MCrising Minigame Network Brand New

MCRising's Avatar MCRising7/30/17 4:19 pm
8/18/2017 4:21 pm
Aeonzaway's Avatar Aeonzaway
Welcome to McRising's Minigame Network With Pixelmon!

We have Pixelmon, Z-Day. Survival, SkyBlock, BedWars. and Prison!

play.mcrising.com

www.mcrising.com

After a few unfortunate and unforseen circumstances we are now back with an improved vigor, an amazing new map, and much more!
These improvements are as follows!

-New pixelmon - there are now tons of new legendaries in the game, influding: Shadow Lugia, Arceus, Darkraii, Dialga, Palkia, Latios, Latias, and many more!
Not to mention all of the non legendaries that were added, the list is enormous!
-A huge and advanced Safari Zone!!! The new and improved Safari Zone is now three times the size of its original form, with an aesthetically appealing layout with Gyms, poke spawners and battle areas throughout!! As the server continues to expand, we look forward to expanding the Safari Zone as well to make it even more impressive!

-An in game currency that can be used to purchase needed items for healing, battling, evolving, getting building supplies and more! you can receive the currency by defeating other trainers, or simply just voting for the server.

-The server offers an EV training facility in order to help you train to your heart's content and become the strongest trainer of them all!

-Along with the EV training facility and large Safari Zone there are multiple warps that allow you to get where you need to go at a fast and orderly rate so you never feel lost or stuck!

-The server offers a player based gym system, that's right! Our gyms are run by - other players!! You never have to feel like its worthless battling npcs, now you get to face off against real people who love what they do and will offer tips and tricks on how to overcome your obstacles.

-An award winning staff team, I'm sure every server has the best staff team possible, but I'm positive our staff team will do everything we can (within reason) to make sure you have the best time you can on our friendly and fun server.

-Events are held all of the time in order to add to the liveliness of the server and give everyone something fun to engage in, and of course there's prizes! who doesnt love that?!?!

-A Ghost Tower challenge that is sure to scare you silly!

-Areas for players to build their own homes and builds to show off to the other players, you can make your own breeding area, battle arena, anything you can dream of!!!

-And of course new staff builds will be made constantly to add to your enjoyment of the server!

-A webpage that hosts the forums where you can connect with us constantly in order to let us know of any issues you may be facing, or ideas you may want to implement

-A server discord where you can hang out and engage with all of the other players of McRising!

All of these are here at McRising and we just can't wait to see you guys here having a great time with us and being a part of our awesome community!
MCRising
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2017 4:21 pm
Aeonzaway
This community is absolutely the best great staff nice players and everyone is friendly!
08/14/2017 11:00 pm
brymyguy
Just checked out the zday server, it is super fun to play on! Lots of weapons to find and zombies to kill. Love this server!
08/09/2017 5:12 pm
Level 1 : New Network
CitizenSal
Gyms are coming soon, be sure to come join us and apply to be a gym leader :D
08/09/2017 3:32 pm
palmer1952
Wow finally caught a wild mew,
08/09/2017 3:23 pm
Nether_Kings
Omg!!!! I cought a Dialga! This server is so amazing. My Go To server for some real fun.
08/08/2017 2:24 pm
CitizenSal
Has anyone managed to find an actual Darkrai yet? Im struggling to find one

If anyone wants to join me in finding one heres our latest pack

https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the ... ai.1075106
08/08/2017 10:52 am
Piezog
Can't believe I didn't catch that Dialga.. what a shame. next time I guess!
08/07/2017 1:03 pm
Squirrellz1
So there's a new safarizone now and its amazing, so many different biomes and pokemon. I can't wait to see what I can catch!
08/07/2017 10:34 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ghostlord_Bas
Lots of projects coming up! Don't miss it!
08/06/2017 3:59 pm
CitizenSal
I really need to join you guys and actually start team building
08/06/2017 11:26 am
Aeonzaway
Finally got my team back together
08/04/2017 7:57 pm
CitizenSal
I finally caught my first shiny today. A ralts ^_^ having a real fun time on this server.
08/04/2017 2:09 pm
Squirrellz1
Finally got my Shedinja where I want it to be, time to wreck some trainers
08/04/2017 1:53 pm
brymyguy
Fun server, I got a full team and I'm so happy!
08/04/2017 9:32 am
Ghostlord_Bas
Bet you can't beat me, Squak
08/03/2017 4:59 pm
HawkTheMiner
I finally got my team together, come battle me!
08/03/2017 2:54 pm
CitizenSal
Im looking for a shiny bagon today. I really need to start collecting shinys :O
08/03/2017 9:33 am
Ghostlord_Bas
Can't wait to get back on later!
08/02/2017 11:41 pm
brymyguy
Loving playing and battling with other player on the server. I like the event rewards given.
08/02/2017 8:27 pm
2Supa
Why doesn't this server have more players then it does? I have been playing minecraft for roughly around 6 years now and I got to say that this server has been one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had!
08/02/2017 7:41 pm
Aeonzaway
Really nice server community I'm happy to be a part of it.
It's a really friendly staff team an we have some awesome mini games event!
08/02/2017 3:50 pm
brymyguy
I just caught a wild Articuno in the server!!!! Second Legendary i have.
08/02/2017 3:33 pm
Piezog
Amazing server! Love getting on everyday and interacting with all the players and staff!
New megas, new legends, love that Pixelmon is back and now its on one of the greatest servers! <3 10/10 would recommend
08/02/2017 2:29 pm
CitizenSal
I'm still yet to find a brand new legendary. Maybe im just unlucky
08/02/2017 9:09 am
Ghostlord_Bas
Caught A Palkia! Hype!
08/01/2017 11:06 pm
HawkTheMiner
Having a great time with all these new pokemon they added to the mod! Come and join us!
08/01/2017 7:31 pm
brymyguy
I caught a wild Latías on my second day on the server. I love playing on this server so much!
08/01/2017 4:31 pm
CitizenSal
It's an exciting time to be part of the server. We should be getting a new update which adds even more pokemon. If you aren't on the server yet! You are missing out! Come give it a try. PS I believe we have a 50% off Sale going on. So you can treat yourself to a nice Dialga or Palkia :3
08/01/2017 12:05 pm
Squirrellz1
Gonna be honest I was really worried after my break that Pixelmon might not still be around, but this server is keeping it alive and its just amazing. There are so many things you can do on the server already and the staff are constantly adding to it, and all of the new pokemon, its just wow.
08/01/2017 11:36 am
Ghostlord_Bas
And we have a refer policy! You can get rewards if you end up taking your friends aswell! Even one of the new legendaries!
08/01/2017 11:00 am
CitizenSal
^ OMG!

I think the server is actively looking for great new members. So readers come join us.
Here's a link to our mod pack

https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/pix ... er.1069872

We hope to see you in game soon.
07/31/2017 4:47 pm
Ghostlord_Bas
Omg I just got the Weedle god! Somehow! It's level 33 and has 1 HP lol
07/31/2017 3:16 pm
Nether_Kings
Man this server is AMAZING!!! The staff are incredibly helpful, friendly people all around, and a lot of stuff to do! Highly recommend this server to any and all MC players! You don't know what you're missing.
07/31/2017 1:24 pm
brymyguy
I love this server. The players a fun and the staff is helpful and nice. This is a great pace to play with your friends.
07/31/2017 11:21 am
CitizenSal
I visited the safari zone last night. It's so peaceful and they have a lot of nice Pokémon spawning there.
07/31/2017 10:39 am
Ghostlord_Bas
I'm pretty sure I just saw a Shadow Lugia spawn! This new mod is amazing!
07/30/2017 5:33 pm
HawkTheMiner
I highly recommend giving this server a try. It's full of wonderful people, wonderful staff, and a great number of things to do!
07/30/2017 4:50 pm
palmer1952
I joined the server looking for friends and people to share my thoughts with... I definitely found it. The server is very Friendly. The staff help me with every need I have. I would highly recommend joining the server.
07/30/2017 4:30 pm
CitizenSal
This is a great server to come and give a try, the community so far are super friendly and the staff will help you with absolutley anything you need. I recommend giving it a try.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome