Medieval Factions Reruitment

noble6071s's Avatar noble6071s8/11/16 4:15 pm
1 emeralds 169 4
8/11/2016 11:01 pm
Ritchie Page's Avatar Ritchie Page
hi everyone. i'm making this post to let you all know i'm making an epic new factions server called Medieval Factions and i am recruiting for staff. i can't say much on this topic page because it will spoil the epicness of the server when i let everyone see it, but if you are interested in becoming staff then please fill in the form below:

Name (optional):
In-Game-Name:
Steam name (optional):
preferred job:
how often you can be online:
experience:
have you moderated a server before:

some of the jobs are as follows:
Kit designer, Map designer, Builder, Moderator, server promoter, and more jobs.

i look forward to working with you!
noble6071s
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2016 11:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ritchie Page
Hey man! Just want to thank you ahead of time for the opportunity!

Name (optional): Ritchie Page

In-Game-Name: RubberDuki

Steam name (optional): RubberDuki

Preferred job: I would preferably like to be an Administrator. I realize this would be a lot to ask for as you do not know me, however I would like you to consider what I have to say. I play two sports teams outside school as extracurricular. I am a chosen captain among my fellow teammates. I'm seen as a leader to them, and I motivate our teams. I know how to make good out of a sticky situation and how to comply with a given task when asked. I'm very understanding and take things into consideration when dealing with a problem. I'm unique for these reasons. I think of myself as a team player. Also, I'm a very organized guy. I like to finish things I have at hand before I start something new. I'm always able to lend a helping hand when needed and love introducing new players to the community. On forums (if we get a forum in the furture) I like to start forum games to get people posting and familiar with the community so they feel comfortable and at home. I'm also very sympathetic to players who are not talking much and I like to get them sociable with the community, if that is what they want I would never harass a player.

How often you can be online: 2-4 hours a day.

Experience: I like working with smaller communities to try my best to help them grow. Sadly, I'm not apart of any other community right now, and that's one of my reasons for applying! I also hosted my own little server from the guys over at MCProhost. My servers name was TurtleCraft but I shut down due to all my friends drifting in different directions.

Have you moderated a server before: I posted that bit in "Experience".
08/11/2016 10:36 pm
Level 28 : Expert Crafter
Mitch the Mastermind
Name (optional): Mitchell
In-Game-Name: verruckt1
Steam name (optional): don't have one
preferred job: builder or moderator
how often you can be online: depends on how I am feeling some day just an hour others more than 5 hours
experience: I have been both a builder and a moderator on other servers
have you moderated a server before: yes

thank you for reviewing my application hope to you see you on the server
08/11/2016 7:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
swagguy22
1.In-Game-Name: xSlenderAssasinx
2.Steam name (optional): GromsterBoy
3.preferred job: Moderator or admin
4.how often you can be online: I can be online 24/7 (till summer break ends)
5.experience: Im experienced with the commands of a moderator, responsibility and ive been mod one 3 servers so far but im used to it and experienced
6.have you moderated a server before: yes i have

i would like to be contacted via email josefchukmason@gmail.com or by YouTube MrGamermMan333 can be on here but im not on here very much
08/11/2016 4:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Dino_Rawr
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? Police12
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well, but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
6 - I can be online for over 7 hrs a day and I am very active

I am looking forward to your response. Thank you and idont make plugins
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome