feel I am very patient with new players and old. But I'm going to have to give myself a 6 because I take after my dad and can get pretty mad at games. Of course I don't think that would happen with annoying new players but if there is a staff member who thinks they are all that and nothing can happen to them because they now you personally, I may get a little angry. Of course nothing like 'IMMA BAN YOU BECAUSE YOU KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER!! GRRR AHJAKHA' I would never abuse my powers **see maturity down below**

Maturity(1-10): I can tell you right now if you are looking for a very serious, super mature person you can stop reading right now. I'm not one of the most mature people around, but I'm not immature either. Semi-Mature? Anyways, if you have the plugin vanish, chances are I'm going to stalk people 'too make sure they aren't hacking' if you have mob disguise, I will most likely always be turned into an animal. However, these are the only commands I exploit for my own enjoyment. If a person if clearly annoyed and asks me to stop, I will do so. 7.5

What will I will do to rule breakers:

Griefing
I'm would probably ban them for 24 hours if this was their first offence, and depending on the damage. I do not take kindly to griefers. However, if you had a website with forums I would ask people that have been banned to make a ban appeal. If the staff agrees they should be unbanned, only then will I unban them. Like I said, I do not take kindly to griefers.

Spamming or Advertising Servers
I would explain to them that that was not allowed on the server and give them their first warning, if they continued, I would mute for five minutes. If they continued I might mute them again or kick depending on the spam. If they STILL continue, I would ban for 12 hours, no ban appeal needed.

Hacking
I think this is a very serious offense so I would most likely consificate any x-rayed items and ban them until they made an appeal. (Again, if the server has no appeal system I would ban them until further notice from the owner)

Why you should pick me: I'm pretty experienced and I have actually owned two of my own servers (Both failed miserably) and I can be on a lot more then any younger staff members. Thank you for reading and hope you will consider me to be apart of your staff!

I'm aiming Co-Owner,or if you decide this app is good enough Head-Admin or Admin. Sorry for not using format. If there is something I missed please let me know.

This is my hand made app, recently stolen my fignutten but iwill not fight with her because i know its a great app!
11/14/2012 4:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
JPalestis
Hello I am jpalestis I am 13 I own 3 servers my self and I know what you need for staff I am a great person for the job of admin or higher I have exeperiece I am owner on 6 servers made 3 if you need prof of my servers here's ip to one 66.85.168.170:25728
Here's a extra app

Application
In game name?JPalestis
Age ?13
Favorite color?blue
Rank?admin or higher
Why should We choose you? You should choose me because I am a person that has a lot of experience and I a, good at keeping servers under control
Why do you want to join ?i am kind of bored of my servers and my favorite servers down so u need a server and you need staff so I want to help
Time zone?usa Washington, D.C.
How long per day can you be on? 6-10 hours
How long per week can you be on?60-100 hours
Next is 1-10
Building 9
Plugin 10
Command 9
Redstone 6
Pvp 9
Next is questions for if you can do
Make plugins?no
Make youtube vids? No but later on maybe