πŸ‰| | Melon Nation Network | | NEW SERVER! | | STAFF NEEDED! | | πŸ‰

_MCBeta_'s Avatar _MCBeta_ β€’ 3/20/18 9:01 pm history
1 emeralds 149 4
3/21/2018 4:04 am
MyPingSux's Avatar MyPingSux
πŸ‰Melon Nation Staff Needed πŸ‰

Welcome to the server thread for MelonNation's Recruitment my name is MCBeta, the representative for this server and its platform's.

IP: mc.melonnation.com

[Who we are]
We are a custom plugins 1.12 version server that houses the following game-modes Factions, SMP, and Skyblock with a MiniGame server in development.

{NOTE}: Before you submit an application it is important for the Applicant (YOU) to have Discord as that is the primary source of communication. Those who submit applications without having Discord prior to, will not be able to be interviewed and will ultimately be unable to be a part of the staff team. The discord link can be found here [HERE]

[Position's Available]
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions
x3 Admin
x8 Moderator's
x4 Helper's
x1 Developer (See Developer Section note Below!)
x4-5 Builder's (See Builder Section note Below!)

{NOTE} Staff are required to register on the website for the server but due to temporary shutdown there will be an admittance from this until further notice. But upon updating the website all network members must register.

https://melonnation.com/register

[What we look for in Adminb](
s)]
We seek the following from the admin applicants

-Must be actively online on Discord or able to be on call.-Must have a microphone and be able to speak in voice channels.
-Must have prior experience with Player monitoring In-Game
-Must have experience with Player punishment systems.
-Must be able to be flexible with scheduling.
-Must be able to communicate and work with others in a positive manner.
-Must be 15+ years old to apply for this position.

[What we look for in Moderator(s)]
We seek the following from the Moderator applicants

-Must have prior server staff experience
-Must have experience with player punishment systems.
-Must be 13+ years old to apply for this position.

[What we look for in Helper(s)]
We seek the following from the Helper applicants

-Must have some to little experience with player punishment systems.
-Must be 12+ years old to apply for this position.

[What we look for in Developer(
s)]
We seek the following from the Developer Applicants

{Note}: Developers pay can and will vary based on level of coding experience. Payment will be based on a "per" plugin creation and integration only. NOT by the hour or day.

-Must have both basic and advanced Java coding knowledge.
-Must be able to have a flexible schedule.-Must have a microphone and be able to speak in voice channels.

[What we look for in Builder(s)]
We seek the following from the Builder applicants

{Note}: Builder's will be required to provide proof of their work to the owner as well as all other files that are requested upon interview and hiring. Payment will only ever be negotiated to, by, and from the server owner to Builder's.

-Must be able to comply with the Discord Note seen above.
-Must have a flexible schedule.-Must have a microphone and be able to speak in voice channels.

[APPLICATION TEMPLATE]
Use the following template below to complete a application on here and we will be sure to view it as soon as possible.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MC Username:

Discord Username (example#0000):

Requested Position:

Experience:

Why do you want this position?:

Why should we choose you?:

Briefly describe yourself?:

Anything else?:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any and all questions or concerns please submit them below and I will see to replying as quickly as I can to all. Hope to see you in game :)
_MCBeta_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2018 4:04 am
Level 1 : New Network
MyPingSux
MC Username:
MyPingSux

Discord Username (example#0000):
MyPingSux#1989

Singapore

Requested Position:

Experience:
I have experienced from a few minor servers, as of 2018, I have helped multiple servers that either closed down or has no progressions.I have become Helpers, Moderators and Admins,I helped servers to maintain order as well as motivate and accompany the Developers to continue striving.I think I got a lot of knowledge through the staffing on numerous servers, such as punishments, good behaviour as well as maintain fairness and justice while making the play fun for players.I'm also a good motivational support with basic knowledge of commands,furthermore,I am a quick learner for commands as well as rules implemented.

Why do you want this position?:
I know that I can fit all 4 requirements with ease, Experiences, Good behaviour, and knowledge of commands.Also, since Helper has similar job scope, I think that I can handle more power and permissions as this could help tremendously, as I can always be active, that means I can easily help the server and maintain server order.This means that I can handle Moderator rank with ease and you do not have to worry about me too much!

Why should we choose you?:
As there are lots of competition, I have expected this question.Firstly, I think I am mature as a 16 Years Old which has played Minecraft Multiplayer for years.Also, I strongly believe in Fairness and Justice, no ones like a hacker just owning the server, so I want to create an ultimate enjoyable place for the player to have fun and no longer have to worry about the constant threat of hackers.I am also a quick thinker, which reduces the time of planning a action, I will most definitely inform the owner of any actions I have done as it is the best for the Owner to know what I have done to the server.Furthermore, in Singapore, Asia, I am in a unique time zone, even though there will be lesser players, but there should still be a staff maintaining and moderating the server.I am also easily likable and always think before I speak or act.All in all, I am a mature, confident, likeable and unique that can tremendously further progress the server in the direction of success.

Briefly describe yourself?:
I am easily likeable, always believe justice and fairness.Always prefer fun over strict, but will always overcome problems with a serious attitude when need to be.I am always mature, so you can always have trust in me.I will always make the right decision for the server and will never act alone during big matters.I am also easily contactable afterschool and before bed, which means I can easily cover any time when there is lack of staffs, just give me a text.

Anything else?:
Since there are a lot of applications for such a server full of potential, so I really appreciate you reading, I hope I get a response from you soon.Although I applied for Moderator, if you feel that I have to learn more about the server, I can take up Helper before I progress my way to Moderator.I hope you know more about me now, and always feel FREE to ask me any questions over discord,(MyPingSux), hope we can talk to each other again.Once again, I apologise for such a wordy application and thank you again for reading this.Have a great day ahead, Thank you!
03/20/2018 11:50 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
_Isa9000_
MC Username: _Isa9000_

Discord Username (example#0000): _Isa_#1269

Requested Position:

Experience: Ive men helpers and mods on other servers. I'm a postive and resonable not a butt face ^ ~ ^

Why do you want this position?: Mod

What should we choose you?: No real reason, you don't know me. I love to help and I love playing with comunitys and helping out!

Briefly describe yourself?: One word... RAD!

Anything else?: I love the color orange... ( I'm 16 i swear lol )
03/21/2018 1:02 am
_MCBeta_
Sorry to say but your application has been rejected due to the following reasons.

Application is incomplete.
03/20/2018 10:22 pm
_MCBeta_
It is asked that all potential applicants make sure to copy and paste the staff template and to fill it out before we can proceed with a interview.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome