★ → McWishes 1:1 Scale Theme Park Server← ★ ★ → In Need of B

magicalwishes's Avatar magicalwishes4/30/15 8:44 pm
1 emeralds 104 1
5/1/2015 4:31 pm
Donii's Avatar Donii
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

That quote that's above is one of the most inspiring quotes that I've ever read in my life, since I was a young boy I've been a theme park fanatic,
I love all the theme parks. Disney World, Disneyland, etc. I've recently came up with the thought of bring the imagination and the magic onto Minecraft, which is one of my favorite games. McWishes or Magical Wishes is a 1:1 Scale Theme Park Server, and we are currently in need of builders (Imagineers) to keep the server running. To outlining the builds and rides to constructing the builds, Imagineers play a crucial and vital role at McWishes. We are a 100% family friendly server, keep in mind that bad language will not be tolerated to cast members and to guests. We want to create a safe and reliable playground for children all ages to join and have a magical time.

We are currently in need of Imagineers to help my dream become a reality, I want to create a playground for kids all ages to come and enjoy. I want the children to have a magical time, kids can be pretty cool too! At McWishes we create all the rides at a 1:1 scale as realistic as possible. Why waste more than $1000 going to Disneyworld where you can go on vacation completely free! With a monitor, mouse and keyboard! It's like going on vacation on your vacation!

We enforce the rules very strictly at Minecraft Wishes. We have every right to remove your responsibilities and tag if we feel like you've been through several offences. We encourage you to apply for McWishes if you're a skilled builder.

Please fill out the application carefully, read it throughly. Applications will be evaluated and responded to within 48 hours. If you feel insecure about sending your application via comment feel free to message the application.

Click to reveal
★ → APPLICATION TEMPLATE ← ★

Name: (First name is fine)
Region / Timezone: This will help us with scheduling
How much can you be on a week?:
Your Builds: Use a photo hosting tool like Tinypic, PhotoBucket, etc. And copy and paste the link here.
Are you willing to use Slack for communication?: Staff use Slack for communication not Skype. Slack is a web team communication tool.
IGN: Your username for Minecraft

Hope you consider applying and help make this dream become a reality.
magicalwishes
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner