MCFriendly - 1.15 Peaceful Semi-Vanilla Server | No Grief! | Looking for EXPERIENCED Staff! | Join TODAY!mood

MCFriendly's Avatar MCFriendly3/10/20 11:30 am history
13 emeralds 524 21
4/7/2020 10:39 am
MCFriendly's Avatar MCFriendly

MCFriendly
Friendly Survival ➠ KeepInventory ➠ Jobs ➠ Custom Crates ➠ McMMO ➠ GriefPrevention ➠ Leveled Mobs ➠ Economy

About MCFriendly

MCFriendly has prided itself as being one of the safest and 'friendliest' Minecraft communities that has ever existed. MCFriendly was created with one goal in mind: To facilitate a fun, friendly, and stress-free Minecraft server, without worry about toxicity or griefing. The intention is to create a place where all players are welcome, regardless of their background. Along with this, MCFriendly was established as a "player's" server, meaning that there is a majority rule where ALL player's voices are given a platform. MCFriendly was established officially on June 27th, 2017.

Features
MCFriendly features an extremely diverse and receptive community. On top of this amazing community, our server features plugins such as GriefPrevention, McMMO, Jobs(Reborn), along with leveled mobs, custom bosses, and unique and custom rewarding systems (such as crates, voting, etc.)

• Player Shops | Anybody and everybody is allowed to create their own shop
  • Player Warps | Our higher tier ranks can set up to 5 Player Warps for areas of their choosing!
  • User-Friendly Land Claiming | Protect your property with ease and peace of mind.
  • Player-Driven Economy | The MCF shop sells only a small amount of items. Go buy and sell from other players!
  • Friendly Community | We encourage every player to uphold our vision for the server and be mature, respectful, and friendly!

MCFriendly has been growing strong for over TWO YEARS now. Become apart of our growing community today! :)

IP: mcfriendly.us | play.mcfriendly.us
Site: https://www.mcfriendly.us
Store: https://store.mcfriendly.us/
Discord: https://discord.me/mcfriendly
MCFriendly
Level 34 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/22/2020 7:03 am
Level 45 : Master Architect
Ku_Wah
o/ just some visuals, like images or even a server trailer/teaser would be nice to grab even more attention from visitors:)
04/07/2020 10:39 am
MCFriendly
Thank you so much for your feedback! We'll be updating our listing accordingly :)
03/19/2020 10:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MyLady
I'm ancient older player lol and I have to say this community is wonderful for everyone young and old! Everyone is helpful and whenever I have questions someone has always tried to help me answer them. I'm happy I joined and I recommend MCF to anyone!
04/07/2020 10:39 am
MCFriendly
We love you MyLady! Thanks for all that you do, and congrats on your new rank! :)
03/16/2020 4:49 pm
SuperSteveBros1
I entered the community back in the 1.12 days. It was really fun, it hasn't stopped bringing good times whne, and the players are trustworthy and generally good people. Nothing comes close to this server. Here's for more years!
03/15/2020 9:17 amhistory
SkeppyMine
Hey! I'm Ethan and I would be supper happy to help! I am 14 years old and I have always loved managing Minecraft servers I have been Admin, Head-Admin, and all the roles below. On top of that I am Head-Manager on another server which you could say is Co-Owner just another tag. I've been told various times how good I am at what I do and I would love to help you out with your server and such!

Once I again I am John if you want to contact me on Discord you can add me with Ethan#0260 I am almost always online. I would not mind helping you out.

Yours's sincerely
-Ethan
03/15/2020 6:31 am
ShadowDarrk
Best community ever! Playing for years, stopped for 2 years and joined back. Even after those 2 years the best server i know!
03/14/2020 6:38 pm
Ghost140
Have been a off and on player for the last few months. Rejoined back after hearing about a server reset. One of the best if not the best community out there for new players and returning players, would solidly recommend this server and community as a whole.
03/11/2020 1:38 pmhistory
Moge192
honestly one of the best servers out there the community is always kind and helpful i doubt there is another server like it
03/11/2020 11:57 am
Conker_1
MCFreindly is the best server I have ever gone on.

Everyone is freindly and willing to help
The staff are amazing and will help anytime

It has claim so your builds dont get griefed and mob griefing is off so no creepers can explode your builds

This is a great server and community. 10/10
03/10/2020 8:52 pm
Mr_Awesome_Evan
MCFriendly is one of the BEST servers I have EVER been on. They have so many good things, including:
  • Awesome staff, always on, responsive, and always willing to help.
  • Player cooperation: the players are always nice and super helpful
  • Good security: there is bot protection, and claim blocks
  • Really cool creations by players
Some of My PERSONAL experiences include that they always are nice to me, welcomed me into the server, and were always in a positive mood.
This server deserves emeralds!
03/10/2020 5:01 pm
kyleh8shax
i love the server very fun and lots of friendly people and plenty of things to do and lots of cool buildings to see that people have made
03/10/2020 3:02 pm
CelestialBanette
I started playing on the server back on 1.12 and was very welcomed and invited into the community! I felt very comfortable on the server and everyone was (and still is!) extremely nice! I've since spent so much time on the server through the updates and will continue to stand with the server! :3
03/10/2020 1:28 pm
VanillaCraftUS
Good uptime and huge world to explore!
03/10/2020 1:18 pm
MEZYPLAYSreal
mcfriendly is a good server and it has a nice community but if you want evidence then heres a experience i got i remember when i first join mcfriendly in 1.12 (this was the first time playing on a server like this) and i was nicely introduced/ welcomed into the community as well as that i met a really good guy who taught me a lot about redstone and organisation.
03/10/2020 1:12 pm
MCFriendly
Love you Timer! You've been with us through thick and thin! We appreciate all of your support!! ♥
03/10/2020 12:44 pm
SquidyBoi
Mcfriendly is a great server I remember back a long time ago in the 1.12 days when me and my friends would play the server for days, it was so fun. McFriendly is one of the best minecraft servers out there without a doubt and I would highly suggest it if anyone was looking for a friendly server to play on!
03/10/2020 12:38 pm
RassePlayss
I have Been playing on mcfriendly for almost a year now and I can say that it really has the most friendly community and staff. If the servers staff would like to make the servers better they should add free to play ranks. Overall I have enjoyed my time there.
03/10/2020 12:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JustOogway
I've not played on the server much. But the comunity is absolutely wonderful. There were some issues with the reset but at least 95% of the people endured through the process and stayed together. Just great to be a part of.
03/10/2020 11:57 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Zek7h35an5
Love this server. been playing for about a year, and the staff is super helpful.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome