Medieval Roleplay Server *NEEDS PLAYERS*

Robagio's Avatar Robagio7/11/14 6:15 pm
1 emeralds 160 2
7/12/2014 5:03 pm
Cherry_Craft's Avatar Cherry_Craft
So my new server is pretty cool.

My PMC description:

"Robag Supreme Network is a new medieval-themed RP server. You begin as a peasant in the city of Verona and gradually level up the more time you spend on the server! Soon you can become a powerful monarch and set out to build and rule your own city. On this server you're almost on your own! You fight the monsters near Verona and try to survive in your house which was either granted to you or you bought. In the city market, you will be able to sell your plunder of monsters and enemies for money. Once you have enough money, you can buy many things such as a better house or items/blocks from other players!

I ask that all hackers turn away from this page now. Hacking is an offense on this server. If you are caught hacking, you will be banned. And if you want to hack my console, I have nothing valuable on my computer. GO AWAY HACKERS! Also, I have anti-cheat plugins.

Also, I ask that new-comers take the tutorial before doing anything. When you spawn it is ahead to your left (a sign that takes you to the Tutorial warp). If you prove yourself to be a good person, you COULD receive a good rank!"

Yeah. So with the city-building I could need some good medieval-style builders. Other than that, if this server sounds pretty cool to you, just try it out as a normal player please!

Thanks in advance!
Robagio
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco